• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mugshot Emporium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Incoming Easter-weekend photos.
Spoiler:

My youngest sister and I. She's actually about to be 27 in May n_n

Spoiler:

My oldest brother, oldest sister, and my youngest sister :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
58e36b2cc99611e3b5ca0002c943e730_8.jpg

bun game so vicious

my friend posted a picture on instagram of her bun and her caption was bun game so vicious
so i showed off mine

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Why are there so many attractive people here? Ugh, this is not what I expected when I came here. Y'all need to stop sexually frustrating the sexually deprived.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
Well, here's a webcam shot of me in the only outfit in which I wear layers with shorts (white tee with cute dress shirt unbuttoned, my fave):

mein.png

My cowlick is clipped because I hate it… does it still look alright? :s

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I haven't posted pictures here in a while so I thought I update my life with recent selfies.
I recently got a haircut/trim thing. Yeah not much different, but I like my hair the same.

Spoiler:

Also gave into the trend and got colored skinny jeans which according to the tag are eggplant, but look burgundy or maroon to me.

Spoiler:

And normally I say no to colored jeans, but I like the color of these.

And bought this shirt which I like too much.

Spoiler:

And these cuties which I wasted 50 dollars of my financial aid refund on.

Spoiler:

And that is the end of my life vapid update. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back