• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Midnight Crew Mafia: Scratched [EPILOGUE]

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
  • Well, having Zehn alive might turn out useful. I honestly didn't analyze the roles too much because of the way they're written, it's annoying. But they might be a tailor of some sorts, and anyone can claim any bull**** they want, because roles aren't revealed upon death. Considering the mechanics of this game, it's possible that the cop ends up being mafia, if that happens they could investigate someone, kill them, and claim their role. With Zehn out of the picture, this would be entirely possible, reason why:

I sense a slight coordination between Nina, JD and Luzu. What does everyone think of this?

I can see where you're coming from with Nina and JD, but not with Luzu. What makes you think so?

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • I'm ending the phase soon. Please send me your votes!

Candy, Desinishon, and Nina need to vote today or else they will be replaced.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • bleh at 2 votes or replaced, imma just go and...

Abstain

We're allowed, right?

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
  • So, Trace?
    My first thought was that he might be a Felt role too, but the type of role could fit other characters too... hard to say since the descriptions in the OP are pretty vague. I'm just not sure why he felt the need to claim... apparently just because I said his post was weird? :/

Also, I think this is like the only time I'd support a NL... it will be easier to scumhunt after tonight.

[kill] no one

Last edited:

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
  • [Kill] No-one
    I'll see who the other dead person is tonight

Salzorrah

Years
  • TWO PLAYERS HAVE BEEN CURED FROM THEIR ILLNESSES.​

In other news, the day phase is now over. Night phase incoming.

Salzorrah

Years
  • NIGHT TWO​

The day went by fast. No one but one even bothered to kill anyone.

Such a shame, really.

The only thing that was interesting is that some passed their items around.

I'm pretty sure, after this night, things will get more exciting.​

THE CHOOSING CEREMONY​

Tonight is the choosing ceremony. As such, everyone is permitted to talk tonight. Actions will go through as normal. All trolls and kids must submit their choice on who to side with (The Felt or the Midnight Crew) via PM. If there is a majority of the votes (3 troll/kid votes for one side vs 1 troll/kid vote), all of the members will align to that side. If there is a tie in the votes, the group will split to whatever side they chose in the PM. Failure to submit the PM will have dire consequences.

The majority side will be known as the "innocents", while the minority side will be known as the "mafia". Third party will stay third party.

Good luck choosing sides! Don't forget to have fun! After all, this is a party!​

RULES​

All PokeCommunity Rules and Underground Guidelines apply here.
    All discussions about the game stay in the thread. Only sanctioned groups and chats by the GM will be allowed.
    Missing two votes will remove you from the game.
    All actions must be sent to the GM by PM or Skype.
    Once dead, you can give ONE deadpost, which does not reveal any game-related information.
    Abstaining is allowed, however, you cannot abstain on two consecutive day phases.
    Use [kill] username or the like to confirm your vote.
    You may change your vote. Make a new post if you are going to change. The last vote will be counted as your official vote.​

PLAYERS & PHASE POSTS​

Davepetasprite^2 as Vriska Serket
    gimmepie as Third Party [N0]
    Etherion as a Troll [D1]
    Candy as ???
    Desinishon as ???
    Omicron as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    CatmanDaTrainer as ???
    JohnnyMustang as ???
    aeternum as ???
    Superjolt as ???