• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Maxiiii...?

Maixi

Just close your eyes~
Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2009
    One thing to know, I'm... essentially insane. I actually talk to myself. Without realizing. Until someone tells me. Why? Well, why not, I guess.
    ---
    I'm Max, but most call me Maxi. I dislike... nothing, really. I'm pretty happy-go-lucky, and just a guy trying to get along in life. I'm good at giving advice, in fact 90% of conversations I have I usually end up giving advice to somebody. I can't help myself.
    ---
    I live by one rule. Live the dream. I don't let anything get me down, and I'm just... generally a cool guy. If you wanna chat, drop me a pm. ;]
    ---
    More random stuff, when I'm hyper I extend words and talk ridiculously fast, I'm 12 years old but some call me a prodigy, aaaaaaand... I enjoy animating and generally messing with computers! Anywho, m'done now. Nice to meetch'all!

Amaranthine

Steeled Veteran
    Years
  • Oh my God, you must be like... My long lost brother or something, I do all of that stuff! Anyway, welcome to PC, I hope you enjoy it here.

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
  • Welcome to PC Maxi! :D

Gosh....you seem quite mature for being 2 years younger than me. And I'm not mature. XD

Anyway....have a nice time here! :D

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
  • Hey! Welcome to PC! ^_^ I'm Crissy. Pleasure to meet you.
    Information is great to hear.
    O_O Don't mess with my computers, thats my job! xD
    Anyways if you wanna chat just give me a shout (not litrally xD) by Pm or Vm.
    Pleases read and then follow the rules. I have to say the best one is HAVE FUN! ^_^
    See you around.

Crissy xX

Maixi

Just close your eyes~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2009
    Thanks everybody! I have been known as mature, but you know I'm just a kid inside. ;]

Feathing

Water Gym Master
    Years
  • You talk to yourself??
    I always do that too XD Usually when I'm alone walking in the street, until I realize someone's probably laughing at me XD
    Well, hope you have a good stay here. PM/VM if you need something... Bye!

Maixi

Just close your eyes~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2009
    Hehe, thanks everybody!
    I like this name because... well, aside from it being my real name, its just kinda nice. xD

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    I guess you mean drop me a VM. x3 Anyways, welcome to PC! :3 Don't worry, I talk to myself too, silently of course x3. Wow, you sure seem popular already:3 People here are really friendly :3 There are many sections here at PC so you'll never be bored here :3 Read the rules ad have fun! :3

Maixi

Just close your eyes~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2009
    Thanks, Lollipop. Yeah, on loads of forums my intro topics are most of the time one of the most replied too. Weird x]

Back