• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most Favorite Town/City

The Red Chain

Celestic Town and Canalave City. [For the library]
    I love to read about the Pokeverse's history and about the creators of it.
    I know it's all made up and stuff but I still love it none the less. :3
    I make up my own theories about the Pokeverse, so I like to have enough information to build off of.
    Hey, it's not entirely pointless. It helps to exercise creativity, which is my favorite thing to do. <3

.. It makes me wonder about our own world sometimes and how it was truly created.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Pallet town, cause that's where it all started. :P

Other then then that, Canalave (Books), Lilycove (Contests), and Twinleaf (Random) Cities are my favorites. :P

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    I'd live on New Bark Town, Ecruteak City, Celadon City, Sootopolis City, etc...

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2015
    I always loved Celadon. It had music I liked in the game, and it had those fun little slots. It seemed to have the most attraction drawn from people in the game, too. Plus, Rocket hideout. <3

I also liked Saffron from Kanto region.

From Johto I enjoyed Golden Rod city and Ecruteak City. I haven't played any other games.

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
    I would have to say Lilycove City. The most amazing city there is.
    Mainly, I would like to live there because of Pokemon Contests.
    And you cannot forget the Super Mart and Daily Lotto.
    Aswell as the shore line East of town. It looks quiet.
    This is, of course, talking about when horrid Team Aqua is gone.

MegaSlowBro.

泣かないで。
    Years
    Hmm...probably Goldenrod becuase I was always there in the game (getting haircuts, shopping, etc haha) Also, I could take a short walk to the best place of all time: National Park! I would always just go there and leave my Gameboy on (and fall asleep) then I would have to charge it the next day =p

Trainer Brown'

Elite Grunt
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2010
    I would have a house in every city! : 3

Kanto: Viridian City
    Johto: Goldenrod City
    Hoenn: Fortree City
    Sinnoh: I didn't really care for any of the towns...so I would stay at the house on Iron Island. : D
    Orre: Agate Village

edit: I forgot! My favorite region is definitely Holon! But I actually don't know too much about it so I dono where I'd live.

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
    I can't pick! >.<

Gen I: Virtually every city has a memorable feeling you get when you're there. In that regard, they're all awesome. The only dead city IMO is Saffron, I just don't get anything from it.

Gen II: Ecruteak, the only half-interesting city in Johto IMO.

Gen III: Slateport was a great port city IMO, Verdanturf was calm and peaceful, and Fortree was just neat.

Gen IV: Sandgem because Dawn/Lucas' sister was there (though she'd never tell me a good species was swarming *sigh*), Canalave because I just love port towns/cities, Snowpoint because I find it rather unique (though admittedly, more could've been done with it), and Sunyshore because I love the music and it seems like an interesting place.

I also love Agate Village from the GCN games.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2010
    Canalave/Sunyshore. Bridges and two-story cities are alway win. :D

Pacifidlog was also pretty dang cool.

Matteron (96)

Can't Read Lookin Ass
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2024
    Pacifidlog, why?
    Because, they have the nuts to say to the ocean, "We are higher in the food chain!"

GeminiWicked

Feathers of Sorrow
    Years
    So many cool cities, so hard to pick just one, haha.

Kanto: Lavender Town
    Johto: Ecruteak City
    Hoenn: Lilycove City
    Sinnoh: Sunyshore City & Snowpoint City
    Orre: I don't know if this counts, but I absolutely love The Under, so yes, that.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Kanto:Vermilion-central, and gives access to Sevii Isles.
    Hoenn:Hoenn Battle Frontier is so big, i count it.Love it.
    Sinnoh: Solaceon Town.Ultimate town, for a breeder

Back