• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Modern Warfare 2

Droidz

¬‿¬
Years
  • these guys are just gay, I would kill them all... why would u plant with all of them alive... see camping on S&D is stupid... I rush and always run through the other team. my S&D choice of wepons & perks, UMP - MARATHON, COLDBLOODED & COMMANDO. All Pro when I get them pro. I use 3, 4 & 5 kill streaks. You guys should try it... trust me it works...

But I did laugh when they got merked when they were playing around... especially when he got sniped at around 2:20

Do you think they're taking the game seriously in this video? Your right they're so gay for having a bit of fun and riot shields should be taken out for their Homosexuality.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Please don't use either of those nooby perks.

Use Stopping Power with scar, and probably...Steady Aim. Especially if you're using SPAS.
    Oh and do just Silence it and replace Bling with Sleight of Hand. Please?

You don't need stopping power on the Scar, and there is nothing nooby about hardline.

KingCharizard

C++ Developer Extraordinaire
    Years
  • As a competitive player I don't think its funny

I do have a question. If I by the reserganCe pack do I still have to buy the stills pack? Forgive my bad drama on my cell...

I do have a question. If I by the reserganCe pack do I still have to buy the stills pack? Forgive my bad drama on my cell...

Last edited:

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Maybe not, but I just feel that it's vastly superior to Hardline. Also when using a shotgun.

what.

There's only one shotgun that needs stopping power and that's the striker, you really really really don't need stopping power on the SPAS, AA12, Rangers and the 1887(s)

Years
  • Maybe not, but I just feel that it's vastly superior to Hardline. Also when using a shotgun.

what.

There's only one shotgun that needs stopping power and that's the striker, you really really really don't need stopping power on the SPAS, AA12, Rangers and the 1887(s)

Have to side with Fox on this one, I used Hardline on a lot of weapons ahead of Stopping Power and the scar is definitely one of them.

I use the spas on a few sets and there is a noticable difference with Hardline on though. Still get a lot of 1 hit kills.

RosaSunglasses.

Final Fantasy XIII
    Years
  • This might be a Silly question but does anybody have the Map Pack on PS3?
    Well could you give me your ID to download it on my PS3 (you can change password afterwards can't you?)

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    what.

Have to side with Fox on this one, I used Hardline on a lot of weapons ahead of Stopping Power and the scar is definitely one of them.

I use the spas on a few sets and there is a noticable difference with Hardline on though. Still get a lot of 1 hit kills.

Personally I just don't like Hardline as I would just feel like I "Cheated" my way to a nuke if I got one with Hardline.

I know it's perfectly fine to manipulate what you want that's in a game, but that's just how I feel.

Also I really do think that it helps with the SPAS's inconsistencies.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Sucks... I get half of my teams kills every round in a standard TD match... just played a match with a full team and felt like I was the only one playing.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    This might be a Silly question but does anybody have the Map Pack on PS3?
    Well could you give me your ID to download it on my PS3 (you can change password afterwards can't you?)
    Sorry bro i've already got 5 PS3s linked to my name so it wont let me do anymore. go ask around on HOME you can normally find game sharers there.

Personally I just don't like Hardline as I would just feel like I "Cheated" my way to a nuke if I got one with Hardline.

I know it's perfectly fine to manipulate what you want that's in a game, but that's just how I feel.

When you think about it, by the time youve gotten 4 kills with hardline, you'd of probably gotten 5 with stopping power.

I find the SPAS is inconsitant regardless of perks, I've used it mostly with lightweight, cold blooded and about the same ammount with stopping power/hardline and I honestly think it's most consistant with lightweight

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • I find the SPAS is inconsitant regardless of perks, I've used it mostly with lightweight, cold blooded and about the same ammount with stopping power/hardline and I honestly think it's most consistant with lightweight
    Totally agree with this, the Spas is very inconsistent and Lightweight is definetly the best perk to use with the Spas. Honestly though, I think the most effective shotgun is the AA12. Even though it does have low ammo, if you just put on Extended Mags, Scavenger, Hardline/Stopping Power, and Ninja Pro, its quite effective

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • That was priceless stuff. Some of that stuff I couldn't stop laughing. Like at the end when all of them were running around. The killcam..... OMG! I mean what would you think if you saw the whole team running around in a group like that? XD

I have Stopping Power on all my classes (all but my air support killer, and my Danger Close classes), and it doesn't fix the SPAS when it comes to it's inconsistency. I haven't tried it without it (or haven't tried it in forever, I used to have it on a Lightweight class), and I'm sure it helps. But sadly it doesn't eliminate the prob.

Totally agree with this, the Spas is very inconsistent and Lightweight is definetly the best perk to use with the Spas. Honestly though, I think the most effective shotgun is the AA12. Even though it does have low ammo, if you just put on Extended Mags, Scavenger, Hardline/Stopping Power, and Ninja Pro, its quite effective
    The AA12 is what I have on my camping class (if the enemy team wants the 3 story, and if my team is stupid enough to not hold it down while I run around and kill the enemies then I'll hold the building down myself), and my room clearing class. I hate the weapon, I think it's n00bish. But the SPAS is not that good for room clearing, or for right in your face shooting. For me, to clear a room it'd be an AA12 or G18s, and I think the AA12 is better (even if I only have one clip with extended mags).

Back