• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mukventure.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    marz is bigger for sure. He is so fat, and also much older.
    Do you spell his name with lowercase m too?

Haha, Ewald is still super young yeah. So perhaps he'll get... even fatter, omg ._.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Do you spell his name with lowercase m too?

Haha, Ewald is still super young yeah. So perhaps he'll get... even fatter, omg ._.

uhhh he goes by either. Sometimes it's Marz and sometimes it's marz and sometimes it's MARZ!!!

lol maybe. he might also just stay the same, that's what happened to marz

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    uhhh he goes by either. Sometimes it's Marz and sometimes it's marz and sometimes it's MARZ!!!

lol maybe. he might also just stay the same, that's what happened to marz
    Sounds about right. Ewald is usually called Shitwald or Bajswald or Stördwald etc. He's not very... bright.

what do you think of my new thread title, it was inspired by you

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Sounds about right. Ewald is usually called Mukwald or Bajswald or Stördwald etc. He's not very... bright.

what do you think of my new thread title, it was inspired by you

Ou, I am learning so much about the Swedish language. This is very important to me. Also, störd cats are the most loveable ones.

I LOVE IT AND ITS GREAT i cant wait to have one of my own

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Ou, I am learning so much about the Swedish language. This is very important to me. Also, störd cats are the most loveable ones.

I LOVE IT AND ITS GREAT i cant wait to have one of my own
    Det är bra! Jag ska lära dig allt jag kan, eller allt du klarar av iaf. Et tu peux m'enseigner les secrets plus grands de la langue francaise!

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Det är bra! Jag ska lära dig allt jag kan, eller allt du klarar av iaf. Et tu peux m'enseigner les secrets plus grands de la langue francaise!

Il a l'air que j'ai pu bien prononcer la phrase Suedoise. Ça me fait plaisir. :) Et oui, je vais vous enseigner tous les secrets que je connais.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Il a l'air que j'ai pu bien prononcer la phrase Suedoise. Ça me fait plaisir. :) Et oui, je vais vous enseigner tous les secrets que je connais.
    We have missions now. Games to beat. Languages to learn. Cats to pet.

Back