• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Meta Journey v.4 - Hard Mode!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    By the way, posts in this thread don't count so spam away jk

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024

Venia Silente

Inspectious. Good for napping.
    Years
  • S'upy, my Nidoran and I have been roaming for a while. Thanks to how awesome open wifi is in the wilds (must grow in the trees or something) I have two Fic Feedback posts!

Nidoran's complaining that he doesn't get enough screentime tho, so I'd like to send him out to meet a wild Pokémon battle~

32.png

Last edited:
    Years
  • Nidoran's complaining that he doesn't get enough screentime tho, so I'd like to send him out to meet a wild Pokémon battle~

carnivine.png

A wild Carnivine appears!

Your Nidoran fights valiantly, but this Carnivine is strong and for a while it looks like you may be on the loosing end of this battle. Eventually though, you succeed in Poisoning the Grass type and it succumbs to its type disadvantage.

You catch the Carnivine!

Bay

Years
    Years

• What's this? Your Buizel is evolving!

floatzel.png

Then after that, I would like to use my story Shark Bite and capture a Pokemon with Tyrogue!

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=417872

Oh... oh dear.

taillow.png

You tried to nab the Taillow with a surprise attack but your Tyrogue was no mach at all for the feisty bird and took a severe Pecking to the face. Better scurry back to the Pokemon Centre with that one.

Last edited:

Bay

Years
  • Venia Silente

Inspectious. Good for napping.
    Years
  • Nidoran, Carnivine and I have been having a good time but alas, Nidoran taught Carnivine to demand screentime too so here I am. All because I published Nidoran screentime...

One fiction post coming up!

I'd like for Carnivine to meet a wild Pokémon while Nidoran plots in the background.

carnivine.png

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back