• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most Private Thing You'll Admit

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    When I was on vacation a few years ago I took a bubble bath and after fiddling with myself got up and crashed my head against the soap holder that was protruding outwards. Ended up splitting my head open and had to get nine staples to seal the injury. Now of course I couldn't tell my parents what had actually happened so I just said I got up really fast and hit my head (my parents had asked me if I wanted to sue and all I could think about was explaining the truth to everyone).

Worst vacation, and probably one of the most embarrassing moments of my life. However looking back all I can really do is laugh, knowing now I have a funny story to tell people (if such a discussion ever comes up)

Demon Days

Element of Magic
    Years
    I think I have a futa fetish. I don't know why. I don't like the D. It's just... appealing? Exotic? No idea. It's just... eh. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure I do.

I feel like I have to act out a different personality in front of everyone. Pretty much everyone at my school and out and about thinks that I'm a nice person, but honestly I'm an ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥. Not even being an edgemaster. Not only that, I'm basically desensitised to everything. I didn't feel any sort of negative feelings while reading American Psycho, which is very worrying, considering what's in the book. You could say because it's fake, but then technically nothing that's fiction should draw any feelings out of us. I barely have feelings about anything. I think I'm starting to lose my grip on reality. I laugh at random when there's nothing there. I feel like I need to see a psychologist, because honestly I'm really worried about my sanity. Keep in mind I'm 14.
    Oh yeah, there's the fact that I have a waifu and not the "I think she's a cute character" kind. The one where you'd prefer her over any human. I really am losing my grip.

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2016
    ~Intense thread~
    I feel obligated to say something...

but what

I suppose I have attractions to furries...
    I also have severe social anxiety, which has left me pretty much friendless in real life.

that sucks. i have social anxiety too, but probably not as bad. i'm also mostly friendless other than a few people i talk to online.

zakisrage

In the trunk on Highway 10
    Years
    Well, Damn, after KhiliaGro admited that I might as well admit something...
    I'm actually obsessed with plushies, yes plushies, you know? Those stuffed pieces of fabric? I even talked to sheep about them...
    That must sound weird comeing from a 14 year-old male.

I'm an 18 year old male who is obsessed with plushies.

One thing I'll admit: I've shared a bed with male friends during sleepovers. We can't fit more than two people in bed, though. I don't think it's gay at all: my parents allow me to do it. When me and my brother were little we shared a bed - it's common in our culture.

I also eat peanut butter right out of the jar - and I double dip.

Last edited:

Shhmew

Years
    I'm an 18 year old male who is obsessed with plushies.

One thing I'll admit: I've shared a bed with male friends during sleepovers. We can't fit more than two people in bed, though. I don't think it's gay at all: my parents allow me to do it. When me and my brother were little we shared a bed - it's common in our culture.

I also eat peanut butter right out of the jar - and I double dip.
    Wow, quite the tame confession. Some of these, though, are intense. o.o

Which makes me happy. I think the only reason we hold these things back is because society's deemed them to be "wrong", so we're afraid of being judged, or feeling like less of a good person. Pokecommunity is quite the accepting family isn't it? ^__^ (just remember you're all awesome okay)

I guess I'll say something: For some reason, I have a very hard time feeling completely platonic with any close friend. :C It's extremely bothersome, especially since I'm in a committed relationship, and I have no idea what causes it, how to make it go away, or when/if it even will ever go away. Ah well, at least it's been bearable thus far, and I've been able to keep it shoved away in the basement of my mind. Still though, I wish I knew how to get rid of it. Hopefully it's just because I'm young and, you know, have ridiculous hormones. x.x

Melody

Banned
    Years
    I regularly dream of waking up and being physically female. I fantasize as if I am a woman most of the time too, including mature fantasies. I have a deep seated urge to simply birth my own child too.

So yeah, your typical transgender types of things. I'm still a big chicken though, and haven't really made the commitment to become female to myself yet, I'm going to need some professional guidance before I do such a thing.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    I'm absolutely useless. A complete waste of space, potential, and resources. I don't know anything, I'm not good at anything, I'm incapable of learning anything that would be helpful to anyone. I hate all jobs I'm qualified to do but would hate even more wasting money to suffer through school and get a fairly worthless degree in something I don't care about. I'm not passionate about anything. I don't deserve anything I have. I've always wanted to not exist, or swap places with some other kid that would appreciate and make use of what they've got. I hate that I had potential and couldn't do anything with it. I hate that it took me so long to be able to function well in social environments. I really just can't stand any aspect of who I am.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    The most private secret I'd admit? At the age of 9, I managed to hack an online game. Not once but twenty times. And this isn't just any online game. It was my absolute favourite. It meant the world to me. I don't know what went through my mind the day I decided to try out something they called 'hacking'. It just sounded awesome and apparently quite a few people did it so I jumped on the bandwagon. I was well aware I could get into trouble. But apparently I still pushed myself to do it. Tried it and enjoyed it. Got caught once and warned. I could of just stopped and continued my game normally. But there was a voice in the back of my head, telling me to keep going. So I did. I did it over and over, not caring if I got caught.

When it finally settled in that I'd no longer be able to enjoy the game because I was officially banned, reality sank in quite hard. I had been playing this game since the age of 5 and had made some great memories. It was practically a huge part of my childhood. Knowing it was gone, something in me practically died that day. And never came back. After that incident, I absolutely hated the word 'hacking'. Couldn't hear it without thinking back to that game. About how close I was with getting into huge trouble. :/

I'm pretty sure I've never told anyone about this. Not even my closest friends. I couldn't bring myself to tell them. No matter how pathetic it sounded.

DarkPoke001

Newfound Love For Togekiss
    Years
    hmm... i know this may sound pretty pathetic compared to the intesity of other confessions posted here, but i SWEAR i am at least borderline Multiple Personality, because... well dependant on who i am with or where i am or even the time of day i can act like a COMPLETELY different person, although i do have a theory as to why this is, basically when i was a little younger i was CONSTANTLY bullied and couldn't honestly see my life going anywhere and thought there was no point associating with anyone else or doing anything besides staying inside as i felt like the world hated, me of course my family were always supportive of me, but i couldn't get over what other people thought of me and i just bottled everything up and felt depressed,

But now i can be really happy and energetic one minute like around friends, and the next sad, and just feeling like my whole situation is helpless which is most likely linked to my social awkwardness, but that's another story...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2014
    This is the deepest, hardest thing in my life to say. I've buried this truth so deep that I've only ever mentioned it twice, and only once was the whole story.

About 10 years ago, I started up a bath. Since it took a long time to fill up, I went on the computer in my parents' office to browse some internet. Back then I loved Gaia Online. I browsed the forums, exchanged messages with friends, and looked at pictures of my celebrity crush. My feet suddenly felt wet. What? Oh. Oh no. Oh ♥♥♥♥!!!! For about an hour I left the bath running. The overflow drain had been blocked off years ago, so alllllll the water had gone somewhere. It went over the tub, filled the bathroom, filled the bedroom, filled the hallway, and eventually made it downstairs onto the floor of the office.

I covered the floors with all the towels in the house. When my mother got home I told her the toilet overflowed. She bought it. She spent so much money on different plumbers trying to find the problem... I preferred to be thought of as one who poops big or flushes things down the toilet like a toddler. I wouldn't look any of the plumbers in the eye. Just looked down and mumbled "I dunno."

It was me. All me. All my fault. All the carpets were replaced because of me. They will never know.

Years
    I used to rock back and forth on my bed while listening to music during my childhood. Like, all the time. It was really hard and I'm pretty sure I left a few indents in mattresses because of it. It looked a lot worse than I can convey over text. But if I didn't do it, I'd get all cooped up. I needed to escape into my mind, and I needed both music and movement for it. It's hard to explain how it works. .__.; I don't know how my parents didn't take me to a doctor to see wtf was wrong with me.

When I went to college, I started walking around outside with my music instead of rocking. I didn't want my roommate to catch me doing it. Haven't done it since.

I still swing my legs all the time and sometimes sway a little at my desk if I'm feeling cooped up and haven't walked around in awhile. But it's nothing like it was before.

pastel_fallout

Sayounara
    Years
    Oh boy... This should be fun...

• I am a very closeted lesbian, making my life quite lonely, relationship wise. I do have a girlfriend I keep secret from my parents, referring to her as my "best friend." It's still quite lonely because she lives 4 hours away from me and we can't afford to drive up there.
    • I have multi-personality disorder. I have about 5 different people living inside of me. Sometimes they talk to me, so I "talk to myself" very often.
    • I really regret feeling this, but I hate my mother with every ounce of my being. She has never done anything bad to me, but to my father. I'm not sure why I hate her so much, but I wish she was dead.
    • I am a plushie addict. I almost killed my moms dog for chewing up and destroying my Leafeon plushie.
    • I always seem calm and collected, but inside my mind something is always festering, causing me depression and anxiety. Add that to my claustrophobia, and you get a nervous breakdown.
    • I am a very clingy person. When my friends are around me, I feel like I must be their center of attention.
    • I can be very selfish.
    • I am a theif. I hate that I am, but damn, my first Pokémon game, Red, I had stolen from my friend when I was 7.
    • I... Have a slight food fetish...

Phantom1

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
    Years
    One of the most private things I will ever tell someone is that I am autistic, that I have Asperger's.

Asperger's is a high functioning autism. Every case is different; if you don't know go google it. I was diagnosed around 14 because my parents didn't think anything was wrong and that I was just awkward. Though doctors speculated long before that.

It's something that I've learned to live with. I'm talking extensive social counseling here. It's to the point that I can act my way through most situations, and a lot of people don't notice anything besides maybe that I'm a little odd at times. That I won't hardly ever make eye contact, or won't look at you when we're talking, little things like that that are more impulse and basically uncontrollable for me.

Now, unless you spend a lot of time with me, like, days and days on end, you wouldn't even notice I'm 'different'.

I talk about it often online, but in real life I won't tell you for years or unless asked.

Nakala Pri

I'm actually REALLY cynical and i don't really like the human race that much. :X But I know one day I'll have an experience that will re-kindle my love for the human race. C:

I also DESPISE Miley Cyrus but that ain't no secret. >:D

Fernbutter

Murder is the way.
    Years
    I shall post here again cuz I wanna.

I have a very desired bum.

This line is pretty self-explanatory. I have a bum people would take months trying to perfect. I was born with it, at times it can get a bit annoying, mainly the reason is because most of the males in my class will slap or pinch my booty and this isn't something that is not too appealing for me.
    But I guess in the end I don't really care anymore, I usually make it as a joke instead so I won't end up getting mad over nothing, or maybe at least something that isn't that bad.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    I'm actually REALLY cynical and i don't really like the human race that much. :X But I know one day I'll have an experience that will re-kindle my love for the human race. C:

I also DESPISE Miley Cyrus but that ain't no secret. >:D

At least you're not alone in that aspect haha :3 I get annoyed by people very easily, even people that I call my friends. Humans are too selfish.

Put your tongue back in your mouth Miley, no one wants to see that...

Back