• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Modern Warfare 2

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
  • Modern Warfare 2

This is now the official thread for CoD6 gamers and enthuisasist alike. So post your comments and experience here...

Just follow the regular PC rules and you'll be alright.

Last edited:

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
  • I'm VERY suprised you've not heard about it before now to be perfectly honest.

Yes, it is a direct sequel to Cod4, with the only yet confirmed playable character as SAS Sgt. Gary 'Roach' Sanderson, with the main protagonist of it's prequel, Sgt. John 'Soap' McTavish having survived the events of the game's climax and is now your Captain.

Mang0man

Janto SWAT opprative
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2009
    this be teh game of teh year... NOT YET, but it will!!!!
    and the best part..
    IT IS IN RIO!!!!

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Yes, Brazil. And the frst teaser trailer was actually released back in May or so.

A number of weapons have been identified by someone in this video, in case anyone's interested I know you all are. Needless to say this is speculative, and there will be more weapons (I've heard the Skorpion will be usable in tandem with a riot shield).
    I'll list the guns, though there are some other things mentioned.

USP
    Glock 18
    M1911
    IMI Desert Eagle

Kriss
    UMP
    P90

Bushmaster ACR
    Steyr AUG HBAR
    FAMAS
    AK-47
    AK-74
    FN SCAR L
    FN F2000

M249 SAW

M110 SASS

870MCS
    SPAS-12
    Armsel Striker

Last edited:

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    FAMAS :D
    Gonna have to go a little MGS1 on this bad boy haha.

Seriously I cannot wait for this game, at all.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    The G3 better be automatic in multiplayer. I was wholeheartedly disappointed with it in CoD4 since it's my favourite gun (it has the same sort of legacy as the AK-47, but for great accuracy at long range rather than being especially cheap or robust).
    I was also hoping for a MAC 10 or 11 but I guess that's not going to happen.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • This is the first time I actually think I'll be buying a game. I'm pumped about the multiplayer obviously. I think that's the main reason I want the game. XD; The story doesn't look bad either though. :x

It'll be fun to see if they continue the Zombies from World at War, but it'll be great even if it doesn't have something akin to that.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    It's been known that it was coming out for a while now. I think I'm more excited for this game than I have been for any the last few years.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • The G3 better be automatic in multiplayer. I was wholeheartedly disappointed with it in CoD4 since it's my favourite gun (it has the same sort of legacy as the AK-47, but for great accuracy at long range rather than being especially cheap or robust).
    I was also hoping for a MAC 10 or 11 but I guess that's not going to happen.

Yeah, it better would. And plus with the new perk Tacticability(spelling?), you can put 2 add-ons. Shall we say SIR system and ACOG for G3? It'll pawn you anytime lol.

And M14 is better here than the original.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    There is a lot of new footage of the game out now. Its so effing awesome.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    I believe Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 is coming out soon.
    Posters of it can be seen in the games shops in Australia.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4PMRFkx07g
    (Watch it in HD)

From that vid...

~ Names pops up
    Names of the ones you kill pops up at the bottom of the screen, and names of ones who does major things (captures the flag, calls in an AC130, Multi-Kill, etc) in the top right.

~ Killstreaks
    3 Kills for a UAV
    4 Kills for an Airdrop
    5 Kills for a Predator Missile
    (And if you haven't seen the vid on the AC130 then click here to check that one out)

~ Throwing knives

~ Dual Attachments
    (Look at the end, the one who throws the knife)

And most of all....
    ~ Host migration
    Should have been in CoD4... and WaW. But at least in MW2 we'll have it.

Back