• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

missed connections

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
thinkin' about a thread klippy made last year that was similar
it was people talking about who on the forum they'd be interested in talking to and possibly striking up a friendship with and whatever
basically just talk to others. be social.

who on this forum would you like to get to know better? why? tell us. go talk to them. release your inhibitions.

Sirfetch’d

Basically every other community outside of the Treehouse. Don't get me wrong, I love all of the regulars here, but I feel like I already have a friendship or at least have carried on a good conversation with most of the people who hang around here and I'd like to expand that feeling to other areas. The mafia group looks cool with Naku, Lycanth, etc so maybe I'll make an effort to get to know some of those guys better soon, even if mafia isn't my thing.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I already got to know some A&D regulars a bit better, which was a ton of fun! Thank you Discord <3

Other than that uuuh......... I guess I'd like to get to know Hiidoran, Syndrome and Anti better c: They seem like nice, cool people.

Margot

some things are that simple
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2022
I always find myself enjoying posts by Kanzler, Esper, Abnegation, Maccrash, and Lucid. I've talked to all of them at some point, but they've been smaller interactions. Now brb as I awkwardly avoid you all now that I've done this.

Last edited:

Fannie

Don't let my milk go lumpy
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Dec 31, 2016
A few of Spherical Ice's posts made me laugh. So have posts by Spiff. Laughter is good.

I'm a fairly new member so I don't know many people here well anyway. I might just start posting VMs to everyone I think is chill. "Heeeey. I like you." Like that guy I keep seeing on r/cringe, Accosting Women.

I'm so HM02

Banned
Years
Adventure-She seems like a mellow person to talk too.
Lisia-She seems like a polite person who is not going to shoot someone down on a conversation.

Last edited:

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
and have any of you made progress on these affections

Years
I always find myself enjoying posts by Kanzler, Esper, Abnegation, Maccrash, and Lucid. I've talked to all of them at some point, but they've been smaller interactions. Now brb as I awkwardly avoid you all now that I've done this.

you have a pretty sweet voice

don't avoid me

let me avoid you

I have affections for Nah and

not as much as I'd like :( He's senpai now.

dad

big poppa
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 13, 2018
spiff, syn, harley, maccrash, ect. i've chatted with all of them at one point or another so who knows.

Years
Very new here still, but I do have a few I'd like to make friends with.
El Heroe Oscuro, Harley Quinn, Kyoko, Fannie and killer150.
Reasons why
El Heroe Oscuro- He's a pretty cool guy who I've talked to a little and have enjoyed the conversation.
Harley Quinn- Would love to talk to her because to me she's smart and opinionated. But I think conversation with her would make me feel dumb. Lol. Posts by her are always beyond my intelligence.
Kyoko- Nice person interested in food and we have a little in common in terms of having to watch our diets closely. Plus forum crushing hard. Haha
Fannie- Just wanna know more about this member, seems like a chill one.
killer150- Also just wanna get to know this member because he seriously just gets straight to the point in the posts I've seen. Nothing wrong with that though.
I've talked a bit with Kyoko and El Heroe Oscuro and they are super cool. The others not yet.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Been adding people from the Minecraft server to my friends list here, but would love to branch out.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
I'm at a point where I actually don't know who to talk to. I've talked to a lot of people and some of them responded, some of them responded for a while and some of them didn't seem to be interested in talk. Or, you know, some just turned out to not be into things that I am, so discussions didn't lead anywhere and things became awkward and stuff.

Been thinking for a while who to talk to as it's gotten quiet in my VM box as apparently a good amount of people I talked to left PC or did whatever else, but couldn't come up with something.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
Lycan, Meadow, Meloetta, Janna, the last poster and a writer friend on PC.

PjNavia14

fhsdhjfdsfjsddshjfsd
Years
Somebody said Minecraft? its too lonely there. I have tons of stuff to share to but nobody else is there, but hey. I like talking to people i dont know so.. Hi.

Fannie

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Dec 31, 2016
Somebody said Minecraft? its too lonely there. I have tons of stuff to share to but nobody else is there, but hey. I like talking to people i dont know so.. Hi.

If my laptop wasn't an absolute dinosaur I would be there. I love Minecraft but can only play it on Xbox at the mo'. What do you like building?

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
If my laptop wasn't an absolute dinosaur I would be there.

Shame because it is a really fun server. Border recently expanded too.

I know all about having a dinosaur of a laptop though. So many fun games come out that are PC-only, and I'll never be able to run them on here.

Fannie

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Dec 31, 2016
Shame because it is a really fun server. Border recently expanded too.

I know all about having a dinosaur of a laptop though. So many fun games come out that are PC-only, and I'll never be able to run them on here.

Oh, I know. And it's so expensive to get one that would play games as well as a console (although I'm in the Xbox Preview Program and I swear I freeze more since signing up). I know in the end it would be worth it. Dem juicy Steam sales, mmmm.

Back