• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mmm, is that Old Spice? :D

Hatsune Mika

FireRed Nuzlocke
    Years
    Ugh, I was ok with axe til Apollo came out, I liked that one but now deep space, yea, deep space of bunghole.... fricken nasty smelling. I prefer old spice.

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
    I just some simple deodorant, to protect me, and those around me, from sweaty armpits. XD I usually wear cologne as well, Only the Brave Tattoo from Diesel smells pretty good. Sometimes I wear some Le Male by Jean Paul Gautier too, I'd really recommend it if you don't know what too get, you really can't go wrong with this one.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    The Chocolate flavoured Lynx *-* or most kinds of Lynx, really. They are all good.

Years
    I liked a perfume once until I saw its price tag.

I wear Japanese Cherry Blossom fragrance spray from Bath & Body Works. It costs like $10.

O: You mean the body mist? I use those too! Been hoarding the vanilla scented ones, but I've also used the Japanese Cherry Blossom and Country Apple. They all smell so good~

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    I use Irish Springs deodorant and Axe Apollo body spray. Old Spice smells better than Axe to me, particularly the Wolfthorn which smells like oranges. Unfortunately, I keep getting coupons for Axe, making it two dollars cheaper than Old Spice, so Axe Apollo it is.

And I will forever horde my can of Axe Orion. That's my favorite scent that they ever made, and I can never find anything to match. Plus the name, which was the reason I bought it.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Anything from Victoria's Secret is good with me when it comes to perfume. I like to spritzee myself with it. (see what i'm doing i'm the perfume pokemon!) I also like Axe Kilo as far as body wash goes, but Bath and Body Works also has awesome stuff.

I wear The Ocean cologne. Because my girlfriend got it for me and thought it was punny with a name like River. Lol

I am laughing way too hard at this. The pun is cute and just the fact the cologne is called "The Ocean." I'm like "omg they put the WHOLE ocean in a bottle?" and idk my sense of humor is weird bye.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    I use some deodorant called... Speed Stick (just went up to look now).

Sometimes I also choose to either wear body spray (American Eagle) or cologne (something in French idk my cousin from France gave me it).

Manitee

bury me alive
    Years
    I like the impulse deodorants and I like the smell of most of them. For perfume I like any Beyonce ones but Pulse is my favourite. I only wear perfume at the weekend, though.

an illegible mess.

[i]i'll make [b]tiny changes[/b] to earth.[/i]
    Years
    axe. i absolutely LOVE axe. i know a lot of people cant stand the smell of it because its so strong, so i dont put it all over my body, i just give a little spritz and im good.

Back