• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Make A Wish and have it horribly corrupted ~

Years
    granted, Mew manifests whenever you interact with your car. you need to battle it everytime that happens. fun times when you need to go somewhere eh?

i wish i weren't sleepy rn

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    Granted. You have 15 minutes before you're sleepy again.

I wish the weather were 10 degrees Celsius cooler than it is right now.

Years
    Granted, and unfortunately the change in relative humidity throws off the weather, causing a great storm that floods you out.

I wish I could play a musical instrument well.

Years
    granted. you are now a professional air guitarist.

i wish i could finish reading books within a day regularly.

Years
    granted. all chocolate has now turned into a gaseous state that you can only consume by smelling.

i wish i had a better table and chair at work ugh

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Granted, but now your chair and table have spiders underneath.

I wish I had a week off from work.

Years
    granted, but they deduct from your salary for every hour you weren't working. don't you just love capitalists?

i wish i had more than just a sandwich for lunch today

Taro Tanaka

Banned
    Years
    Granted. You get three pizza slices, a bag of Doritos, a cold bottle of pink lemonade, and a strawberry cupcake for dessert. All of which has been opened and sitting out in the hot sun for a month.

I wish for a brand-spanking-new television.

Years
    granted. a 50 inch plasma screen TV is waiting for you to pick it up at an undisclosed Ecuadorian shop. and no they can't offer shipping.

i wish i got a free haircut right now, and that it was a good haircut.

Years
    granted. you're in the rocket now and no one has a spare space suit. good luck!

i wish i didn't have to put ice cream in the freezer for it to stay cold and delicious

Bug

[b][color=white][font=Luminari]can't talk. i'm shi
    Years
    Granted, everyone is now a toad. All war ceases because toads cannot do anything.

Taro Tanaka

Banned
    Years
    This post is sponsored by NordVPN. Staying safe online is an ever growing difficulty and you could be exploited by hackers. NordVPN allows you to change your IP address, making you harder to track, securing your privacy. Check out the link in the description to get 20% off for the first two months by using the promo code "WISHFORSOMETHINGNEXTTIME" and thank you to NordVPN for sponsoring this video.

I wish to be the neko femboy husbando of everyone here in the PokeCommunity.

Years
    granted, but everyone starts being too demanding of your time that you can't keep up anymore

i wish i were braver

Years
    Granted, but you are now all testosterone and no brains. You die after taking on a grizzly bear at a game of twister.

I wish for a decent night's sleep

Back