• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: Me, Myself, and the rest of you: The One-Year Memoriam

The Foogle

Gone For Good
    Years
    Well, hello. It's been a great trip, huh? For those of you who do not know, November 22, 2017 was the day i first joined this forum, making it my one-year anniversary on Pokecommunity. I found the site while looking for a new forum to start anew and clear my name since i was banned from one certain forum about 2 years ago... But who cares about them? i don't even think the guys at Lake V- i mean the guys at the other forum WANT me to rejoin them at this point, but who gives a heck? i'm with you guys now, and i'm so glad i joined this site, i truly felt happy here and will most likely remain happy here as well! If i joined a conversation, it was easy and inclusive, as well as doing things at my own pace, and the lack of a currency system helped contribute to that, as well as my SENSATIONAL friends, Sheep, Calzone407, Zeostar, Caite-Chan, Nah, Levea, LadyJirachu, Alyssandra, Hysenthlay, and Jacksterhikan136! I love this community dearly, here's to one year and many more on Pokecommunity!!!

P.S: I never left the forums AT ALL, so do NOT assume I left please, I just posted here to let everyone know today was my one year anniversary

Last edited:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    one year already huh?

time goes by too fast

at this rate I'll go to sleep one day and wake up and find that years have passed and that I'm in my 30s

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there! Welcome back to the forums! :) Can?t say I knew you before (that or my memory is actually failing me like a champ) but either way if you ever wanna chat just reach out!

Also cute avatar hehe.

The Foogle

Gone For Good
    Years
    Sorry for my bluntness, but where the HECK did you get that idea? I was just posting here so that everyone would know that today is my one year anniversary, cuz really, how else is everyone gonna see...? I never left in the first place, if I did I would have said that ;)

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Happy one year, Foogle! I hope you will stay for many more :D

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    Congrats, Major!

Me, Myself, and the rest of you: The One-Year Memoriam

Back