• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mukventure.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    aka Rika aka Adventure aka Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers aka Doctor aka Fable
    I've had too many usernames here, it seems. But now I'm the rodent c:

Hello! I'm a Swedish girl in my twenties who just finished a master's degree in chemistry after a bachelor's in chemical biology. I find people interesting and I'm almost always talking to someone on my phone when I'm out and about, but I also like being on my own (mostly meaning I appreciate not having other human beings around me every hour of the day). I have two extremely adorable cats whom I love more than most other things in life. I love writing and might want to publish something one day. Also, roleplaying here on PC is one of the most enjoyable things there is.

I'm a huge Homestuck fan and get a bit sad every time someone tries to read Homestuck and gives up, haha. I also love Doctor Who and can't help but watching and rewatching it. SEASON 9 WAS GOOOD OMGSDFKSHJD. Star Wars and other sci-fi stuff is also really cool.

My favorite pokémon are: Mawile Masquerain Sneasel Smeargle Zangoose Charmeleon Bulbasaur Cryogonal and of course Pikachu ;)

On PC, I've modded a couple of forums since 2011 2013 and currently I'm swinging my banhammer overlooking the Roleplay Theatre together with two fab partners and you all should come join us because if you're not there yet, you don't know what you never knew you always needed~!

Ask me anything? c:
    Mukventure.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Pikachu, I'm wondering if you like Red Hot Chili Peppers? And if yes, which song from them do you like the most?
    Haha, sorry, I've apparently fooled a multitude of people by creating a punny username based on that band name. I don't particularly care for the band RHCP buuut I guess I like Californication because I'm a bit boring? c:

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • What really piques your interesting in Chemistry that caused you to seek a career in it?

What genre do you most like to write?

Which gender of character do you find it easier to write?

Who is your patron Troll?

Will you teach me Swedish? :3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    What really piques your interesting in Chemistry that caused you to seek a career in it?

What genre do you most like to write?

Which gender of character do you find it easier to write?

Who is your patron Troll?

Will you teach me Swedish? :3
    Chemistry is everything. It's how the world works, all of it. Biology is too restricted, it's really just macrochemistry. Physics is wonderful when you're not working with it because it's all math. Chemistry is exciting, and I see the world differently now that I know so muh about it. We're all clusters of atoms, trying to get along. c:

I do like to write a good mystery or adventure. Slice of life isn't really my thing, nor is detective stories. A tiny hint of supernatural stuff, but still sort of believable, that's the kind of stories I love to create.

Neither! Both? I never had any particular preference. We're all humans, and I don't think gender or sex should define how we act. So my characters could all probably have their genders suddenly swapped without things getting weird :)

Patron troll, that's the one assigned by your starsign, right? Meenah, easily! Hussie failed to make empress heir Feferi an interesting character, sadly. Meenah is awesomd but perhaps not my topmost favorite troll.

Sure c: lets have some private lessons in a skype call yo

Years
  • If you had to choose one of your past usernames, never to change again, which one?

Since you mentioned not particularly liking RHCP, what sort of music do you enjoy?

What do you consider the most interesting thing you've learned throughout your studies in chemistry and chemical biology?

What would you consider to be the piece of writing you've done furthest from your comfort zone?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    If you and I met up IRL, what would you want to do? o:

If you were an animal, which would you be~?
    Hmmmmm I don't know :o Perhaps we'd have a sweet picnic somewhere and talk about things that make us happy? And play video games side by side :D you'd beat me soooo hard though. But I'd let you <3

I might be a red panda. Or any kind of bear actually, bears rock. Cats rule. I might be a cat too haha. But mostly a red panda!

Mukventure.

What kind of cosplaychu would you be?
    Hahha.

Mukventure.

If you had to choose one of your past usernames, never to change again, which one?

Since you mentioned not particularly liking RHCP, what sort of music do you enjoy?

What do you consider the most interesting thing you've learned throughout your studies in chemistry and chemical biology?

What would you consider to be the piece of writing you've done furthest from your comfort zone?
    Adventure, probably c: If usernames were once again abolished and we could have one last change.

:D I love movie music and game soundtracks. I have several playlists on spotify with that stuff and loads of favorites on youtube. But I also enjoy some pop, post-rock and singer-songwriter.

Hmm hard to pick one single thing. Perhaps how the cell truly works. It's such an amazing little machine of nature, with railroads and transporters and libraries and factories!

The promemorias we had to write before seminars during my Law studies lmao. Ugh. Analyzing court cases and interpreting regulations and typing exactly grammatically correct so that you couldn't be misinterpreted even by somebody who tried...

Woah really? :D
    Nah.

<3

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • What's your favourite equation (chemical or mathematical) in chemistry? Please don't say Henderson-Hasselbach

If you discovered an element, what would you name it and what might its atomic symbol be? If you wanna go beyond that, relative molecular mass and proton number??

What's the most exciting thing you've done in the lab sans exploding things? XD

Cells have libraries?
    Libraries aren't just for books... SMH

Boured

The Guildmaster
    Years
  • Wow you are basically another me!, I have 2 cat's as well at my grandparents house where I live, and I usually like to always be around people, that and I love to Roleplay a lot though I never really like to do long term Roleplays hence why I never go to the Roleplay Theater. The only things we don't have in common is that I'm not very interested in Homestuck and I tend to get bored watching Doctor Who even though it's a good show.

Anyway time for questions ^_^

What's your favorite Genre in Roleplay?, mine would be Romance and Horror.

How does it feel to know almost everything in chemistry?

What kind of cat is your cat's?

That's it thanks for reading :3

Years
  • If offered a Thunder Stone to use on yourself, would you take the opportunity?

You're offered the chance to go back to uni and get another degree in any field of your choice. Would you stick with Chemistry or walk down a new path?

Please tell me you'll never change your username again???

Back