• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most Epic Fail quote you've ever read

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011
    Well, what is the stupidest thing you've ever heard\seen (As in, typed).
    The one that I think deserves the most epic est fail is this.

why the heck u make de whola guide in the imaga forme? it is very blury on the screen, i cannot a see anthing. sorry im good not at inglese, i am american so i dont speek good inglese.
    ^Fail^

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Brazil is a country in Americas, the official language in Brazil is Portugese. Nowhere in that post did he say that he was from the USA or even North America.

devilicious

dream
    Years
    Besides, "English" in Portuguese is "Inglês", so he could've thought it was a cognate.
    (I'm Brazilian and I've helped at a local English school here before, so trust me, it's not rare for stuff like that to happen)

Regardless, I'll have to agree with Tribulations.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    "If you can't stop rape, might as well lie down and enjoy it."

WTH?

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    " Oh yay :D d(")b "
    _________

"how do u do the backwards d?"

However, on PC, there is more like an epic fail conversation, but not a quote, About some guy who kept spelling cockies instead of cookies in the cookie game even though he was corrected like a million times. What the hell?

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    "It's impossible to get pregnant on your first time."

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman."

"So here's this giant enemy crab."

"Michael Jackson is found not guilty."

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I didn't beat her. I just pushed her out of bed.
    O. J. Simpson

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I dunno. Lemme look through my VMs. . >.>

I find your attitude irritating. A lot of other people I know do aswell, it says you like to make amends with people. Maybe if you think before you post you wont need to make any amends because you wouldn't annoy so many people.
    Phail. XD So then I aksed "like who" and they never gave me a straight answer. Hah.

EDIT: Sheesh, take a joke people. Want to hear a real stupid quote?

I didn't make the Magikarp, it's the official R/S/E sprite

Completely admitted to stealing someone else's work. Great job, loser. d(^^)b

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Mm, I can't recall EXACTLY what the quote was, but it made me crack up so much XD It went along the lines of this:

Hey... My guidebook said that Electric types are weak against Ground, but when I used Earthquake against your Zapdos, it didn't do anything. Are you like, using an Action Replay or something lol?

^I'm sure that "lol" was in there somewhere XD

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    What do duplicates have to do with anything? It'd be better to not have duplicates.
    I can;t begin explaining how fundamentally incorrect that post is in regards to the TCG.

Years
    On TV.com someone was messing around with the stuff on the Invader ZIM pages. Here's this person's review for one of the episodes ("Parent Teacher Night"):

Mr. Teacher Parent is Going to Neon Going Anywhere to Break Them Up. I Need A Get Going Right Now, Am I Going to Somewhere One. ANd Ne-Yo is does not like that. and then he said "Gir, Get Out here Now!", Actors Richard Steven Horvitz, Andy Berman, Rosearik Rikki Simons, and Melissa Fahn have agreed to return as voices for "Invader Zim." so We Miss Invader ZIM. "Indaver Zim" hits returning this fall on FOX, it's a brand-new animation. The new batch is part of a deal the Broadcasting network made with Fox this year to pick up syndicated rights to the existing "Invader Zim" library of 98 episodes. and "Indaver Zim" become of similiar to "American Dad!", & "The Simpsons" that one of them now.

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011
    So wait, we're going out there, in the outback?
    Not quite as fail as others but it was said by a prima donna in my class so it was funny enough.
    It was about the camp that we're going on.

Brazil is a country in Americas, the official language in Brazil is Portugese. Nowhere in that post did he say that he was from the USA or even North America.

I didn't take that into consideration.
    I just thought, Oh America, that is so fail.
    I apologize.

Last edited:

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    "About three things I was certain.

First, Edward was a vampire.

Second, there was a part of him, and I didn't know how dominant that part might be, that thirsted for my blood.

And Third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him."

-runs-

Back