• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Microsoft's next Default Font?

Years
q6zFid1.jpg

Microsoft posted this tweet re: their next default font -- which one do you prefer?

I low key like seaford & tenorite.

Duck

🦆 quack quack
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 23, 2023
Grandview or maybe Tenorite, although I'm not sure the comparison is perfect there since it looks like the lines have different font sizes.

Still, there's none there that I actively hate so I suppose those are nice choices.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
I'm going to have to go with Grandview or Seaford. My issue is I have a hard time reading things on a screen so larger fonts are easier for me to read.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
Years
1 or 2 for the curvature on l making it obvious it's not an I. 1 looks a bit better aesthetically and takes up slightly less space, but the slightly wider lettering on 2 is probably easier to read. So I'm going to say 2 > 1 > Calibri/4 > 3 > 5.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
I like Seaford, but am I the only one here who can't tell the difference between these fonts at all? They all look the same to me.

Back