• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Midnight Crew Mafia: Scratched [EPILOGUE]

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2017
    I suppose it would depend on who the kid is? If it's someone who could wreak havoc on both sides than we should try to terminate them. otherwise focusing on the felt might be a better idea in which in this case might be a possibility.

Years
  • Hi guys, glad to see this game is continuing again :).

For my first contribution of the new era, I'd like to chime in here with a slight FOS on Lost for suggesting we smoke out a third party instead of the Felt sided players. Thoughts on that?

Maybe it's because I love Lost, but I don't think that's very suspicious. It was made pretty clear that everyone is supposed to pick sides, so the one kid flying solo is....odd.

Cause Gunner even said "Failure to submit the PM will have dire consequences."

Though it's not like I disagree, we should be focusing on the Felt.

Years
  • I feel like the solo kid just didn't send in their choice, and they probably now have an almost impossible win condition. Either that or some wacky stuff is happening.

I could agree with this.

So...
    we gotta vote eventually. Uhhhh...

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • There has been very little happening today, who should we vote for? I had a minor FOS on Lost but I don't think it's enough to lynch.

[Vote] no one for now.

edit: arg can't vote one today since I did that yesterday.

Last edited:

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Lost is a minor FOS for me, so I'd rather vote for someone more scummy.

Looking back at yesterday, I saw that Zehn claimed to be an investigative role of some kind, and I thought it probably had to do with looking into dead people. Omicron thought he could be Trace, which is a Felt role, so he could be a worthy target?

ジュナイパー

シャドーアローズ? ??トライク!
    Years
  • They only reason I suggested Lost, was because some people had suspicions anyway.

Anyway, I might have to role reveal anyway. I'm bleeding and I don't have anything to heal me.

ジュナイパー

シャドーアローズ? ??トライク!
    Years
  • Nina why.

I guess it's confession time. I am Terezi Pyrope. Now aligned with the Midnight Crew, I can learn one player's alignment per night phase. Do you want more proof? Here it is.

Elektra Heart is a member of The Felt.
    JohnnyMustang is a Troll.
    Superjolt is Midnight Crew.

Now lynch me if you want. I'm bleeding anyway. Just know that you'll be wasting a kill.

[LYNCH] Elektra Heart

ジュナイパー

シャドーアローズ? ??トライク!
    Years
  • Sounds legit

Midnight Crew Mafia: Scratched [EPILOGUE]

Back