• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mugshot Emporium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    You're too pretty to be from the boondocks, you don't have your mouth open but judging from the way you hold your mouth it looks like you have at least most of your teeth

Tox

fight me
    Years
    Spoiler:

This is from a few nights ago. Staying in Massachusetts for the summer. So so cool.

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
    Years
    A wild Somniac appeared.

Been a while eh? Nice to see some of the regulars are still kicking around here. There's some new faces too, which makes me realize how inactive I've been. Apologies, chaps. I'll probably try to pop on a bit more often, there's been a lot going on recently.

Spoiler:

I'll try to be more active, I promise.

Insert selfie here.

It was 80 degrees Fahrenheit, if not more.

Hey Big Dipper, How're things going? You're looking happy and healthy!

Last edited:
    Years
    Back from Canada. I lost to the guy who ended up placing third. However, I cornered the guy who ended up winning the World Cup for the over 40 division.

Before tournament;
    Spoiler:

After;
    Spoiler:

If you notice, l graded to black belt in Koshiki Karate over the weekend as well.

Finally, one more of us by Niagara Falls.

Spoiler:

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    Even if you didn't place anywhere (well I guess 4th??) you still like you kicked some ass!!

Here's a selfie I took on the bus home cause I was bored.
    Spoiler:

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    Back from Canada. I lost to the guy who ended up placing third. However, I cornered the guy who ended up winning the World Cup for the over 40 division.

Before tournament;
    Spoiler:

After;
    Spoiler:

If you notice, l graded to black belt in Koshiki Karate over the weekend as well.

Finally, one more of us by Niagara Falls.

Spoiler:
    I'm so sorry but is it just me or is it really hard to discern which one of you is you? I've only seen you in a Batman outfit so I have no idea what to look for lmao

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back