• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

mr president weeb sir, we have caught them all

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Nov 4, 2018
    you are the one who took offense to the trump post tho. just have a little fun lmao

Please don't assume that much. I know exactly what this topic is nor did I get offended.

It upset me after having to deal with all this stuff from the last couple days for DARING have a different opinion, to see an admin doing something like that and getting applauded for it.

I imagined even if it was a troll meme account, if there was a Hillary Clinton or any other person idolized by the left, and I did the same thing, I'd probably be reported or who knows what else. Yet it was okay for you, and LOL SO FUNNEY to everyone else, just because it's popular to hate Trump, right?
    I don't even like the guy either, I just notice that's how a lot of you guys work.

Am I incorrect or not? Because given what I've dealt with the last couple days here, I'm beginning to think it's true.

If I'm wrong, I'll apologize, but that's the why.

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • Please don't assume that much. I know exactly what this topic is nor did I get offended.

It upset me after having to deal with all this stuff from the last couple days for DARING have a different opinion, to see an admin doing something like that and getting applauded for it.

I imagined even if it was a troll meme account, if there was a Hillary Clinton or any other person idolized by the left, and I did the same thing, I'd probably be reported or who knows what else. Yet it was okay for you, and LOL SO FUNNEY to everyone else, just because it's popular to hate Trump, right?
    I don't even like the guy either, I just notice that's how a lot of you guys work.

Am I incorrect or not? Because given what I've dealt with the last couple days here, I'm beginning to think it's true.

hillary is not the us president

Years
  • Please don't assume that much. I know exactly what this topic is nor did I get offended.

very dangerous to make an assumption and on the basis of how people are here, I don't think you would have got backlash for doing the same kinda thing; that's just you getting butthurt and therefore just attributing that to Castform here because you have done the following:

- made a statement you know will raise backs, get attention and receive comments
    - react negatively towards them when people actually call you out on it
    - proceed to throw the word "hivemind" around for a group of people who happen to share the same opposing opinion to yours
    - claim people shouldn't get offended with very post when it's you doing that and noone else?????????????????????????????????????????
    - R U TROLIN ME

a207a8e901ad8a56565159762b3e80d1.gif

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Nov 4, 2018
    very dangerous to make an assumption and on the basis of how people are here, I don't think you would have got backlash for doing the same kinda thing; that's just you getting butthurt and therefore just attributing that to Castform here because you have done the following:

- made a statement you know will raise backs, get attention and receive comments
    - react negatively towards them when people actually call you out on it
    - proceed to throw the word "hivemind" around for a group of people who happen to share the same opposing opinion to yours
    - claim people shouldn't get offended with very post when it's you doing that and noone else?????????????????????????????????????????
    - R U TROLIN ME

a207a8e901ad8a56565159762b3e80d1.gif

Just saying, those assumptions are from a lot of my own experiences. But if I'm wrong, then I'm sorry.

If things can be light here, I don't have an issue with it. I'd prefer that be the case too.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    can i be president

.....wait, literally no one would want that

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • Age 36
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I came in here to say Janna for president 2k19, but then I found out half the thread also said Janna.

I believe the votes are in, my dudes.

Back