• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

my first kiss went a little like this

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Omg, lol. My first kiss was with this girl named Bridgette in 1997 on the front porch of her house.

I will NEVER forget that day or how she looked with those big beautiful eyes.

Wow, you were eight? That seems a bit too young to be smooching, haha.

Jayce

x-kid
    Years
    I'd been hanging out with this guy for a couple of weeks, he invited me over to his house and we watched My Neighbor Totoro. The stream stopped working for some reason and after we gave up trying to fix it he turned to me and said "Want to make out?"

~Romance~

Years
    Well, during my first kiss we were both rather drunk lol, so I don't count it as my real 'first kiss'.

My first (sober) kiss was actually pretty romantic -me, and couple of friends and The Cute Boy I liked had gone up to the school oval to watch a meteor shower on a couple of picnic blankets. After a while, everyone except me and him had gone home and we were cuddling cutely together, and he kissed me. It was wonderful! Outside on a warm night under shooting stars, and he is a really good kisser :3c

Nakala Pri

Sick

Haven't kissed ANYONE yet. I don't think I ever will, 'cause as soon as that happens then my evil mentality might become less focused. >:B

Yukari

I literally don't want a first kiss.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
    I'd been hanging out with this guy for a couple of weeks, he invited me over to his house and we watched My Neighbor Totoro. The stream stopped working for some reason and after we gave up trying to fix it he turned to me and said "Want to make out?"

~Romance~
    to be fair you probably only would've made it ten minutes before he asked you that anyway

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    I was tricked into it, but apparently, I remember it didn't feel wrong. And it was with a girl. I was nine or ten at the time.

But that was before I realized I liked girls.

Now I want to save my TRUE first kiss with my first girlfriend.

oocyst

SOFTware
    Years
    I went on a date with a guy i met online, we went to this ice cream place near my house. He was a nice guy, we talked for like 3 hours about stuff and then he walked me home. When we got to my door i wanted to hug him goodbye and he went for a kiss.. I just gave in and we made out for a few minutes. I wasn't really into him but he wanted to come inside so i had to stop him! I didnt feel comfortable, being home alone and with a strange guy there with me. I was maybe 18 years old? I really dont regret it though!

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    Taha it was pretty weird dude. I was chillin on the couch in the dark with some chick I knew for a while, can't remember why, maybe I was waiting for a ride or something, I donnu man. She asked if I was ready, I said for what, and she jumped onto my lap and basically went ham. Nice.

my first kiss went a little like this

Years

~Romance~

Nothing screams romantic than being straight forward and blunt

First kiss came from my ex-boyfriend. We had this thing between us where we'd earn favours from each other through whatever means (been too long, don't remember). I was laying comfortably on his bed one day then he asked if he could use one of those favours to have me close my eyes. Not knowing what was going to happen, I obliged anyway and the next second, I could feel something soft on my lips. It was a sweet moment. Though we didn't work out in the end, it was a moment I probably won't forget.

Back