• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Merlin Mafia

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 25, 2023
    I think it's additionally not safe for gun claims today since Arthur received a gift in the Day Post and could give the maf hints to who is who... beyond that it's just the typical "whoever talked first seems scummy because they talked" so far, I'm not sure how I'm reading nani, GP or Abby.

I'll [vote] nobody for now

Killua

Proof.

PRAISE OUR GOD

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
  • I'll go ahead and [Lynch] No one too. I can't really say Abby isn't entirely wrong in being suspicious of me, and it's not really something I'd string him up for alone, especially on Day 1. That said... I'll have wait and see on him as there's just not enough interactions between anyone yet to get any real solid leads.

Mars

Lowlight
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Aug 19, 2021
    [Vote] Ethereal Wizard

No one's so mainstream...

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    I'm not sure where to point the finger on the Abby v Pie scenario. Abby is normally quite quiet in a game but she's already posted a fair bit - just with little substance behind it. Pie has come in and made a huge reaction to some very small details which also sets off alarm bells for me.

But, for now: [lynch] no one

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • I'm usually the sort of person to push for a D1 lynch to start finding information, but I'm finding it weird coming from three people in a row.

I'm going with the safe option of [Lynch] No One. I'm not sure how to feel about the scumread on Abby, when it essentially boils down to suspecting someone for being more vocal than usual and making a humorous post, nor do I know how to feel about gimmepie defending Nani and going after Abby.

I'd also advise against gun claims, for two reasons. One, it lets the mafia know who got guns, two, it helps them figure out who isn't the dragon (aka the Granny) and three, it tells Mordred which people to steal guns from and replace them with duds.

On the flipside, gun claims also give us useful information, but with all the variables involved (roleblocks, swapping out weapons, etc.) I don't think we'd learn anything useful.

EDIT: forgot to bold my vote

I have to say I really like this post. Also completely agree, with Mordred's swapping abilities, I think neither of the two guns should be shot. Ever.

I think I'm speaking English here, but I could be wrong

I see. Any reason why you'd like to see my blood specifically?

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
    Years
  • Uh guys random lynching in this game is very bad because three random lynches will get Uther killed. Immediately I'm suspicious of Nakuzami...

Years
  • After thinking it through, I have decided that despite my suspicions I'm going to stick with a no-lynch vote. I'm just as suspicious as I was of Abby now as I was this morning, but we don't have a huge amount to go on so we might as well use this opportunity to abstain and see if the next day brings us new information.

Currently I count Abby as the scummiest and Nani as the most town, but let's just see what happens. If we don't get any exciting new leads tomorrow, then it'll be back to lynching Abby lol.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • Uh guys random lynching in this game is very bad because three random lynches will get Uther killed. Immediately I'm suspicious of Nakuzami...

How's that?

Okay then.

I'm not so sure whether we will have much advantage from postponing our lynches, but don't think there's enough time to push for an actual lynch today any more.
    So [Vote] no one I guess

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 25, 2023
    Uh guys random lynching in this game is very bad because three random lynches will get Uther killed.

Am I missing something here? Votes against Uther count as half a vote, but I don't see anywhere it saying 3 random lynches kills him...

Back