• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Midnight Crew Mafia: We Run This City [HIATUS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
  • Same boat as cosmic. I've essentially read nil about Homestuck. But I understand these roles, so I'm down to try. :D

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Some loud people said:
    CCG: WHY IN THE BLAZING FUCK DOES EVERYONE SEEM TO USE GUNNERS CSS? IT EVERYWHERE NOW AND ITS BORING ME THE FUCK OUT
    FCG: JESUS CHRIST SHUT YOUR TRAP YOU PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR A LIVING BEING. GOD I WAS SO DUMB FIVE MINUTES AGO
    Future twinArmageddons (from 2 hours in the future) responded to the memo.
    FTA: je2u2 karkat do you alway2 have two be so loud? Your future 2elf ii2 riight though, you were pretty 2tupiid
    CCG: SHUT UP SOLLUX NO ONE WAS TALKING TO YOU. WHO LET YOU IN HERE ANYWAY? THIS IS A PRIVATE MEMO BEWTEEN ME MYSELF AND I WE DONT NEED YOU BUTTING IN
    FTA: hehehehehe
    Current carcinoGenecist banned future twinArmageddons from responding to the memo
    CCG: THERE. NOW NO MORE INTERRUPTIONS. AS I WAS SAYING EVERYONE NEEDS TO START-
    Future carcinoGenecist banned current carcinoGenecist from responding to the memo
    FCG: WHAT HE MEANS TO SAY ARADIA IS THAT HE AND I GUESS THAT MEANS ME AS WELL SO THEN I GUESS I SHOULD SAY WE ARE IN THIS THING

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Screw it. I'm in!

Midnight Crew Mafia: We Run This City [HIATUS]

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • Give me mafia or give me death

EW IS THAT A GODFATHER 3 REFERENCE?! WE DONT TALK ABOUT THAT MOVIE KLIPPY

Kiriyuuki Kasuna

<b><i><font color="#979C1F">Insert Purpose of Mean
    Years
  • I for one happen to like Gunner's CSS. Also I died in Beginner's Mafia so why not eh?

I AM SO TOTALLY IN! BRING IT ON!

John(Emboar) Join imo

EDIT: I have no knowledge of homestuck whatsoever. /Shot

Be nice :3

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back