• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event: Meet & Greet's 30 Day Challenge

Years
  • Woah, It's great to have another 30 days​ challenge! :-D

Day 1: When did you join PC? What was your reason for joining?
    18 December 2016, I know about Pc since 2013 but never got true reason to join that, but it's mostly about Pokémon, So last year i have decided to give it a try, i have joined just for Rom hacks like other 10,000-30,000 members ._. but because of discord i discovered they're tons of kind and helpful members are available! :)

Day 2: Can you find your very own intro thread here on PokéCommunity?
    Yeeees it's easy for me, because this is one and only thread made by me!
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=385745

Years
  • Day 2: Can you find your very own intro thread here on PokéCommunity?[/B Sure can, it's here. Seems like so long ago now haha.

icesnivy11

Average Snivy enjoyer
    Years
  • Day 1: When did you join PC? What was your reason for joining?
    I joined because I wanted to be in a place that I can be with fellow pokemon fans.
    Day 2: Can you find your very own intro thread here on PokéCommunity? As I am still new here, I am thinking of making one very soon. If I don't get lazy.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Joined on June 3rd, 2017, which makes me 7 years old on PC! At the time I didn't have anyone to talk about Pokemon with irl, so I went ahead and joined the forum, and I never turned back!

Day 2: Can you find your very own intro thread here on PokéCommunity?
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=221003

Years
  • Day 3: If you've found your own intro thread, how many people welcomed you to PC?

Two people greeted me, Colours and Rainbow. Happy to say I'm friends with both of them. :D

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Day 2: Can you find your very own intro thread here on PokéCommunity?

Yep, its right here, made almost an year after I joined, wasn't really active till then, had just got a new job (when I first joined), which required a lot of traveling, was basically living off the suitcase.

Day 3: If you've found your own intro thread, how many people welcomed you to PC?

Three - Hika (Hikamaru), Janna (Sheep) & Archy!

Pika Pika :chu:

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Day 3: If you've found your own intro thread, how many people welcomed you to PC? 8 total :)
    symire, Aquacorde, tokyodrift, JDJacket, Archy, princess garghelina, LennieFrost, Dragon

Last edited:

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Day 3: If you've found your own intro thread, how many people welcomed you to PC?

Eight people, including one who recognized me from Pokémon Fan Universe, a long dead forum which I joined in 2004, a year before coming here.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Day 3: If you've found your own intro thread, how many people welcomed you to PC?

A grand total of two.

Mikazuki

"Someday, I will..."
    Years

- April 16th 2013. I joined initially to learn to sprite and to assist with spriting for rom hacks (FAIL). I've been most active in the Trade Corner. I mostly RNG breed specialty eggs for other PC members for ESV/TSV matches. I've learned A LOT about the mechanics of breeding and RNG right here from other PC members.

Day 2: Can you find your very own intro thread here on Pok?Community?

- Sadly I cannot, not for lack of trying. Not sure if my intro thread was even a traditional hello in Meet and Greet. I did post a sprite in an attempt at a gallery, but sadly the thread has been closed due to me not reading the rules back then about how many pieces we had to have to have a gallery. The sprites image is now corrupt as well.

- Not Applicable, if were sticking what I mentioned above, two people commented in the thread. "Riolu Master" who told me my first "fusion sprite" was really good, and Fairy, the mod who nicely shamed me for not reading the rules. Thank you to both of you for your kind words and understanding. It has since taught me a lot. I had actually posted before this thread, but this thread was my first actual THREAD showing the community who I was.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    Day 1: When did you join PC? What was your reason for joining?

I joined PC at the end of August 2008. I wanted to download Shiny Gold, and to download it, I had to make an account. Sometime prior to that, I had joined another forum geared at making a GSC remake, but they weren't making much progress, and I heard that Shiny Gold was fairly far along. I ended up going with a different username than my usual one in an attempt to keep a low profile (I was trying to reduce my overall forum participation at the time, as I had just come off of spending way too much time moderating a forum that shut down while I was away over the summer, and I anticipated an intense 2008-2009 school year). In some ways, I've regretted not going with my usual username, but I also haven't really wanted to give up the name I picked (even if I had to throw random numbers on the end because a user with no posts registered with the base name a few months before I did), so here I am, same name as in 2008.

Day 2: Can you find your very own intro thread here on Pok?Community?

Here: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=151839

Two, apparently.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • Day 2: Can you find your very own intro thread here on Pok?Community?
    I never made one.

:\

Years
    5 members :-D
    (Adventure, Archy, dragon, legendchu and Sheep)
    ~Everyone has welcomed me, but i haven't replied them because of my Broken Grammer :'(

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years

zero zilch nada

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Day 4: How did you find out about Pok?Community? I was talking to a friend on Steam about that Shiny I didn't want, and he linked me here and told me to make an account to trade it

Years
  • Day 1: I just joined a few days ago,the reason is that I was looking for a forum about Pok?mon.

Day 2:Yes,it's not that far actually...

Day 3: lDK lol just look at my thread :P

Day 4:my friend recommended me to play rom hacks,so I search for websites with ROM hacks,then I found this site a year ago

Last edited:
    Back