• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Muffin top vs muffin stem

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Are there actually people out there who prefer the stem of a muffin over the delicious layering crust on the top of a muffin?

I got this idea after watching Seinfeld.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    This is not what I thought this thread was about

Hate to be that person, but both are delicious. I never really understood the whole muffin top craze. It's actually kind of annoying when I see someone eating a muffin and they throw away the bottom.... like I would take care of that for you

Sirfetch’d

I don't eat muffins that often so I don't have much of an opinion on them, but the entire muffin tastes the same to me honestly.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Well apparently I'm not alone in thinking about the wrong type of muffin top lol. Muffins are good through and through. The top is obviously more flavored, but the "stem" balances that out. You don't eat either one or the other completely. You eat them both at the same time.

Years
    Nah, i'll take the top that's usually filled with toppings like blueberries or chocolate or something. The stem can sometimes have flavor to it, though. Muffins are indeed delicious, though.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    The top, hands down. The stem is so boring because it's just the bread, but the top is amazing especially when you take that first bite. Plus, the toppings.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    /also thought thread was about physique

I do like the whole muffin, but muffin top's the best, no question about it.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    I feel dirty reading this thread, but its good to know everyone wants a slice of me. ;D

No seriously, why would you eat only half a muffin?

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    Someone tell me the difference between cupcakes and muffins. I'm curious. :<

Anyway, why the heck would you not eat the whole muffin? They're both delicious, don't be a picky person.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Someone tell me the difference between cupcakes and muffins. I'm curious. :<
    Cupcakes tend to have frosting on the top (or AS the top), while muffins don't have frosting on them.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Okay this raises a big question for me - how many people actually have muffins that only have things on the top??? Blueberry muffins have blueberries everywhere, chocolate too. Do people put things on top of muffins?

Also cupcake dough and muffin dough is very, very different. Cupcake dough is lighter and sweeter.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I cut a slit in the middle of my muffins and put butter in the middle. Then I eat the cap off and then the stem with all the butter inside. Delicious. >:) So both.

Back