• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mid Battle Dialogue/Scripted Battles

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    EDIT: I don't know what happened but I just sort of went through and re-wrote the code and for some reason it decided to work. I don't even know anymore, man...
    "The computer has its reasons of which reason knows nothing." said Blaise Pascal.

Boxply

Decently Experienced Ruby Coder
    Years
    • He
    • Seen Aug 27, 2021
    Could someone update the script for v19? it'd be really appreciated thanks!

Years
  • The script will be updated for v19.1. Many of the original features have been streamlined and some interesting new features are being added. One of the new features being the ability to script the moves of the AI. Here's a demonstration. Enjoy :)

PS. Stay away from shady edits of the original script.

Last edited:

Boxply

Years
    • He
    • Seen Aug 27, 2021
    The script will be updated for v19.1. Many of the original features have been streamlined and some interesting new features are being added. One of the new features being the ability to script the moves of the AI. Here's a demonstration. Enjoy :)

Can't wait for the new update, it's awesome! Hopefully it comes out soon

Last edited:

Boxply

Years
    • He
    • Seen Aug 27, 2021
    For the v19.. will it be so that, you'd make it so that the moves the AI uses are always super effective no matter what? bcz sometimes they just throw non effective moves

Boxply

Years
    • He
    • Seen Aug 27, 2021
    To be fair, it isn't the easiest thing to find... probably takes more than one click Lmao

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2022
    I wanted to use this wonderful script for a fangame project I'm working on, but the MediaFire link is giving an error and saying that it's no longer available. Was this intentional, or is it a mistake of some sort?

Years
  • I wanted to use this wonderful script for a fangame project I'm working on, but the MediaFire link is giving an error and saying that it's no longer available. Was this intentional, or is it a mistake of some sort?

Yes, this is intentional. As I have mentioned before, I'm working on an update for this script for v19/v20, and so I've removed support for the buggy v18-only version of the script.

Foxx_Gaming

Wacky Wahoo Pizza Pasta Man
    Years
  • How could I use this to set up the "sea of fire" effect that grass pledge + fire pledge makes?
    Side-note, how could I use this to increase a mon's HP stat mid-battle? As in, it raises the total HP stat of the pokemon, kinda like zygarde, but without a form change.
    another side-note, i tried playing a stat-up animation for the ally team for an effect that happens if a pokemon faints, but it plays for both the active and fainted pokemon. how do i check the status of the pokemon so it skips the one that has fainted (if it is a random chance on either one fainting)?

Last edited:
    Years
  • I think it was irresponsible of me to not clarify this before, so I think I should do it now:
    I will no longer be actively maintaining or updating this resource. The latest release of the resource was deleted as it was not compatible with the latest version of Essentials. This resource shouldn't be the reason for someone to stick to an older version of Essentials.
    Lucidious89 has a a wonderful plugin called Essentials Deluxe which implements this functionality of this plugin, along with many more things.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused by my extended period of inactivity.

Back