• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Make A Wish and have it horribly corrupted ~

Years
    • Online now
    Granted, but the world is so beautiful it blinds you.

I wish for an expansion of the english language

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Granted, but i costs 70 bucks. Always that DLC that costs as much as a full feature game!

I wish for better working conditions.

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Granted, your computer now works perfectly, your seat is super comfy, you are given 5-star meals at lunch on demand, all your colleagues are sweethearts. But when you go home, you realise you now prefer your workplace to your home; you become workaholic. This is perfect, because all those new features cost a lot to your company, which means you have to work twice as much for the same salary.

I wish I was able to do a split.

Granted, but now ALL you do can is arithmetic. You can no longer use words, just numbers, and only if you do some sort of arithmetic! It's gonna make for interesting conversation, to be sure!
    - "How are you doing?'
    -"-4X + 7 = 15."
    X = -2

Years
    Granted, you make a run for it and go to Split, leaving your life behind! Time to start anew!
    Hope you know the language and customs 😉

I wish for one of these Snorlax pillows:
    Spoiler:

Years
    Granted, but they're made from real Snorlaxes that were farmed for the purpose in absolutely terrible conditions. I hope you can live with yourself :(

I wish it was Halloween every day.

Mahian23

Behold my Supreme Power!
    Years
    I wish it was Halloween every day.

Granted,But you got sick after getting haunted by a rebel and The christmas never came so no one gets gifts from Santa anymore,They are now Haunting you.

I wish I could eat Chocolates everyday.

StCooler

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Granted, but now your bike needs gas to run properly.

I wish I could eat meals from 5-star restaurants everyday, for free.

I wish for one of these Snorlax pillows:
    Spoiler:
    I want them toooooooooooo <3

Years
    • Online now
    Granted, but two years later the staff is like "Who is this dude living in the restaurant and why has he never payed for a meal".

I wish to witness a shooting star

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Granted, you see a shooting star right before it hits Earth and erradicates all life in the progress!

I wish for a vacuum cleaner that sucks out all the evil stuff in the world.
    Granted, your computer now works perfectly, your seat is super comfy, you are given 5-star meals at lunch on demand, all your colleagues are sweethearts. But when you go home, you realise you now prefer your workplace to your home; you become workaholic. This is perfect, because all those new features cost a lot to your company, which means you have to work twice as much for the same salary.
    So except for the people being nicer nothing really changes? Like, I also hate my home and it feels about as much as a trap as my work. ^^"

Mahian23

Behold my Supreme Power!
    Years
    Granted,But now the world become peaceful,The police,detectives,fighters lost their jobs and now finding a solution to eradicate the Vacuum cleaner along with you!

I wish for a Dragon that can fly and breath fire to become my pet with the world government permission and suck up every evil.

Years
    You now have a Dragon that can fly an breathe fire!
    It fits in the palm of your hand too, how cute is that?!
    No need to worry about it growing up, it stays that size forever!
    And it can just incinerate any waste it produces!
    The world government approves of it as long as it deals with their rat problem!

If only the dragon didn't consider humans evil and didn't eat you up, one nibble at a time, every chance it gets. It's gonna take a bit, hope you got painkillers, though they'll only help a bit.

I wish for healthcare to be free worldwide!

Mahian23

Behold my Supreme Power!
    Years
    Granted but the doctors and the Health and food division of the government became poor and now finding you for making a shitty wish like that.

I wish to get 50000$ in an instant

Years
    ~Make A Wish and have it horribly corrupted ~

There are times I'd wish to not corrupt, but oh well....

You no longer feel pain, but that just means you won't notice any injuries or the like...

I wish for a hidden talent.

Years
    • Online now
    Granted but it's so hidden you can't find it.

I wish we all aged backwards like benjamin button

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Granted, but now you're old and your parents are younger than you.

I wish for businesses to actually bother with recycling instead of pushing it all into the ocean.

StCooler

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Granted, but now the prices of everything increase by 50% :(
    I think it's realistic unfortunately.

I wish for a Nintendo Switch.

Back