• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Mega Evolution in Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire

Do you think there will be new Mega forms?

• Yes

Votes: 232 93.5%
  • No

Votes: 16 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Currently mega altaria fairy/dragon! Sceptile so great new typing as well never been a dragon/grass. Mega swampert is just awesome and we already knew how great mega Blaziken was! Mega sharpedo could be so much better camerupt is awesome still looks like itself in a better much more powerful way. Salamance has a uni wing! Its so cool he could be better but hes got a mega! Little Op maybe? Metagross looks pretty good same as salace little op could be better. Rayquaza also probably op but looks awesome could be better! Lopunny awesome just great so happy using on my team normal and fighting some weaknesses but we all knew it should be fighting and Normal. Gallade great powerful nice looking awesome! Sableye it gets a crystal its not great it could be soooooo much better. Audino wats it gonna do use heal pulse on my opponent? Slow bro i dont think we needed looks kinda stupid. Diance isnt really an rs pokemon but i love its mega better than its original form which is pretty good. Thats my thoughts :)

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    We're only perhaps a few hours to a few days away from the leaks. If Mega Rayquaza is one of the four (irc) theorized yet to be shown Mega Pokemon from Get tv then we have 3 to go. I hope we get one Mega shown alongside Mega Rayquaza (they probably will have it featured) for this issue. Perhaps a Mega Flygon. The Latis can be shown in the following issue (wait, those two likely are part of the four, so that would leave one). Flygon is the only Gen III Dragon without a Mega now, and alongside Kingdra the only Dragons in the Hoenn dex (well in Gen III at least) who don't have a Mega. Interestingly they are Ground/Dragon and Water/Dragon, so perhaps they could make those two version exclusives.

I also want Megas for all of the legends, with Jiranchite, and Deoxyite being given out in new events (with/)for those two.

Cerberus87

Mega Houndoom, baby!
    Years
    I love Mega Rayquaza because it means with almost 100% certainty that we won't get Delta Emerald (thank God). :P

Also, are we really classifying Megas based on what "needs" them? Who cares what "needs" or "deserves" Megas, I definitely love the fact that Mewtwo got two and I think Rayquaza could have two too. Also, Kangaskhan was definitely one of the Pokémon that "needed" a Mega and got one, and guess what, it's broken, so no one wants to play against it. Be careful what you wish for... :P And remember GF isn't a Pokémon charity house that only helps the "weak" Pokémon. Some Pokémon would remain weak even with Megas. I heard Mega Ampharos was UU and, while UU Pokémon are definitely not weak (they once were but not anymore with the existence of lower tiers), it's certainly underwhelming that a Mega is UU.

Last edited:

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Well i doubt latios and Latias are one of the four the four are the new pokemon leaked and everyone knows about that so if pokemon decisdes to make it one of them thatll be a little sad. As for the other new Megas flygon is possible although idk of theyd do another dragon type mega so soon and i highly doubt kingdra will get a mega since its naturally a Johto pokemon. A good amount of hoenn pokemon already have Megas from x and y so that limits the amount but theres still a large list there could be a mega delicatty or even a mega wailord or grumpig. What Megas do u think pokemon will come out with? I think mega milotic will probably happen since it is another "star" of the hoenn region and im thinking glalie walrein or donphan may get one.

CJoE

スマイルは無料で? ?? �� �� ��
    Years
    What? Rayquaza has Mega Evolution? How could i miss this? haha~ btw, it looks cool and i really love it but sadly, i don't have the console yet . Gonna have to wait for my next birthday...huhu~ but still, Mega Blaziken is the most coolest mega ever...!!

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Well i doubt latios and Latias are one of the four the four are the new pokemon leaked and everyone knows about that so if pokemon decisdes to make it one of them thatll be a little sad. As for the other new Megas flygon is possible although idk of theyd do another dragon type mega so soon and i highly doubt kingdra will get a mega since its naturally a Johto pokemon. A good amount of hoenn pokemon already have Megas from x and y so that limits the amount but theres still a large list there could be a mega delicatty or even a mega wailord or grumpig. What Megas do u think pokemon will come out with? I think mega milotic will probably happen since it is another "star" of the hoenn region and im thinking glalie walrein or donphan may get one.

Well at least Kingdra is in the dex (the gen III one at least as far as we currently know) unlike Slowbro,Lopunny,Audino, and Diancie. Also we still have yet to have a new Gen II Pokémon with a Mega for these games.

I wouldn't put it past GF that the Latis are among the 3 yet to be shown...

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I also want Megas for all of the legends, with Jiranchite, and Deoxyite being given out in new events (with/)for those two.

I'm not sure about all legends, but a mega-evolution for Jirachi does sound good, I believe!

Been a fan of this Pokémon for a long time, and seeing it gain some extra boost in stats and whatnot would definitely be nice to see. Though, it might become a little overpowering, causing it to perhaps be banned at some point, but would definitely like to see how it is when its stats are generally more high. It should be fun to utilize, I feel.

In terms of appearance, I'm don't really know how it could possibly look. Maybe it'd grow taller, somehow?

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2020
    Mega Latios, Latias, Beedrill and Pidgeot are in this months CoroCoro according to Serebii, images iminent!

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    Beedrill's gonna have a mega? AWESOME!
    Damn, that bee was my first favorite 'mon ever since I first started playing Red as a kid! ^^
    ...or wait, was it Blue? Whatever. Beedrill is awesome! ^^

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    Oh dear, I didn't expect Beedrill to get a Mega, even though I enjoyed using Beedrill in my X gameplay lately. I hope it will be better than Beedrill's usual form.

Years
    Of all the things that could get a Mega, Beedrill was so unexpected. And it's one of the more weaker Bug-types so we'll have to see how well a Mega will boost this long-forgotten 1st Gen Bug/Poison-type.

Pidgeot was unexpected too, but that makes it the first early-route bird to get a Mega. Now to hope the other ones will eventually follow suit in maybe future generations.

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    Pidgeot was unexpected too, but that makes it the first early-route bird to get a Mega. Now to hope the other ones will eventually follow suit in maybe future generations.

I wonder if this is how Ash will meet his Pidgeot(to) again in either in the anime or in the movie. ^_^

Meh~ That's for another topic~

I can't wait for spoilers screenies~

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    Unconfirmed types Pidgeot (Flying/Electric) and Beedrill (Poison/Dragon) are starting to make a little skeptical... Not only because those types are so different, but because it's an hour after the news and still no scans, when we usually get them almost immediately... :\

Idk, the way that the information is being leaked this month is a little sketchy. Plus we're a little early for CoroCoro leaks.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2020
    Unconfirmed types Pidgeot (Flying/Electric) and Beedrill (Poison/Dragon) are starting to make a little skeptical... Not only because those types are so different, but because it's an hour after the news and still no scans, when we usually get them almost immediately... :\

Idk, the way that the information is being leaked this month is a little sketchy. Plus we're a little early for CoroCoro leaks.
    The original news came from someone who has posted multiple scans so far, of CoroCoro. They've not posted any actual pages of information on Pokémon, but one page that, I'd presume, says Mega Beedrill, Mega Pidgeot etc. so the Mega's themselves are definite, the typings came from a seperate source on 2ch that hasn't posted any scans, just the info. The guy who's posting them isn't just posting Pokémon, so I'd presume he's just working through the mag, although he stopped a while ago, hence why we haven't gotten any scans yet.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back