• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My BEST style. PokéCommunity, the site.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Last edited:

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    nfuqiwbaibvighpihna

oh ma gad

the future is now ;]

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Would look lovely indeed, good luck coding it! My one suggestion would be to ensure that the text isn't actually hugely huge everywhere though. I'm assuming that's just because it's a HD mockup.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    #PC2.5

hawt tho. although some parts are a little obtrusive, like the size of the font, i wouldnt complain tbh.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    Looks amazing so far! I just really hope you have the drive to finish this one unlike the mobile style you were working on before. I'll admit I was pretty disappointed when I learned you were dropping that one; I was really looking forward to that.

Years
    While i'm not super fond of the font style and colors that come with the Color Flattered themes, it does have more to it like forums listed horizontally and shows staff that are online, so that is something going here.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    pls do go ahead with this, i likey C:

Sirfetch’d

wow I am in shock right now this is so amazing. I cannot wait for this *_*

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Would look lovely indeed, good luck coding it! My one suggestion would be to ensure that the text isn't actually hugely huge everywhere though. I'm assuming that's just because it's a HD mockup.

My goal is to make it responsive! :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Surely, one of the greatest designs I've seen in a while. Not just on PC!

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    Just curious Nick - what do the darker usernames signify under the "Current Online Users" portion of the last image? Anything in particular?

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Just curious Nick - what do the darker usernames signify under the "Current Online Users" portion of the last image? Anything in particular?
    i'm glad someone noticed that. :)
    invisible users. the mockup down where the active users are is from the prospective of someone on the staff logged in so of course regular members won't see that.

Actually, that "Current Staff Online" thing is really cute. Too bad you can't expand that to friends online as well (Or can you?)
    that was my original plan but then it got to be too many so i compared staff vs contacts since i still wanted to have that avatar thing going on, and staff are more important in the sense that it's pretty essential they're visible to everyone so they know who to go to.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    PEEKO. IT HAS PEEKO. Instant win.

Please Nick, for the good of all that is holy water and Suicune, do this. Finish this. Make this happen.

Unbelievably awesome. I'd log on just because of how delightful it would be *.*

I agree with antemortem that I don't exactly see the pieces, but when you pull this together I will spam even more love.

Back