• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mukventure.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
  • When I go to see a cat on Friday should I bring one home? B)

What is your best memory (that you're willing to share)?

And perhaps worst? (Optional of course ^-^)

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • What's the most boring thing in the world?

What's your favorite kind of chocolate?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    omg questions I'M SORRY I DIDN'T SEE </3

1) Do you play any instruments? If you do which ones do you play?

2) What is your favorite thing about PC?
    I used to play the flute and the piano. But mostly I just sing in the shower and in the lab and to my cats and in my sleep probably

My favorite thing about PC is the Roleplay Theatre. Have you seen it? It's really cute. In every way. Also fun. Cuddly. Cozy. Smart. Clever. Hot. Sounds great. Time consuming. Oh look at the time! I kept you too long. Here's a bike voucher!

When I go to see a cat on Friday should I bring one home? B)

What is your best memory (that you're willing to share)?

And perhaps worst? (Optional of course ^-^)
    Yes you should, regardless of what they say </3

My best memory... Oh Aiden, I have way too many great memories to be able to crown one that's best. But one that suddenly comes to mind is after my prom in high school, when we went out from the dancefloor to get some air and everybody were so fancy in the starlight with their penguin suits and huge cake-like dresses and I sat on a rock in a park watching my classmates stumble and laugh in the grass and I lit a cigarette and just sat there and thought to myself "damn, this is how happy feels."

I have some really bad memories too. Like when I get way too drunk - I remember nothing at all, that counts as bad right? :D
    Srs though, that recent heartbreak you know about comes to mind, because now suddenly my brain has translated all the wonderful things I experienced over last autumn into grey muddy half-memories loaded with anger. That's... Super sad, but it's my way of surviving, I guess.

I haven't seen anyone ask, and I probably have before but...

Who is your favorite doctor and companion? :D

Also, what are some of your musical influences/favorite bands?
    Hmmm. I love many haha, but my favorite has probably got to be Clara. I adore her because of her looks as well as her personality and stories on the show, haha. My favorite DW season is the later half of S7, with Eleven and Clara and the impossible girl mystery. I just loved every episode there, even if Clara as a character was a lot better in S9 and overall together with Capaldi. Favorite Doctor I used to say was David Tennant, but... I like Matt Smith in a lot of ways too. And Capaldi just BLOSSOMED in S9. He was so great and so very much the Doctor. I think it's got to be a tie between Tennant and Capaldi.

- does a pause to help her fat cat who is trapped behind books in the shelf -

I listen to a lot of soundtrack music from movies or games, or otherwise instrumental stuff. Post-rock and such comes up. I guess that might be because to me, music = emotions and I almost always listen to something when I'm working or traveling somewhere, because I like to be able to adjust my mood in that way. I'm a very emotional person overall, see, haha. But I also really like some singer-songwriter things, much Swedish pop and more international pop stuff, and when friends send me music to check out, I sometimes find myself enjoying songs from the most different of genres, like country or dubstep or punk rock.

WHY IS ELSA SO ****ING CUTE
    Because she's mine. Like momma like kitty?

Why are you so damn cool? :)
    I'm not cool, I'm hawt. Ben and I actually aren't the same person, despite what he's trying to make you believe.
    (<3 tho, you are cool too Movember!)

What's the most boring thing in the world?

What's your favorite kind of chocolate?
    Sitting on a bus with no friend and a dead phone.

Daaark chocolate, preferably ecological or some other feel-good-about-your-purchase ****, and with some interesting flavor. Currently I'm in a phase of buying a bar of ginger chocolate every week, or raspberry-coconut. Those two are bae. Yes, I buy one dark bar a week, on average, and eat a bit in the afternoons at work when I need a boost but don't want to eat the sugary cakes and stuff the PhD students keep bringing from their home countries d:

Why are you not answering all the questions (☉‿☉)

Why'd you pick Fire as a username? Why not the glorious Horsemeat Ikeaballs?
    i clearly needed you to keep me in line and pull me back here. Thank you, son

Hmmm. Becuse 1) I like to change my username a lot hahaha and also 1 word usernames preferably, apparently. 2) Fire is possibly the pokémon type that has the most pokémon I like, in general, so I guess it's my favorite type. 3) The awesome matches with my friends Dragon and Ice really were too good to pass up on, haha. 4) aren't I a liiiittle bit hot at least? c: FIYARRRR!!"#/

Stop wishing for horseballs ikeameat, it isn't going to happen. Not on this account, at least...

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    OMG you're Red's Hawt Chibi Pellipers? I remember you from so long ago!!! I was super into RHCP / John Frusciante at the time and thought your name was hilarious.

What is your favourite type of cat? Mine is the tuxedo cat. Mostly because that's the kind of cat I grew up with. I really like cats, I think they are great even if they aren't always the friendliest creatures. They are very smart. I find they pick up very well on behaviour.

Do you like popular dramas such as Breaking Bad and House of Cards?

What is your favourite Pokemon generation? And, what is the first Pokemon game you played?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    OMG you're Red's Hawt Chibi Pellipers? I remember you from so long ago!!! I was super into RHCP / John Frusciante at the time and thought your name was hilarious.

What is your favourite type of cat? Mine is the tuxedo cat. Mostly because that's the kind of cat I grew up with. I really like cats, I think they are great even if they aren't always the friendliest creatures. They are very smart. I find they pick up very well on behaviour.

Do you like popular dramas such as Breaking Bad and House of Cards?

What is your favourite Pokemon generation? And, what is the first Pokemon game you played?
    The downside of changing usernames... Yes that was me (: haha thanks, hilarious was the point!

My fav type of cat is definitely probably Maine Coon. Omg. Like tame lynx lions. I want one!! But they eat and poop so much lmao so I got a British Longhair instead. And a half-breed Persian who is otherwise definitely my favorite. But yeah, I'm talking breeds here but I guess what you mean is colors haha? I really like some Maine Coon colorings with gray and stuff. But my favorite is probably the one called "blue" which is basically silvery grey. Apparently my Persian counts as blue (: cats have such interesting personalities and they really grow into routines. My Persian knows my schedule well haha and wakes me up every morning d:

Um, Breaking Bad was too dark for me and idr if House of Cards was that one where he breaks the fourth wall all the time but if it was, I found it pretty nice. Otherwise I only sometimes get super into a series and need to watch all of it to be satisfied haha. Did that with True Blood but haven't seen the second "season" yet. I think I'm more into stuff like Heroes or Doctor Who (x Also GoT, but who isn't?

Fav pokemon gen is 2. I liked the colored pixly adventure (: also Johto very much. First game I owned and properly played was Yellow though, and then I borrowed my friend's Gold some and then I bought Ruby!

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    My fav type of cat is definitely probably Maine Coon. Omg. Like tame lynx lions. I want one!! But they eat and poop so much lmao so I got a British Longhair instead. And a half-breed Persian who is otherwise definitely my favorite. But yeah, I'm talking breeds here but I guess what you mean is colors haha? I really like some Maine Coon colorings with gray and stuff. But my favorite is probably the one called "blue" which is basically silvery grey. Apparently my Persian counts as blue (: cats have such interesting personalities and they really grow into routines. My Persian knows my schedule well haha and wakes me up every morning d:

Um, Breaking Bad was too dark for me and idr if House of Cards was that one where he breaks the fourth wall all the time but if it was, I found it pretty nice. Otherwise I only sometimes get super into a series and need to watch all of it to be satisfied haha. Did that with True Blood but haven't seen the second "season" yet. I think I'm more into stuff like Heroes or Doctor Who (x Also GoT, but who isn't?

Fav pokemon gen is 2. I liked the colored pixly adventure (: also Johto very much. First game I owned and properly played was Yellow though, and then I borrowed my friend's Gold some and then I bought Ruby!

Oohh, yeah I guess I didn't realize tuxedo cat is just a colour scheme lol. iirc the vet said he's a Russian Blue, but looking online theres all these articles about "why your cat is probably not a russian blue" and it's raining on my parade. he sure as heck looks like one!

Yes HoC broke the fourth wall a lot and I thought it was great. I only ever watched the first season of Heroes, I heard it got kinda bad afterward.

Whoo!! I agree gen 2 is awesome. :)

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    What's your secret to being such a good chillbro, yo?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    What's your secret to being such a good chillbro, yo?
    My strong secret superpower is to convert misguided romance into 100% pure bromance! Teleportation and time manipulation pale in comparison.

Infinitum

╭━━╮╱╱╭━? ??╱╱╱╱╭╮╱? ?╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱ ╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱? ??╭?
    Years
  • A great member who contributed great things to the community! Keep up your work miss!

Did you ever play Explorers of Sky?

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • Hiya Rika!

Have you ever written something you were really, really proud of? Tell us about it :D

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Do you love your cats as much as I do mine?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    A great member who contributed great things to the community! Keep up your work miss!

Did you ever play Explorers of Sky?
    Aw, thank you :D

Nope, I'm afraid I didn't! I like the cute music from it though.

Hiya Rika!

Have you ever written something you were really, really proud of? Tell us about it :D
    Hiiii!

I wrote a story in sixth grade about a girl who accidentally got into an alternative universe where she was invisible and I always like that story and was surprised at my own skill haha. Also my Master Thesis I guess? ALthough I'm not extremely proud of the results (I could have done SO MUCH MORE), I think I did a great job writing it c:

And there's also Crossroads, I'm proud of Crossroads. It's a RP that unfortunately is inactive atm. I guess I can be somewhat proud of that haha.

Do you love your cats as much as I do mine?
    I was about to say "no i love mine more" but I know how much you love yours so let's call it a tie, hun?

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Do you think Elsa dreams of one day being able to sit on Ewald?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Do you think Elsa dreams of one day being able to sit on Ewald?
    She dreams of him waking up in the middle of the night from nightmares of her sitting on him.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    She dreams of him waking up in the middle of the night from nightmares of her sitting on him.

But instead sleeps happily, knowing Elsa will always be too small.

Back