• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Mirage Of Tales

inksplashed-heart

mimikyu stan
Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    Hi Avara! Okay, so I've reached the end of version two, and over the course of the ten hours I've played (I slept at 5am, I LOVE THIS HACK SO MUCH), I've noticed a few weird things. Screenies from my Android:

Mirage Of Tales

Some strange tiles in Bengaule Swamp.

Mirage Of Tales

Anja turns into Elvera right before battling me! Also, when I stepped away from her after beating her, she rebattled me - I think someone already told you that though. :)

Mirage Of Tales

My Unfezant got frozen, and then its HP went all weird. Blastoise hurt it, and her HP went down, then went back to full green HP again.

Mirage Of Tales

Right after beating Eli in Tanzite Tunnel, there's this arrow where he was, like I could exit the tunnel, but there's nothing there but blank wall.

Also, could anyone tell me where to get Salac Berry, Enigma Berry, and Arbok Venom for the potion that will heal the breeders' Pokemon? I want to hatch eggs :)
    Thanks for making this hack, Avara! It's my number one favorite hack EVER.

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2022
    Maybe im stupid but i like the hack very much but i cant find the way after you start Criminal Route how do ya go back to the villas after recieving the package?

Years
  • I just finished it too ....... i.cant.♥♥♥♥ing.beleive.how.goddamn.good.this.hack.is...... i cant wait till version 3 comes out.

Again if you need any help with the development on this game, or in beta testing i would be happy to help @avaramoon

Chimchar

THE Chimchar Tamer
    Years
  • I dont know if its only me but I think this game deserves more hype. I think we need to find someone to make some banners and make this game a little more known. It could get the word out maybe find some more helpers.

btw Im still up for beta testing @avaramoon I cant really help with actually "hacking" skills but I can give good feedback and ideas

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2017
    I dont know if its only me but I think this game deserves more hype. I think we need to find someone to make some banners and make this game a little more known. It could get the word out maybe find some more helpers.

btw Im still up for beta testing @avaramoon I cant really help with actually "hacking" skills but I can give good feedback and ideas

I do too. :/ The best way to get hype though is to get a well known poke tuber to play it. Looking at their channels, haydunn seems to have the optimal schedule for it, having almost completed Glazed version. Him, or SacredFireNegro, he LOVES playing hacks. Maybe we should send some pms or something.

That, or possibly avara can make his/her own youtube channel. It would certainly help those stuck, and it would be easier to get someone willing to make a banner that way, and attract people good at hacking to help out.

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2022
    Could some1 help me? how to get to verlume villas when ya recieve the package with a sliph scope at the beggining of the criminal route?

DoYouKnowHowToPokemon

noob rom hacker/beta tester
    Years
  • I dont know if its only me but I think this game deserves more hype. I think we need to find someone to make some banners and make this game a little more known. It could get the word out maybe find some more helpers.

I do too. :/ The best way to get hype though is to get a well known poke tuber to play it. Looking at their channels, haydunn seems to have the optimal schedule for it, having almost completed Glazed version. Him, or SacredFireNegro, he LOVES playing hacks. Maybe we should send some pms or something.

That, or possibly avara can make his/her own youtube channel. It would certainly help those stuck, and it would be easier to get someone willing to make a banner that way, and attract people good at hacking to help out.

I know that Fitzhogan is doing a pokemon mirage of tales let's play(he is doing crime career),
    and axeman is doing a nuzlocke run.

Years

I agree this hack needs a banner!

lanroxas

Hack Rom Fanatic!!! :3
    Years
  • does anyone know if and where can I catch a Feebas in this game? and also how does it evolve? thanks in advance :D

Years
  • does anyone know if and where can I catch a Feebas in this game? and also how does it evolve? thanks in advance :D

I don't think they are in the game yet (many Pokemon are missing, but i guess they will be added later on) but i'm not 100% sure, they might be found somewhere i haven't fished yet....

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2014
    I'm sure this will sound stupid but, I can't find a version 2 that works with myboy, please help

Years
  • I'm sure this will sound stupid but, I can't find a version 2 that works with myboy, please help

there is no need for a special version, all you need to do is to patch the ips file

Here, follow my steps closely.

1. Download the IPS file which you can find in this thread (the first post of course)
    2. Download the Pokemon FireRed GBA file which you can find by googling "pokemon firered coolrom" (you will need to download this on your computer and send it to your android phone via bluetooth)
    3. In your phone go to your files make a new folder and move both the GBA file and the IPS file there
    4. In the folder, rename both files to "Pokemon Mirage Of Tales" (or whatever you want just make sure they both have the same name. Also remember to not remove the .ips and the .gba bit)
    5. Open MyBoy, click the grey square button on the top left corner, find the file where you put the 2 files and open it
    6. You will see that there is only the GBA file in your folder but don't panic, press and hold it, and wait for a window to come up. You will see an option which says "patch GBA file" or something like that".
    7. Now you will see two files, press the one that has "(patched)" on it (this is the actual game)
    8. You will notice that the start image is the same as the FireRed one but don't worry just press start, and you will notice that you are NOT playing FireRed.

if you are stuck, or you didnt understand something just ask!

Bliss

Part-time Pegasister, Part-time PokéFreak
    Years
  • This game looks incredible!

When I saw the date of the first post I got a bit uneasy, but then I noticed that the last edit was just a few hours ago and I almost jumped out of my seat!

This looks like it's going to be an incredible hack! I'm going to really enjoy this one!
    ~Prixy

PS I had told myself that I wouldn't change my signature for the first few months, but I think this demands the attention! Adding the banner provided and a linkback to this thread! This game definitely needs more hype!

Back