• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mugshot Emporium

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    My Sensei and a few others in the dojo get me and the other black guy mixed up on a regular basis hahaha, so don't worry you're not the only one. I'm the small ass niglett.

Sean

Years
    Right since I'm re-introducing myself into the community in preparation for remakes love me please

Spoiler:

£

You're gonna have a bad time.
    Years
    ^ You look nice for a young man you are.

Now, trivia time! What's the first thing that people sometimes notice about me?

Spoiler:
    Your chin. Your grin. You're very slim for a Snorlax. You have shaped your hair to be very pointy. That's all.

Also god dammit I was going to post a picture of myself but if it's on the same page as an Irishman it's not going to be the best picture on the page. Curse you Sean13. Curse you.

TheFattestSnorlax

New year, new possibilities
    Years
    Your chin. Your grin. You're very slim for a Snorlax. You have shaped your hair to be very pointy. That's all.
    Actually, it's my normal hairstyle. My widow's peak is one of my most interesting features of me, really. And yes I am slim IRL, but on the net I am a Snorlax.

Spoiler:

£

You're gonna have a bad time.
    Years
    I don't bite, no need to be worried ;)

You don't need to bite THE DAMAGE IS DONE. But alas I suppose someone's got to take the silver medal for this page...

#backstory
    I met an online friend of mine who I've known for 6 years by the name of Matt yesterday. Not the beautiful maccrash he's a rookie; only known him for 2. He'd come over to Europe with his girlfriend to do a 35 day trip and I spent yesterday with them in London and it was lovely. Except for Mexico getting beat by Holland when we spend the evening in a local pub there. Dammit.

Alright then, let's do this.

Spoiler:

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    You don't need to bite THE DAMAGE IS DONE. But alas I suppose someone's got to take the silver medal for this page...

#backstory
    I met an online friend of mine who I've known for 6 years by the name of Matt yesterday. Not the beautiful maccrash he's a rookie; only known him for 2. He'd come over to Europe with his girlfriend to do a 35 day trip and I spent yesterday with them in London and it was lovely. Except for Mexico getting beat by Holland when we spend the evening in a local pub there. Dammit.

Alright then, let's do this.

Spoiler:
    I see a naked person groping Jesus' hair in the background

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    Me and the babe were skyping last night. Caught her off guard. Her attractiveness makes up for my unnatractiveness.
    Spoiler:

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    Me and the babe were skyping last night. Caught her off guard. Her attractiveness makes up for my unnatractiveness.
    Spoiler:

Well you got to be attractive enough to get a girlfriend right?? I think you both look cute. I like your girl's pink hair! :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back