• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Muffin top vs muffin stem

Years
  • ...there are people that don't like the whole muffin? Maybe I've just been lucky enough to have eaten a lot of good muffins in my life, but other than the stem being a bit more moist because it wasn't directly exposed to the heat, it all pretty much tastes the same to me.

Either way, give me a really good blueberry muffin, and I give you my heart.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    There are people that are picky over muffins?

Depends on which kind of muffin for me. If there's fruit in the bottom then that's where I'm headed as opposed to the top if there is no fruit in the bottom now.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    My workplace makes the best muffins, but I have to start at the bottom first, because they're dang big muffins, and there's no way to easily bit into the top of it without being super awkward about it - and no one wants to do that in a room where other coworkers are sitting with you. lmfao

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
  • My workplace makes the best muffins, but I have to start at the bottom first, because they're dang big muffins, and there's no way to easily bit into the top of it without being super awkward about it - and no one wants to do that in a room where other coworkers are sitting with you. lmfao
    this is why you should take little pieces off! that's what I do and you are then able to avoid biting into it weirdly and never be able to take a really satisfying bite you know.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    A muffin is a muffin to me I'll happily eat the whole thing normally from top to bottom simply because it's easiest that way by taking chunks off at a time. Arguably I would have to say my favorite kind of muffin is banana nut. :'3

Back