• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most Private Thing You'll Admit

LoudSilence

more like uncommon sense
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    I'm sure we've all got those "small" secrets we wouldn't go out of our way to share, but the world wouldn't end if it somehow got out. What are some private details about you you don't mind owning up to if put to it?

I'll start: I can't use the bathroom with my clothes on. I have no idea why the habit formed, but ever since I was a kid I literally shed everything off, no pants on ankles or anything. Yeah I know, I don't get it either :3c

(by extension I will never use urinals or public bathrooms. But I think that's gross for a different reason :P)

Fess up, guys!

LoudSilence

more like uncommon sense
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    I must sleep with a fan on even if the temp outside is in the negatives. I just can't deal with being hot.

I was thinking more private rather than "quirky"...stuff you might be hesitant at first to share (but ultimately would if asked, like this topic is doing :P)

NOTHING! I will take all my secrets to the grave with me...

This is for the secrets that aren't "take to the grave" flavour.

Yukari

This is for the secrets that aren't "take to the grave" flavour.
    I know, but that's how I feel about my secrets that "Aren't take to the grave flavor." Honestly I'm not hesitant to admit to those "small" secrets on a public forum to be viewed the world over. :P But I guess I don't consider that a secret so It really isn't personal is it?

Last edited:

Khilia

Kawaii in the streets, senpai in the sheets
    Years
    *gulp*
    I'm actually transgendered, yet I only was able to be psychologically so far; In other words I'm physically still completely what I've been born as yet I can't do anything about it, thus I'm more or less stuck in a major depression for nearly a year already and I have no idea what to do against it

*runs*

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
    Years
    I once crept up to sleep on the floor right next to my aunt's bed because I couldn't sleep on the sofa downstairs since there was this creaking noise which terrified me as it sounded like a door opening.

This wasn't when I was like six or something. This was last year. Most embarrassing thing ever when my aunt woke me up and asked what I was doing sleeping on the floor right next to her. *sigh*

I don't really have any embarrassing habits sooo I'm safe there lol.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    *gulp*
    I'm actually transgendered, yet I only was able to be psychologically so far; In other words I'm physically still completely what I've been born as yet I can't do anything about it, thus I'm more or less stuck in a major depression for nearly a year already and I have no idea what to do against it

*runs*

No worries, you're not alone.

I too am transgender, but I'm mostly transitioned and acknowledged as female by most people. Not that private since I've already admitted this in the LGBT club thread, but meh, I figured it would be relevant here as well. It's pretty private since like, no one IRL knows except for my closest friends and family.

Hatsune Mika

FireRed Nuzlocke
    Years
    Jeebus.... Well it's just no one really knows that I sleep with a fan on.... That's why I said that.... but here goes admittance......

I have an obsession with writing my own forms of literature that I try to make a form of fanfiction or anime/manga based >___< they are usually r rated.....

Tyrael

This is a Sailor's Prayer
    Years
    Hmm. Well, I am an extremely violent person. I put someone in ICU when I was 13 for messing with my cousin and trying to start something with me. Quite honestly, i'm shocked that I can function as well as I do in society. I do have thoughts of just battering peoples faces in when I get annoyed and if I could do it without getting in trouble, I probably would for the lulz of it all. But this is exactly why I try to be as happy as possible and also why I seem like I don't care much, because I can't let stuff get to me! :D

Outlier

Great idea for a thread but geesh, some of you need to open up more. Or perhaps not everyone has skeletons in their closet. I'm trying to think of one that isn't too embarrassing or incriminating, not that I have much shame on the internet.

I completely suppress my real personality, thoughts and urges in my day to day life because I don't think most people would like the real me. This has often led me to act out in other ways such as trying to gain the approval and acceptance of others by always playing the joker or just being over the top. Which in some cases results in me being flat out annoying or unpleasant to be around. However I usually win people over so I never saw a reason to change until recently. I'm sick of bottling everything up inside in my day to day life only for it to come out in more destructive ways that hurt the people around me. None of that excuses my bad behavior but I do think it's something that subconsciously was effecting me for a long time and I only recently became aware of it.

Faye Rose~

Resilient
    Years
    *gulp*

*runs*

You're in the exact same boat that I am. I've accepted psychologically that I'm female, but physically I'm still male. Don't worry, you're not alone. Not at all.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    Great idea for a thread but geesh, some of you need to open up more. Or perhaps not everyone has skeletons in their closet. I'm trying to think of one that isn't too embarrassing or incriminating, not that I have much shame on the internet.

I completely suppress my real personality, thoughts and urges in my day to day life because I don't think most people would like the real me. This has often led me to act out in other ways such as trying to gain the approval and acceptance of others by always playing the joker or just being over the top. Which in some cases results in me being flat out annoying or unpleasant to be around. However I usually win people over so I never saw a reason to change until recently. I'm sick of bottling everything up inside in my day to day life only for it to come out in more destructive ways that hurt the people around me. None of that excuses my bad behavior but I do think it's something that subconsciously was effecting me for a long time and I only recently became aware of it.

Aww...maybe you just need to find the right people? When you're an introvert it's hard to let people in when you're not sure if you can trust them. If you find the right people though they'll like the real you no matter what :)

Outlier

Aww...maybe you just need to find the right people? When you're an introvert it's hard to let people in when you're not sure if you can trust them. If you find the right people though they'll like the real you no matter what :)

Yeah it was mainly just me letting my own insecurities get to me, but like I said I'm done suppressing my true self. At least to that extreme. :)

Back