• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

More Tiles from Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    To be honest I never really dug your choice of colours in this tileset... until I saw the indoor tiles (it just completes the set somehow). I think the colours you chose are perfect and consistent throughout the set. I look forward to seeing more.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2009
    Aehh..
    First, sorry for my bad english, i'm from Germany in the 7th class^^
    Ehm, Alistair, can I please use ur amazing tiles for my hack?
    Btw, I love your tiles anyway xD
    I would love u :3
    More Tiles from Me

pls?

Years
  • Aehh..
    First, sorry for my bad english, i'm from Germany in the 7th class^^
    Ehm, Alistair, can I please use ur amazing tiles for my hack?
    Btw, I love your tiles anyway xD
    I would love u :3
    More Tiles from Me

pls?

I'm pretty sure Alistair said those tiles were exclusively for use by Pokemon Acanthite.
    So I doubt you will be able to use them for your hack.
    (Just a suggestion Alistair, if these tiles are exclusive for use by Pokemon Acanthite, maybe you should remove that sign in the bottom right corner and replace it with something like "Pokemon Acanthite exclusive tiles, NO one may use.")

Years
  • Here, I updated the banner at the bottom. And no, you may not use them, hallokaka.

More Tiles from Me

Anyway, I tried redoing the palettes for the TV and the potted tree. Here is what I have.

More Tiles from Me

sab

Now too much of a life.
    Years
  • Wow! those pallettes look much better. Especially on the tree.

Years
  • Glad you like the new palettes. If others like them too, the new ones will replace the old ones on the next tileset update. Anyway, I decided to revamp Route 101 to demonstrate that new tree I made. Hope you like it, because it only took 10 minutes in Paint, and I really couldn't care less for it (I was a bit lazy to actually make my own map, and I kinda did not have enough time, either).

More Tiles from Me

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • It looks pretty good, but the grass palette looks too... Strong? Solid? Dark? Normally the main grass is weaker and brighter than the trees and doesn't use such a powerful color. Maybe saturate and brighten them?

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Are you ever going to release any of your tiles with 'Kyledove Shading?' I think that is your strong point ;)
    Anyways, keep up the phenomenal work!

Years
  • Thanks for the comments, guys. I've been sick the past week, so I have not really done anything.

@ Esmas: I've been thinking of changing the palettes of the grass. I have tried twice, but the palettes didn't really go because of the way the tile was sprited. I'm going to keep on trying, though.

@ Disturbed: I might convert them to Kyledove-esque palettes if enough people want me to. The point of this set was to deviate away from it, though.

Anyway, a here is a drawing I did at school a while ago. It was completely freehanded, no tools (except for the pen tool) were used.

More Tiles from Me

Atomic Reactor

do you plan on coloring it or anything?

Years
  • This is one I actually might color. I don't know, though. I keep saying that but I never do it (and I am addicted to Animal Crossing: City Folk at the moment).

Atomic Reactor

as well you should be. its an awesome game :]
    you should try making AC tiles :O
    just a thought, to get out of the pokemon style.

sab

Now too much of a life.
    Years
  • The mario land looks cool! The "?" blocks and the normal blocks look identical!

Atomic Reactor

thats probably because he just copy and pasted them..

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • lol

Yeah, no one is going to be patient enough to draw several blocks that are supposed to look exactly alike.

Years
  • Of course drawing out each individual block would be kind of useless. I mean, I'll use what I already have.

Anyway, thanks for the comments. Atomic Reactor, I was thinking about doing Animal Crossing tiles, as well as doing a fangame to go with them, but I do not really have time to do the fangame. This, of course, means I will probably attempt to make some tiles. They will be 32x32 for each tile, though, so they don't look too shoddy. Anyway, I made a new tree for Pokémon Odyssey, since Waudby is now under fire for stealing sprites again. It only took a couple minutes to make, but note the banner at the bottom: Do not use! If Waudby does do something like claim he sprited it, I will allow people to use it, but since I am posting it here (and he might take notice of my thread), hands off, please.

More Tiles from Me
    https://img18.imageshack.us/img18/9125/newtreeblahot9.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back