• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Mirage Of Tales

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2017
    a little help for the banner project
    Mirage Of Tales

Woah. That's incredibly sexy. *Gives this man a bro badge* :D!

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
    Years
  • The Game look incredible and awesome

Hope you can keep it up with new ideas. New events etc. And many people loved your hack. Its a famous hack now. Best of luck.

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2019
    Got 1 question, I finished V2 like 2 months ago. Will we keep everything when V3 comes out? or We will start it all over again, I got no problem of starting again just wanting to know

Bliss

Part-time Pegasister, Part-time PokéFreak
    Years
  • I'm really enjoying this hack, which says a lot considering I usually don't play Betas.

I'm also trying to take it slow. I don't want to complete it before the next version is up lol.

Also, thank you once again Xanathos, loving this banner :3

Xanathos

JOHTO FAMILY MEMBER FOREVER
    Years
  • Got 1 question, I finished V2 like 2 months ago. Will we keep everything when V3 comes out? or We will start it all over again, I got no problem of starting again just wanting to know
    It will be better to retsrat again cause some new footage will be added. So I guess it's pretty much fun to start over to see everything =)
    I'm really enjoying this hack, which says a lot considering I usually don't play Betas.

I'm also trying to take it slow. I don't want to complete it before the next version is up lol.

Also, thank you once again Xanathos, loving this banner :3

Thanks you =)

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Hi guys! Sorry for the lack of updates, my computer is broken so I'm using my cell phone to comment on here =P

Just wanted to say thanks a bunch for all the supportive comments! It's awesome to see you're enjoying the game. Xanathos deserves all the appreciation for the new banner, he made it and I think it's great! Thanks to everyone that put it in their sig! =)

Still doing lots of work on the hack while my computer is offline, but mostly on the story. For the people who particularly like the storyline, V3's events are gonna BLOW YOUR MIND! Haha. Feel free to speculate on what you think will happen! I'm really excited to get V3 out there when it's finished! I felt like in the end that releasing a V2.5 would just be lazy on my part and it's been long enough since V2, so I'll just stop being so lazy and get to work on scripting =P Anyway, just so you know the project's not abandoned, beta testing progress has started and it won't be long now hopefully!

Also, I've had a few PMs about it already so I might as well make it official; this game is the first part of what I hope I can make to be a hack series. I don't want to spoil the story for anyone who doesn't want it spoiled, but let's just say there is a LOT more planned for this story and it won't just end with "A New Age Dawns" like the title suggests, I hope this is just the start =D (anyome who REALLY wants to know what happens PM me and I'll spoil it for you haha)

Hope everyone is having a good Summer so far, and hope to update soon!

Last edited:

Chimchar

THE Chimchar Tamer
    Years
  • Hi guys! Sorry for the lack of updates, my computer is broken so I'm using my cell phone to comment on here =P

Just wanted to say thanks a bunch for all the supportive comments! It's awesome to see you're enjoying the game. Xanathos deserves all the appreciation for the new banner, he made it and I think it's great! Thanks to everyone that put it in their sig! =)

Still doing lots of work on the hack while my computer is offline, but mostly on the story. For the people who particularly like the storyline, V3's events are gonna BLOW YOUR MIND! Haha. Feel free to speculate on what you think will happen! I'm really excited to get V3 out there when it's finished! I felt like in the end that releasing a V2.5 would just be lazy on my part and it's been long enough since V2, so I'll just stop being so lazy and get to work on scripting =P Anyway, just so you know the project's not abandoned, beta testing progress has started and it won't be long now hopefully!

Also, I've had a few PMs about it already so I might as well make it official; this game is the first part of what I hope I can make to be a hack series. I don't want to spoil the story for anyone who doesn't want it spoiled, but let's just say there is a LOT more planned for this story and it won't just end with "A New Age Dawns" like the title suggests, I hope this is just the start =D

Hope everyone is having a good Summer so far, and hope to update soon!

So do you already have specific beta testers chosen already? Because I'm very interested in Beta Testing! I knew you were adding more early game events so I've been waiting for V3.

Last edited:
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    So do you already have specific beta testers chosen already? Because I'm very interested in Beta Testing!

No worrys you're already on the list! Not really a matter of being chose, anyone who comments to say they have the time can beta test =) Just getting the testing done at different times, like I'm testing one Career myself, then other people are kindly help me to test the other Careers, Then if there are any glitches to be fixed, I'll fixed them and then add more content then send out to differnet beta testers and test more myself. That's just how I've been doing it =P

Last edited:

Chimchar

THE Chimchar Tamer
    Years
  • No worrys you're already on the list! Not really a matter of being chose, anyone who comments to say they have the time can beta test =) Just getting the testing done at different times, like I'm testing one Career myself, then other people are kindly help me to test the other Careers, Then if there are any glitches to be fixed, I'll fixed them and then add more content then send out to differnet beta testers and test more myself. That's just how I've been doing it =P

Alright, thanks!

btw your pm inbox is full

Bliss

Part-time Pegasister, Part-time PokéFreak
    Years
  • Just getting the testing done at different times, like I'm testing one Career myself, then other people are kindly help me to test the other Careers, Then if there are any glitches to be fixed, I'll fixed them and then add more content then send out to differnet beta testers and test more myself. That's just how I've been doing it =P
    I just wanted to make mention of something that may or may not complicate things during the upcoming Beta Testing phase.

In the Hack Introduction (first post of this thread) there is mention that those using a certain career can still access side quests and rewards of other careers. Perhaps I'm only overthinking things here, but I wonder if a bug might exist between (for random example) Breeder and Criminal careers? That same bug might not exist for Researchers who complete the same Criminal side quest.

I can't say I know much about the development side of things, but this thought crossed my mind and it got me wondering if the career system might be more difficult to Beta Test after all.

Regardless, eventually someone would probably find the bug and inform you, even if the Beta Testing period was over, so I guess there's no real need to worry about it, but I thought I'd mention it anyway.

Thank you for all the great work! Awaiting Version 3!
    ~Prixy

Chimchar

THE Chimchar Tamer
    Years
  • I just wanted to make mention of something that may or may not complicate things during the upcoming Beta Testing phase.

In the Hack Introduction (first post of this thread) there is mention that those using a certain career can still access side quests and rewards of other careers. Perhaps I'm only overthinking things here, but I wonder if a bug might exist between (for random example) Breeder and Criminal careers? That same bug might not exist for Researchers who complete the same Criminal side quest.

I can't say I know much about the development side of things, but this thought crossed my mind and it got me wondering if the career system might be more difficult to Beta Test after all.

Regardless, eventually someone would probably find the bug and inform you, even if the Beta Testing period was over, so I guess there's no real need to worry about it, but I thought I'd mention it anyway.

Thank you for all the great work! Awaiting Version 3!
    ~Prixy

I believe what was meant was that there are mutual sidequest. Regardless of your career there are side quests in which you may participate. But, I guess there is a remote chance that there may be a bug like that.

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Hi guys! Sorta a random comment but me and one of my buddies are doing a kinda chat-interview thingy just for fun for his YouTube channel tonight and he's gonna be showing a tiny bit of Version 3's new graphics and stuff in the video too, so if anyone's really interested in hearing us rant on about MOT let me know and I'll post the link to it here when its live lol.
    Also if anyone might have any little random questions or things they want to know about the game (not like bugs but just more like characters, story and trivia stuff lol) post them here and I'll try and put the answers to your questions in the answer to his questions if ya know what I mean lol.

PS: Xanathos that second banner you made is also freaking cool =P

Last edited:

Chimchar

THE Chimchar Tamer
    Years
  • Hi guys! Sorta a random comment but me and one of my buddies are doing a kinda chat-interview thingy just for fun for his YouTube channel tonight and he's gonna be showing a tiny bit of Version 3's new graphics and stuff in the video too, so if anyone's really interested in hearing us rant on about MOT let me know and I'll post the link to it here when its live lol.
    Also if anyone might have any little random questions or things they want to know about the game (not like bugs but just more like characters, story and trivia stuff lol) post them here and I'll try and put the answers to your questions in the answer to his questions if ya know what I mean lol.

I just want to know what new legendary events will be added. Thanks!

Xanathos

JOHTO FAMILY MEMBER FOREVER
    Years
  • Hi guys! Sorta a random comment but me and one of my buddies are doing a kinda chat-interview thingy just for fun for his YouTube channel tonight and he's gonna be showing a tiny bit of Version 3's new graphics and stuff in the video too, so if anyone's really interested in hearing us rant on about MOT let me know and I'll post the link to it here when its live lol.

You shoud put a link to a video if it can be done, I mean for anyone who could not watch the interview because of the world times.
    Thanks for the banner. You can take them Avara, they are for you after all. =)

Leo the Lion

Too many sexy people in this world, all of them fi
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    Also, I've had a few PMs about it already so I might as well make it official; this game is the first part of what I hope I can make to be a hack series. I don't want to spoil the story for anyone who doesn't want it spoiled, but let's just say there is a LOT more planned for this story and it won't just end with "A New Age Dawns" like the title suggests, I hope this is just the start =D (anyome who REALLY wants to know what happens PM me and I'll spoil it for you haha)

Hack.... series....
    I... love you...

Back