• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most embarrassing things your crush has seen you do?

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2022
    Well,its getting close to that time of year,no,not flu seaon,or christmas,I wish,I'm talking about valentines day. With that I've come to think about myself and this wonderful community,what was the most embarrasing thing your crush has seen you do? I will get the ball rolling with this,last year she was over for the weekend and we were chilling in my room and I was ending Halo Reach and she was watching me play and then when the ending cutscene and the eulogy played I actually started to tear up.....and she was looking at me!!!! I was just so sad because of the ending,so who could blame me? Back to the point,what was your most embarrasing thing your crush has seen you do?

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Oh god o_o

Back in high school I had a crush. I was sitting at the same lunch table as her and we were actually talking for the first time. Seemed to be going pretty well. Then my friend who was sitting next to me made me laugh and

Spoiler:

I left the lunch room in humiliation ><

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • I'm pretty sure I'm going to trump everyone in this thread.

I had a crush on a girl named Devan my freshman year of high school. Since about November I had been getting to know her, and she was one of those crazy 11/10 with intellienge to boot, had a boyfriend and all that. Well, it was around mid-February and I asked her out to our Army ROTC battalion's annual military ball. She declined with the wishes of her boyfriend, but literally the day before tickets had to be turned in she came up to me in literature asking me if she still could go. I was kind of shocked and perplexed because I had already blown the money I had saved for her ticket, but she happily offered to buy her own (it was only $15 since she was getting the second ticket). So we go to the ball together and have lots of fun, and both of us pick at our chicken on the bone, making a fool of myself with a huge mess of rolls on the table. Well, after all of the ceremonies and military to-dos, everyone moved into the dance floor. At one point a slow lovey-dovey song came on, and I decided it would be an oppurtune moment to dance with her. When we were getting our hands into position (I had no idea what to do), I accidentally lost myself and grabbed her ass. I realized a half second later and pulled my hand up, but only to notice our Army Instructor looking at me with a smirk, and her looking at me with a grin. I could literally feel my sweat just jump out of my body. ^^;

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I don't really do anything embarrassing, it's just I get really red when I'm talking to people I have a crush on, which never really bodes well. I guess one time I was playing Monopoly with this girl I liked and I kinda lost it, but seriously, if you don't go crazy over Monopoly, you're not playing the game correctly.

I accidentally lost myself and grabbed her ass. I realized a half second later and pulled my hand up, but only to notice our Army Instructor looking at me with a smirk, and her looking at me with a grin. I could literally feel my sweat just jump out of my body. ^^;
    I don't count that, because that sounds like success to me haha.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Got a stupid out on Rounders once trying to get a big hit, and she's who got me out lol. Also looked bad in soccer but everyone established that I was bad at it beyond playing defense.

She's a sporty one, if you hadn't guessed. Not really a crush though, more like admiration.

Togfan

Decently-behaving Anime Girl
    Years
  • There was this one morning I got confused as to which classroom the class was in (was kinda late), my crush coincidentally was a bit late as well, asked me if I knew where it was, some other classmate (who coincidentally was there as well) suggested a classroom, I said I recalled it being another one, me and my crush went to the reception to ask, I checked my phone and realized it actually was the classroom my classmate suggested, we both came too late because I messed up. Welp. Good job memory.

Controversial?

Bored musician, bad programmer
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 11, 2020
    I've never embarrassed myself in front of a crush, but I've definitely embarrassed myself one too many times.

If someone I like is there, I turn it into a funny line and then a chirpse. Everybody wins :P

Years
  • Crush or not, I try to keep myself poised, composed and gracious except sometimes that backfires then my clumsy self shows through .___. But regarding crushes, I don't recall ever doing something completely embarrassing worth noting. The only things that come to mind is tripping and falling flat on my face ;__;

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
  • I'm gonna take this all the way back to 5th grade. I was playing chicken with a guy on the monkey bars and my crush was watching and cheering me on. The dude grabbed my legs with his legs and pulled down. I stayed up. My underwear and pants. Nope.

Probably wouldn't have been worse if she didn't like what she saw.
    Jk guize jk

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2022
    Ooh these are getting juicy bros,keep em coming XD Well at least now I know that people have done weirder things than me when it comes to crushes...

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Back when my boyfriend was still my crush, uhhh...well, I can't really think of anything bad he saw? lol :( He...saw me all sweaty and disgusting during band camp? does that even count lol

Outlier

I got my pants caught on a cactus. The cactus was in a pot for some reason in the middle of Safeway. A cute girl from class was with her mom just a few meters away. They were both giggling like little school girls. Funny when I look back at it but absolutely humiliating at the time lol.

I've done a lot of cringe-worthy things in front of my crushes but this is the only story I wish to tell at this time.

Hannah

beep bop boop
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    My current crush has seen me do the weirdest, most embarrassing facial expressions. It usually goes with me making a joke to my friends during class and I make funny faces to give it more 'emphasis.' He always looks at me at the wrong time -- at the exact moment I do that face. I try to cover it up by laughing so hard like I find my own joke funny.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2022
    Well,this threads caught on like wildfire,thanks everyone so far for taking the time to reply to it:) Let's just say though I can't even try to hug my crush without freezing in place...

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I've asked crushes out IN class before. I wasn't that embarrassed, my face mostly went red because I was nervous but apparently you aren't supposed to do things like that in a lesson. They said no of course. I've done plenty of silly/inappropriate things in front of crushes but they were purposeful so who gives a damn, it's not like I had any chance with them anyway.

*bitterly goes back to playing his Pokemon.*

Yeahhhh you really don't ask someone out in class... or in any place that's in front of other people. You pull her aside and ask her while nobody's listening. It's protecting you both from embarrassment whether she accepts or rejects your proposal.

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
  • I have TONS. I fall quickly so really i do have tons. Like sending a note to my crush in 6th grade a few years back and the teacher caught me and read it in front of the whole class.
    Or that one time i was playing pokemon in my DS in Purim (jewish halloween you can call it) in school and my then-crush asked me to go out with her. I was so focused i said "I don't care, doing the E4, talk to you later", and she got offended and didn't speak with me for a week. But then we became a couple so i guess that one was a success. THANK YOU,POKEMON!

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2022
    Well, I have another entry to what i did,I was writing a big soppy letter to be delivered to my crush with a rose on friday and then one of the jocks saw me writing it. Then word spread and her best friend,who is in my class decided to make the situation worse by telling her,now my crush looks at me so patronizingly. If you'd like to see what I wrote in the letter,just PM me and ill write it out for you in message form :)

Southueki

Writer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2014
    Not quite see, but text her drunk until eventually she calls me, not even remember what I said during that conversation and to make matters worst, still text her afterwards confessing how I feel and every single frustration I have.

Years
  • A year ago when I was still going out with my ex, she felt awkward being around my other friends and me when we were geeking out about Pokémon. She literally knows nothing about Pokémon, but all the others I was around do, and I apologized to her about it. :P

Yukari

Fortunately I've only had three crushes in my life, and none of the three ever saw me do anything embarrassing.

Back