• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

More Tiles from Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atomic Reactor

do you plan on coloring it and such?
    Pears are my favorite fruit too :)

but yeah, pretty decent for using a touch pad

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • Yeah, I wonder what it would look like if you colored it, added shading, etc. I can imagine it looking very nice.
    If you colored it in the same way as Kyledove's style, then I can imagine it looking a lot nicer.

Atomic Reactor

dude, you never fixed that one door on that building..(below towers, left of prison)
    it still lacks color and shading :[

Years
  • @A_R: Yeah, I know that door still doesn't have shading. I thought I fixed it earlier, but upon checking it before uploading the sheet, I noticed that I didn't.

Anyway, I have started work on the indoor tileset. Here is what I have so far. It is not much, but I have been really busy lately.

More Tiles from Me

Hiche..

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    Very nice tiles. I hope you will make even more indoor tiles. Good luck.

Years
  • Thanks for the comments. I decided to make some more indoor tiles, as well as an indoor map to accompany them.

Map
    More Tiles from Me

Tileset
    More Tiles from Me

Last edited:

iBlade

~Spriter~
    Years
  • Yeah they look great ..

keep up your great work ..

but maybe take other palettes .. those don't look soo good but your tiles are amazing ;)

sab

Now too much of a life.
    Years
  • Yeah they look great ..

keep up your great work ..

but maybe take other palettes .. those don't look soo good but your tiles are amazing ;)
    I agree. new palettes for th t.v. but other than that they all look great.

Last edited:

๒inaryקlastic

Trika, Drape, Galsay...
    Years
  • I think your work is absolutely AMAZING! Really thiugh, I couldn't put it into words!

I have been making comics etc. for about 6 Months now and I always use your tiles! People always comment on how good they are, and I have to remind them that it was you who did it!

You're an inspiration and a humongous help!

I think it would be great if you kept going with the indoor tiles, they're looking fabulous!

Also, I know you don't take requests, but I think it would be good if you could do a Camp set, like a tent and fire etc.

Yours Truthfully

P.S. Keep going with those great Tiles!

Years
  • Yeah, I can definately agree that some of the indoor palettes need to be changed. I have not really been doing anything pixel-related lately. I did, though, draw a freehand caricature of someone about 5 minutes ago (with a mouse, of course. I wish I had a tablet). I know it is bad, and I am not proud of it at all, but here it is anyway (just to prove I am not dead).

More Tiles from Me

Of course, it is not finished, but it is at the same time. ;)

Atomic Reactor

lol looks pretty decent. the neck is kinda weird though.
    i would have made the left line for it on the other side of the chin

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • Haha, yeah, it's an alright drawing for Paint. I understand that it takes a lot of correct lines to make it look to your likings, and there's a lot of Undo involved. I hope you show some udpate to that image, I'd like to some kind of changes of the sprite's color, shading, outline, etc. Or maybe some other kind of update. :P

Last edited:
    Years
  • Yes, well, I will never finish that pic, Esmas. I drew it because I was bored.

@ InMooseWeTrust: Good to see some people in Game Dev using my animated tiles. I had already made the autotiles for them a while ago, but they were deleted.

Anyway, I have not been very busy, as you can all see. I did make just a couple more tiles, so here they are. I have yet to redo any palettes, though.

More Tiles from Me

NEW!
    I just made an inside map with the new indoor tiles. Well, here ya go.

More Tiles from Me
    https://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1106/smallinsidemap1ht6.png

Last edited:

InMooseWeTrust

Jack of All Trades
    Years
  • As you may have guessed, I'm in the process of making an outdoor tileset with your stuff. Can you make some more indoor tiles so there's enough to make a full indoor tileset? I would LOVE to use something like that...

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • Hm, I think that you should lighten the colors on a few of your indoor tiles. I find a few of them a little bit difficult to see the detail and main idea in them, mainly being the bookcase, small indoor plant, and television set.

But, I'm glad to see that you're making an indoor tileset.

Years
  • Well, like I said, I pushed out a couple more tiles before I messed with the palettes. I will do that though. I can easily agree that the TV and the tree are too dark. The bookcase, on the otherhand, looks fine to me, but that could be because I have a super-bright screen.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back