• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March 2014's Line Up

£

You're gonna have a bad time.
Years
  • A few eye catchers for me; but Dark Souls II is the only game that's going to have me paying out sometime this year for it; the rest I could wait a year+ for! I also probably won't rush to buy DSII with work cause the amount of time I spent on DSI without work was scary...

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • A few eye catchers for me; but Dark Souls II is the only game that's going to have me paying out sometime this year for it; the rest I could wait a year+ for! I also probably won't rush to buy DSII with work cause the amount of time I spent on DSI without work was scary...

I've got my limited edition version of Dark Souls II already pre-ordered and I called off from work so I can play it. Next Tuesday is going to be a fun-filled - and hopefully not as rage quitty - day; honestly can't wait.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • Already picked up Stick of Truth, and the only other game that interests me is the new Atelier game. Though I have still Meruru and Ayesha sitting in my collection, and I've yet to touch them. (Need to replay Totori too. >_>) I also think Pier Solar HD comes out some time this month, and I've been waiting for that one as the Mega Drive/Genesis copies go for over $100

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    A few eye catchers for me; but Dark Souls II is the only game that's going to have me paying out sometime this year for it; the rest I could wait a year+ for! I also probably won't rush to buy DSII with work cause the amount of time I spent on DSI without work was scary...

Not to sound like a marketer but I definitely would suggest getting DaS 2 as soon as possible if you care about the multiplayer. Souls games attend to attract the worst people, and cookie cutter builds end up filling the servers only weeks after release. There's something magical about the first playthrough, where everyone is on the same playing ground and enjoy the game as is.

If you don't care about the multiplayer then it's no problem, you should just watch out for potential spoilers.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • The only thing I'm hyped for is Dark Souls II. I'd love to try Atelier Escha & Logy though, I've been interested in the series for a while but I can never find the opportunity to get it.
    You should definitely try Atelier series ;)
    It may look kinda different since it's time limited but that gives new element of enjoyment =)
    I already finished Rorona, Ayesha and I'm halfway done with Totori, Atelier definitely belongs to my TOP 5 series =)

Years
  • The only one I'm definitely gonna play of that list is Dynasty Warriors 8XL! :3 Might wait for a price drop, though.

I wish Blizzard could launch Reaper of Souls for the PS3, but look likes that's not gonna happen ;-;

Back