• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mukventure.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
  • Where does "Rika" come from?

What's your dream job?

What places would you like to visit?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    What's your favourite equation (chemical or mathematical) in chemistry? Please don't say Henderson-Hasselbach

If you discovered an element, what would you name it and what might its atomic symbol be? If you wanna go beyond that, relative molecular mass and proton number??

What's the most exciting thing you've done in the lab sans exploding things? XD
    I really don't like equations lmao. Seriously though. I don't 8) I've never dubbed any my favorite.

EURIKANIUM, E. Molecular mass of rainbows and proton number Z.

I have exploded things yes
    I've dabbled with very toxic gas that changed colors. We were all in trance and horror at the same time when somebody accidentally opened their fumehood too much and let it out. Hayy.

Wow you are basically another me!, I have 2 cat's as well at my grandparents house where I live, and I usually like to always be around people, that and I love to Roleplay a lot though I never really like to do long term Roleplays hence why I never go to the Roleplay Theater. The only things we don't have in common is that I'm not very interested in Homestuck and I tend to get bored watching Doctor Who even though it's a good show.

Anyway time for questions ^_^

What's your favorite Genre in Roleplay?, mine would be Romance and Horror.

How does it feel to know almost everything in chemistry?

What kind of cat is your cat's?

That's it thanks for reading :3
    Ah, how can you not like Homestuck and Doctor Who xD They are best!

I love pokémon journey roleplays, where you basically play a trainer going through a region catching pokémon etc. Preferred them to playing the actual games for years now c:

Oh, I know far from almost everything in chemistry. Actually, I have a really hard time remembering interesting trivia (or useful facts even). So I wish I knew lol

One of my cats is a gray persian and the other a white british long hair. So fluffy <3333

Thanks for asking :D

If offered a Thunder Stone to use on yourself, would you take the opportunity?

You're offered the chance to go back to uni and get another degree in any field of your choice. Would you stick with Chemistry or walk down a new path?

Please tell me you'll never change your username again???
    YES let's LIGHT(NING) THINGS UP!! Raichu rocks.

I might become a journalist and learn some social sciences actually. It's really interesting and working as a journalist I'd probably feel like I did more good in the world than stuffed away in some lab... Even if I'm doing pretty cool research.

I might. Not sure! I do like this though~

What are your cats names?
    I'd rather not say on a public online forum because what if somebody STALKS me and FINDS MY CATS well okay, one of them we call Snorlax haha but it's not his "real" name. Or so I say.

What's your favorite type of chemistry experiment?
    Maybe... the aldol condensation is a fav. It's just so elegant and fun to draw~ Also transmetalation. And the thiol-ene coupling reaction, my arch nemesis <3

Where does "Rika" come from?

What's your dream job?

What places would you like to visit?
    Rika comes from my name, haha. It's not really more complicated than that c:

My dream job is to be an author of children's books. What am I doing in the lab really, um.

I would LOVE to go to Canada some day. It's probably like Sweden but bigger in every sense, yeah? Also Ireland, Scotland, Greece, Japan, New Zeeland, South Africa, Norway and the US.

Thanks for asking questions guys! Sorry that I'm a slow responder c: <3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Favorite Pokemon besides Pikachu?
    Do you have a Wii U?
    Sneasel and Mawile and Masquerain and Charmeleon and Celebi and

I have a lot of favorites I think.

But I do not have a Wii U :o sorry.

Those were faster replies, weren't they? :D

Years
  • Rika!

- How often do you write? And do you plan beforehand, or just begin and come up with ideas that way?

- If you discovered a new chemical element, what would you name it and why?

- If you could pick one dangerous element from the periodic table to be "immune" against (ie. it would not kill you) which one would it be?

- Advice for a high-school student regarding the transition to College/Uni?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Rika!

- How often do you write? And do you plan beforehand, or just begin and come up with ideas that way?

- If you discovered a new chemical element, what would you name it and why?

- If you could pick one dangerous element from the periodic table to be "immune" against (ie. it would not kill you) which one would it be?

- Advice for a high-school student regarding the transition to College/Uni?
    Yo!

I used to write something every day, but nowadays I prioritize other things ;; I usually plan beforehand roughly, but realize that I can change my plans as I go along and come up with better things.

Rikanium! Or maybe Catnium? Because cats <3

Hmm... Would every substance incorporating that element also lose their dangerous properties to me? Maybe nitrogen. I know, we breathe it, but there are so many dangerous nitrogen containing molecules that it'd be real useful as a chemist to not be affected by those :D

Have fun! For a couple of years. But don't lose track of yourself. Live in the now, as much ss you dare to, but remember that there IS a future and you want to be readyfor it.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Show me pics of your cat(s) you crazy cat lady

What genre of music d'ya like? :3
    Okay, I'll do it on skype because I'm such a private lil person.

Movie/game soundtracks and the kind of music that fits in the "Deep Focus" playlist on Spotify. Post-rock ish. Also Swedish pop!

Years
  • Congrats on feature rikadear <3

How have you been feeling the past week? Things going all right?

Ever thought of getting more cats/pets when you're able?

What would you name your children if you had any?

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Congrats on the feature!

Mukventure.

Which season of Doctor Who is your favorite?

How do you feel about Torchwood?

Have you considered going farther into your chemistry studies? Like getting PhD or going to med school?

What's your favorite character that you've roleplayed so far?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Congrats on feature rikadear <3

How have you been feeling the past week? Things going all right?

Ever thought of getting more cats/pets when you're able?

What would you name your children if you had any?
    Oh wow thanks! What do I do now uh haha c:

Things are going alright, yes. Work is not stressful, just busy. But I miiight have found an apartment in the right city! Meaning my free time will once again be acceptable already in february some time, if things go well. It's not completely decided yet, but I'm hopeful. I might get more energy and time for stuff like PC and other online activities again then c:

HAHA NO. No more pets :( I love my first cat, but this second one? Firstly, he doesn't clean himself as he should, so he's downright nasty sometimes and I have to bathe him too much. Secondly, he is WHITE. There are hairs EVERYWHERE on EVERYTHING I own now. Things weren't at all like this with the first cat, but this is getting stupid now. Not sure how I'll learn to cope with owning this little monster :/ I'll have to find strategies for putting up with all the extra cleaning (of house and of cat) that he brings. I don't want to sell him... No more than 2 cats anyways, no.

I would like to name them Agnes or Astrid, but those are already overly used names in my extended family so I don't think that'd be a good idea. I need to find some new favorite names hmm.

Congrats on the feature!

Mukventure.

Which season of Doctor Who is your favorite?

How do you feel about Torchwood?

Have you considered going farther into your chemistry studies? Like getting PhD or going to med school?

What's your favorite character that you've roleplayed so far?
    Thanks I guess c: Love some shiny Mawile! <333

Probably the second half of season 7! When Clara appears and her mystery. Some complained that Moffat was going too cinematic and mysterious with his episodes and plot but I enjoyed all of them and liked the plot a lot (and Clara!) so that's def my fav. But also season 1 with Nine and Rose. The show was much more realistic and friendly and grim at the same time back then, and the plot held together throughout the season, with recurring characters etc. I loved that.

I haven't seen Torchwood so I have no feelings whatsoever towards it/them c:

I might get a PhD at some point, but for now I'm quite happily employed where I get to do product development and some less basic research. Suits me fine for a while at least!

I did like a char called Adrian Smidth in Checkmate Redux, even though I didn't get to play much with him. He was so solidly made somehow and I have never been able to repeat that. Also a Sneasel or Weavile in Greiger's old RP Shattered Era, I had a lot of fun playing as her.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Hi!

Can I call you Rikadvendchu?
    Is yellow your favorite color? What is your favorite color?
    Ever played D&D?
    What's your favorite chemical substance?
    What do you think about corrosion?
    What do you think about alchemy?
    How would you create gold, without using gold?
    Which Pikachu from all the generations is your favorite (from design)?
    Which cosplay Pikachu is your favorite?
    Favorite VGM/Video game OST?
    What's your favorite video game series besides Pokemon?
    How long have you been into roleplaying stuff?
    Are you a random person?
    Which Pokemon hould get a Mega evolution?
    How's life in Sweden?
    Favorite Star Wars movie? Ever watched Spaceballs?
    Ever watched Stargate?

Hi!

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    You're trapped on a deserted island and can only take 3 of your usernames. Which do you take?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hi!

Can I call you Rikadvendchu?
    Is yellow your favorite color? What is your favorite color?
    Ever played D&D?
    What's your favorite chemical substance?
    What do you think about corrosion?
    What do you think about alchemy?
    How would you create gold, without using gold?
    Which Pikachu from all the generations is your favorite (from design)?
    Which cosplay Pikachu is your favorite?
    Favorite VGM/Video game OST?
    What's your favorite video game series besides Pokemon?
    How long have you been into roleplaying stuff?
    Are you a random person?
    Which Pokemon hould get a Mega evolution?
    How's life in Sweden?
    Favorite Star Wars movie? Ever watched Spaceballs?
    Ever watched Stargate?

Hi!
    holy guacamole questions

Yes you may!

No not yellow. Orange, probably. The sunset kind of orange. But also the dreamy kind of blue.

Dorks & Dalmatians?

Acetone.

I don't usually think about corrosion.

Alchemy is my life goal.

I would write a story about gold and make the story become reality.

Mukventure.

and

Possibly Little Big Adventure or Roller Coaster Tycoon or Mass Effect.

As I recall, I had friends who were very adamant about roleplaying in 2009 but it wasn't until 2010 I dared setting my foot into the Corner. And then I was stuck forever, welp.

Actually, I'm not that random haha. I'm sort of... well, I like to be well prepared rather than receive surprises, even though I feel like I'm boring for it haha. I guess I've had some bad surprises in my life and maybe need some really good ones to make me change my mind now!

Zangoose. Also a baby too.

Life in Sweden is easy. You do what you want and you can do whatever you want as long as you're not a too big dick to others. Winters suck though, because the sun is only up for 6 hours a day </3

Fav Star Wars is probably 5 or 7! I mean, 7 was GREAT but 5 was the first one I ever saw and also is pretty entertaining and full of stuff overall. I love Spaceballs haha.

I saw the Stargate movie and was like meh. Also my parents were avid Stargate SG1 and Atlantis fans but I never quite found myself wanting to watch the series :3

You're trapped on a deserted island and can only take 3 of your usernames. Which do you take?
    gdi i CANT CHOOSE

ok hmm.

Adventure, Doctor and Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers. :) sorry pikachu and apotheosis

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • What is your favourite smell (as in soap smell flavours)?

What genre do you most enjoy listening to in music?

Who is your hero?

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Spoiler:

Which alignment do you think best describes you? :)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    What is your favourite smell (as in soap smell flavours)?

What genre do you most enjoy listening to in music?

Who is your hero?
    Maybe Aloe Vera, or Jasmine :3 sweet and smells like healing somehow.

Stuff that makes me feel things. Instrumental songs can often be better than intricate lyrics for that. Post rock is nice, much soundtrack music can make me a happy person also. But I also really enjoy general Swedish pop and that's sort of different haha. As long as a song has a decent melodical melody, I'm likely to enjoy it.

Obi-wan Kenobi is my hero. Also my parents, they are fantastic people. And my best friend, who keeps inspiring and energizing me with everything she does.

Spoiler:

Which alignment do you think best describes you? :)
    Haha, I'm probably mostly Lawful Good/Neutral Good. But with occasional bursts of Chaotic Evil 8) /me fondles roleplay backstage

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    1) Do you play any instruments? If you do which ones do you play?

2) What is your favorite thing about PC?

Back