• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Most annoying Pokemon to get on the Wonder Trade system

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
Years
  • Probably Magikarp, Ralts or Zigzagoon. Like i give out a perfectly good pokemon and i get a crappy one in return like nah dude, you gotta be legit. one time i gave out a crappy pokemon though and got a xerneas in return.

magicalgirlj

I liek Popplio
    Years
  • Probably Magikarp, Ralts or Zigzagoon. Like i give out a perfectly good pokemon and i get a crappy one in return like nah dude, you gotta be legit. one time i gave out a crappy pokemon though and got a xerneas in return.

I remember I wonder traded a Magikarp before and got a Froakie in return. I still feel bad about that.
    Last month when I got a Magikarp, I evolved into Gyarados I sent that out and got female speed boost Torchic. I felt relieved.

Last edited:

Agenta

General Breeder
    Years
  • Personally I hate getting the super common route 1 stuff, however I usually go out of my way to fix the situation by lvling up said "worthless" Pokemon. I usually do this till it evolves, I get some decent lvling or tm moves on it and I throw a useful pvp item or something like a water stone and then trade it into wonder trade. Anyone else do this? I just figured it not really a zigzagoon, has decent stuff to actually use it and a cool item comes with.

magicalgirlj

I liek Popplio
    Years
  • Personally I hate getting the super common route 1 stuff, however I usually go out of my way to fix the situation by lvling up said "worthless" Pokemon. I usually do this till it evolves, I get some decent lvling or tm moves on it and I throw a useful pvp item or something like a water stone and then trade it into wonder trade. Anyone else do this? I just figured it not really a zigzagoon, has decent stuff to actually use it and a cool item comes with.

The last Zigzagoon I got came with a potion, so at least a Zigzagoon person had the decency to give it a held item. Most Zigzagoon's come with nothing

Agenta

General Breeder
    Years
  • If it had the ability pickup or it was fresh caught it probably had that and they didn't even notice...

Thepowaofhax

Spectre
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2017
    Zigzagoon, Wurmple, Magicarp, Cascoon... so many @_@. Y'know, it would be a fun drinking game.

I'd be a dead man if I were to attempt that. My bad luck with wondertrades is just another Tuesday night.

Anyways, it's mainly Zigzagoon and Co. And WT'd shinies that I can't use due to illegal ball combinations (Such as AuSLove's Loveball shinies).

Years
  • Well, I don't care about these pokémon from the first routes of the game, people will do it and I don't get as many as I thought before I started doing this. I really like to receive pokémon with egg moves or hidden abilities cause I don't have much time to play, but starters like Froakie always appear and it bugs me more than I expected. Also, these shinies, 5th or 6th generation pokémon with balls from HGSS, level 100 are the biggest mess for me, cause I really don't know what to do with them, should I keep them, wonder trade back to someone else or try to give them for legendaries to complete my dex? The thing is I don't feel safe, Nintendo has clearly no control over this, if you lose everything you've built up till now because of one of these horrible hacks they're not gonna restore your data or something like that, all your hours playing this will be gone.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I'm starting to get sick of receiving Wurmple and Zigzagoon from Wonder Trade. Ralts also starts to apply, since DexNav just made finding one a lot easier.

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2016
    If anyone got a Zigzagoon named Chimichanga holding a cool ranch (BRN Heal) that a-hole was me ^^; I'm so sorry lmfao!

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2017
    I've learned to get used to getting Zigzagoons and wurmples. But lately I've been getting nincada and wingulls more than ever. I don't know if I should be considered lucky...

Rantiki

Champion of SEN Children
    Years
  • Oooops, I have sent all those out in "X" however in my, admittedly flimsy defense it was down to ignorance and being overwhelmed with how easy it is to connect to people who are located vast distances from yourself.

I think I got very excited, almost comically so when I watched my zigazoon going to Japan....I mean wow....

I'm from the generation that thought "Pong" was pretty damn near science fiction, and AR seeing my Pokemon on my banister...

I gotta admit...so excited, maybe wee'd myself a little *blush*....

and while we are confessing dark secrets....Pokemon Go trailer....YES, yes I admit it damn you...there were tears...lots of tears...

I mean come on all those people in the city square bringing down Mew it was beautiful!!!

Sarah

Last edited:

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Oooops, I have sent all those out in "X" however in my, admittedly flimsy defense it was down to ignorance and being overwhelmed with how easy it is to connect to people who are located vast distances from yourself.

I mean, how many of us are going to Wondertrade good Pokemon away? :P Just dump all your Zigzagoons and Wurmples into Wondertrade and cross your fingers and hope you get something good in return, nothing wrong with that (just expect to that 9 times out of 10 you'll get those very same Pokes in return)

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2016
    Firstly, I was given a level one evee today and liked it, didn't have one :)

But mainly I think a problem is that if it's early stages in your first game then pokeballs cost money and you don't have much money.. So if you let go of something say level 12 that took 1-3 balls to catch, but in return get a level one zigazune, what do you do?? Release it to the wild and take the loss or pass it on to another wondertrade? It's not easy. Now, I'd release it, but when I was even more of a newbie I passed them on, cash was so scarce when starting and not knowing what I should be buying.

I also received a level 2 Caterpie today and though I have one in Y, my OR was lacking so is ok :)

Ps sorry if I wondertraded any duds to folks..

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • I dunno? Maybe Zigzagoon? :P

I think the most I've gotten is probably Ralts. But it hasn't reached the point where it's annoying. XD

VisualJae

[size=1][FONT=Michroma][color=#a42525][b]Spam Hype
    Years
  • Hands down Phantump and Pumpkaboo are the most annoying Wonder Trade fodder.

Considering both evolve when traded and, if they're at level 1, will learn a bunch of moves upon evolving.

Better spam that B button. Still, extra wasted time.

magicalgirlj

I liek Popplio
    Years
  • I want to apologize to the people I sent a Zigzagoon, Magikarp, and Ralts to. I am so sorry, I promise I will never send any of these Pokemon out ever again. I also promise never to send Wrumple's or Poochyena's ever.

Electricbluewolf

Bᴇ pıɟɟǝɹǝuʇ
    Years
  • For me it's Pokemon that have awful nicknames. I received a beldum called "ButtDave" with perfect IVs all round, I would have used it for comp and even breeding but didn't want to have to say

"Oh yeah this Metagross' parent was Ditto called..Ditto and a Beldum called....ButtDave

Back