• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Midnight Crew Mafia: Scratched [EPILOGUE]

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
  • NIGHT ZERO​

It was quiet in Midnight City. The streets are barren, the city is solemn. It wouldn't take long enough before this becomes a war zone.

I had just released some of my friends out of the treasure chest, and left.

We'll see how this fight will turn out. I just hope this doesn't turn into a clusterfuck like last time.​

RULES​

All PokeCommunity Rules and Underground Guidelines apply here.
    All discussions about the game stay in the thread. Only sanctioned groups and chats by the GM will be allowed.
    Missing two votes will remove you from the game.
    All actions must be sent to the GM by PM or Skype.
    Once dead, you can give ONE deadpost, which does not reveal any game-related information.
    Abstaining is allowed, however, you cannot abstain on two consecutive day phases.
    Use [kill] username or the like to confirm your vote.
    You may change your vote. Make a new post if you are going to change. The last vote will be counted as your official vote.​

PLAYERS & PHASE POSTS​

Davepetasprite^2 as Vriska Serket
    Candy as ???
    Desinishon as ???
    Omicron as ???
    gimmepie as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    CatmanDaTrainer as ???
    JohnnyMustang as ???
    aeternum as ???
    kendypls as ???
    KetsuekiR as ???
    Rowlet as ???
    Zehn as ???
    Etherion as ???
    Lisia as ???
    Elektra Heart as ???
    Nina as ???
    Bardothren as ???
    Merlin as ???
    Luzu as ???
    Lost as ???

Superjolt

Opening Post

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • DAY ONE​

A lot has happened in Midnight City last night.

First off, an individual tried to steal one of the citizen's stuff. Unfortunately for them, the owner woke up. They escaped and hurried back to their home, only to get hit by a giant fist, knocking them out.

One good soul prayed to the gods, and lo and behold, the person they were wishing to got a new item.

Another individual guarded someone during the night, but no one visited them.

Two people investigated someone last night, and their results might prove useful for the future.

However, the big event last night happened at gimmepie's house. Just moments before, they were visited by someone they thought they never expected would visit them. They talked about some stuff, and gimmepie agreed to support them. The visitor left, and gimmepie was left alone... or so they thought.

Moments later, they were found dead in their home. Cause of death looked like they were hit by a club of some sorts.​

gimmepie is dead. He was third party.​

RULES​

All PokeCommunity Rules and Underground Guidelines apply here.
    All discussions about the game stay in the thread. Only sanctioned groups and chats by the GM will be allowed.
    Missing two votes will remove you from the game.
    All actions must be sent to the GM by PM or Skype.
    Once dead, you can give ONE deadpost, which does not reveal any game-related information.
    Abstaining is allowed, however, you cannot abstain on two consecutive day phases.
    Use [kill] username or the like to confirm your vote.
    You may change your vote. Make a new post if you are going to change. The last vote will be counted as your official vote.​

PLAYERS & PHASE POSTS​

Davepetasprite^2 as Vriska Serket
    gimmepie as Third Party [N0]
    Candy as ???
    Desinishon as ???
    Omicron as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    CatmanDaTrainer as ???
    JohnnyMustang as ???
    aeternum as ???
    kendypls as ???
    KetsuekiR as ???
    Rowlet as ???
    Zehn as ???
    Etherion as ???
    Lisia as ???
    Elektra Heart as ???
    Nina as ???
    Bardothren as ???
    Merlin as ???
    Luzu as ???
    Lost as ???

Superjolt

Opening Post
    Night Zero

Last edited:

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
  • Well I'm pretty sure I'm neither mad nor silenced so that's good

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • At least gimmepie was third party. inb4 I'm next to get N0'd

As for madness...
    Were%20all%20mad%20here.png

Years
  • Someone has already descended into madness... This can't be good. As usual, I'm rather confused D1. Just posting to confirm I am at least not silenced or mad.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2017
    aeternum, kendypls, Etherion, Elektra Heart, Nina, Merlin, and Lost.

I might be mad but I ain't silenced

Years
  • aeternum, kendypls, Etherion, Elektra Heart, Nina, and Lost.

I feel like we're playing a fun name game.

But yeah, the death is obviously the work of the amazingly frightening Gamzee. And GP was third party because he was recruited n0 as well as killed. So, we did hit a third party technically, but we won't know which group is missing a role.

Back