• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Merlin Mafia

Years
  • Well, I read over the phase post twice. A short list

1. The mafia dun goofed
    2. Do not visit Bard. Ever.
    3. Drewbie died and then came back to life. Does that last little bit imply that he's immortal now? o.O

Other than that I don't have much to go on. I still think Abby is suss as all hell but I'll wait to hear from the undead.

Years
  • Let's say you're mafia. You see a bandwagon, you know they're gonna die, you know they're not mafia, right? They why don't make a light-hearted post with very little logic just to make yourself look good when they turn out as innocent? This doesn't say anything and wouldn't clear Zehn because of that.

Nobody is suggesting it would have been a great play to make. Just that it could have been teammates covering for each other. It wouldn't be the first time someone who should know better made a stupid mistake.

Years
  • I'm just saying there's no way to know if it was either a legit thought or was trying to look inno.

Well it wouldn't help him look inno unless Abby is innocent, which I still seriously doubt after yesterday. It'd just have been mafia covering for mafia.

Anything is possible though, just as you said. But we do know that

1. Abby was acting scummy.
    2. She's not been defending herself at all and still isn't.
    3. Zehn, a confirmed maf, was defending her.

That's more than we have to go on that with anyone else so far unless I've missed something huge.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Look, I appreciate that your still finding me scummy, I can agree I didn't give off the best impression.

If it's any consolation, I'm willing to rr

Mars

Lowlight
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Aug 19, 2021
    Am I the only one concerned by the fact that drewthree may also be the Shade according to the role list?
    D3's not a mafia, so even if he got shade again we don't have a reason to lynch him.
    Look, I appreciate that your still finding me scummy, I can agree I didn't give off the best impression.

If it's any consolation, I'm willing to rr
    I'm down for this

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • I'm Sir Percival, so I'm only really useful if the mafia ended up being vested, and it'd be easier to lynch anyway. I've no gun so For the time being I'm just a citizen.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 25, 2023
    Awesome so Bard is the Merlin equivalent of Granny, and the maf done messed up!

So is drewthree just back in the world as the released Shade? Because Mana was replaced by Densinishon and no one else was listed as replaced... Like Pie said, it's not bad for us to know who the Fool is.

I feel like Zehn defending Abby is a bit of a stretch to say Abby is also maf, but it isn't out of the realm of possibility. Other than that, hopefully Arthur gets some good info so we can start moving forward. Or if everyone else thinks it's good for Abby to rr we can go that route too, although it could be a maf move to lure out a PR with a cc...

Edit: Aaaand ninja'd by Abby...

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • Anyone want to CC Abby? If no, then looks like Abby will be clear.

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
  • Oh god they broke Naku! Medic! WE NEED DUCT TAPE! o_O

On the plus side nobody countered Abby, so more or less he's in the clear. That's two people identified at least partially, though we won't have full confirmation until they're formally investigated or killed.

Last edited:

NightKrow

staying up all night
    Years
  • Well then, looks like that's 3 innos plus Drewbie out in the open, which helps us narrow down who the mafia could be at least. However, I looked back at Zehn's posts and I don't think he interacted with anyone besides Abby, which doesn't really help when it comes to looking for leads. :/ At least we know who not to kill, I guess.

I guess we could afford to nl again today seeing as the mafia are so far behind, but we should probably start thinking about cracking out the rope soon.

[Lynch] no-one

Mars

Lowlight
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Aug 19, 2021
    Oh god they broke Naku! Medic! WE NEED DUCT TAPE! o_O

On the plus side nobody countered Abby, so more or less he's in the clear. That's two people identified at least partially, though we won't have full confirmation until they're formally investigated or killed.
    Hm...
    FoS: mewnani
    This usually raises a red flag for me, scum really don't like clearing people.

Back