• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Midnight Crew Mafia: Scratched [EPILOGUE]

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    Candy, I want to see you say more words about more things plz

First of all, holy fuck why is it still the day phase I put my vote in like, 4 days ago. See gunner, this is why your games die so often. Stop snailing 'cause I'm starting to lose intrerest on the game, seriously.

idk, Lost is looking slightly scum in my eye since they're specifically referring to the solo kid. But eh, since we haven't known what power the kid has I guess it makes sense if they voiced their concerns, but at the same time, looking at the role list it doesn't seem that it's anything as hindering as a cult or a serial killer.

Nina is kinda teetering all over the place in my eyes right now, so I'm not entirely sure on what her alignment is. I'll put her going slightly scum.

Luzu's looking like she's teetering towards town to me so far, her reason's pretty valid on the concerns for Lost.

jd just sounds like someone trying to stir up discussion with the FOS on Lost.

Bard is Bard, idk he just looks like any ordinary Bard to me. He feels null to me right now.

Now back to OJ~

ジュナイパー

シャドーアローズ? ??トライク!
    Years
    This day's length can only be summarized with this GIF.
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2017
    I could not come on for a few days and this day not have passed.

oh wait

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    NIGHT THREE​

The Midnight Crew assumed control of the whole city, as their followers backed them.

Now that they know who their allegiances lie in, the Crew started to target the Felt.

One of them was Elektra Heart, who unfortunately, was out at the time.

Spades Slick knocked her out and slit her throat open, while his followers roared.​

A PLAYER WAS BURNED​

Elektra Heart is dead. She was a member of The Felt.​

alexkaz61 has replaced aeternum

honey has replaced Lisia

RULES​

All PokeCommunity Rules and Underground Guidelines apply here.
    All discussions about the game stay in the thread. Only sanctioned groups and chats by the GM will be allowed.
    Missing two votes will remove you from the game.
    All actions must be sent to the GM by PM or Skype.
    Once dead, you can give ONE deadpost, which does not reveal any game-related information.
    Abstaining is allowed, however, you cannot abstain on two consecutive day phases.
    Use [kill] username or the like to confirm your vote.
    You may change your vote. Make a new post if you are going to change. The last vote will be counted as your official vote.​

PLAYERS & PHASE POSTS​

Davepetasprite^2 as Vriska Serket
    gimmepie as Third Party [N0]
    Etherion as a Troll [D1]
    Elektra Heart as a Felt [D3]
    Candy as ???
    Desinishon as ???
    Omicron as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    CatmanDaTrainer as ???
    JohnnyMustang as ???
    alexkaz61 as ???
    Superjolt as ???
    KetsuekiR as ???
    Rowlet as ???
    Zehn as ???
    honey as ???
    Nina as ???
    Bardothren as ???
    Merlin as ???
    Luzu as ???
    Lost as ???

Opening Post
    Night Zero
    Day One
    Night One
    Day Two
    Night Two
    Day Three

Salzorrah

Years
    NIGHT THREE (STILL)​

Maybe it's because I love Lost, but I don't THINK that's very suspicious. It was made pretty clear that everyone is supposed to pick sides, so the one kid flying solo is....odd.

Cause Gunner even said "Failure to submit the PM will have dire consequences."

Though it's not like I disagree, we should be focusing on the Felt.

Nina suddenly felt a chill. She fell down on her knees and started to spew out gibberish.​

Nina has descended into madness.​

RULES​

All discussions about the game stay in the thread. Only sanctioned groups and chats by the GM will be allowed.
    Once dead, you can give ONE deadpost, which does not reveal any game-related information.
    Abstaining is allowed, however, you cannot abstain on two consecutive day phases.
    You may change your vote. Make a new post if you are going to change. The last vote will be counted as your official vote.​

PLAYERS & PHASE POSTS​

Etherion as a Troll [D1]
    Candy as ???
    Desinishon as ???
    Omicron as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    CatmanDaTrainer as ???
    JohnnyMustang as ???
    alexkaz61 as ???
    Superjolt as ???
    KetsuekiR as ???
    Rowlet as ???
    Zehn as ???
    honey as ???
    Nina as ???
    Bardothren as ???
    Merlin as ???
    Luzu as ???
    Lost as ???

Opening Post
    Night Zero
    Day One
    Night One
    Day Two
    Night Two
    Day Three

Salzorrah

Years
    DAY FOUR​

The Felt started to connect with one another, and got their shit together. There were only 5 of them left... or so everyone thought. One of them lifted a pin, and before their very eyes, Elektra Heart appeared, looking alive and well.

Then the same Felt put a different pin back to its place.

In another part of town, CatmanDaTrainer started to gasp for air. He held his throat to find it is dripping blood. He passed out, and shortly after, died, with a slit in his throat.​

CatmanDaTrainer is dead. He was a Troll.​

Elektra Heart has been revived.​

RULES​

PLAYERS & PHASE POSTS​

Etherion as a Troll [D1]
    CatmanDaTrainer as a Troll [N3]
    Candy as ???
    Desinishon as ???
    Omicron as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    JohnnyMustang as ???
    alexkaz61 as ???
    Superjolt as ???
    KetsuekiR as ???
    Rowlet as ???
    Zehn as ???
    honey as ???
    Elektra Heart as a Felt
    Nina as ???
    Bardothren as ???
    Merlin as ???
    Luzu as ???
    Lost as ???

Opening Post
    Night Zero
    Day One
    Night One
    Day Two
    Night Two
    Day Three
    Night Three

Last edited:

ジュナイパー

シャドーアローズ? ??トライク!
    Years
    Elektra Heart you butt.
    And this is why you shouldn't try and lynch me, people.

Ah man this stinks. I also investigated someone, but ghosts can't tell the truth, so I can't help you guys.
    AVENGE ME!

Years
    Don't worry Desi will always be here to protect you young Luzu.

EDIT: Guys can anyone tell me like I got a item and sent message to gunner to use that item on me so I can heal myself.
    She didn't reply to my PM but I came here and started talking ****.
    I'm dead meat.

Last edited:

Salzorrah

Years
    THREE PLAYERS HAVE BEEN CURED FROM THEIR ILLNESSES​

A PLAYER HAS DESCENDED INTO MADNESS.​

About 24 hours left until the end of the phase.

Years
    I agree with Johnny. We probably have to kill Die before Bac can die. Or something like that. We could always vote to kill him and see if that works? Although that might waste our lynch so might want to go with someone suspicious that we know can die. Maybe we should kill Nina? Diamonds Droog sounds like his Curse ability could be what hit Nina last night, in which case being targeted by it could mean Nina is felt.

Years
    What, hi I've been doing other things.

Why is me being targeted mean felt? :/

By the way if you didn't notice, when I was quoted in that phase post, THINK was capitalized and bolded. That was not how I originally wrote it. Any idea why?

Years
    What, hi I've been doing other things.

Why is me being targeted mean felt? :/

By the way if you didn't notice, when I was quoted in that phase post, THINK was capitalized and bolded. That was not how I originally wrote it. Any idea why?

That's called a Voodoo role. They curse a word and if the person says it they die, or in the case go insane? So I thought the CURSE ability would be a voodoo ability. Since a town role has the ability, and they targeted you, I'm assuming you're not town.

Years
    Since a town role has the ability, and they targeted you, I'm assuming you're not town.

Town is uninformed majority, why would you assume that? I may have not have been original midnight crew, but there's no way for anyone to know if I joined or not. It's a stretch.
    There was so much sus on me yesterday so someone took a shot in the dark. Just like you're doing. You want to kill me because you don't have a better idea right now, basically. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Back