• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Myspace, Facebook, Other?

myspace vs facebook

• myspace

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • facebook

Votes: 18 69.2%

• Total voters

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Myspace, and a Facebook.
    I regularly go on my Myspace,Facebook not so much since I barely know anybody who has one in real life,which kind of ruins the whole point of me having one ._.;

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    I go on Myspace all the time. If anyone feels like sending me a friend request click on my sig!!

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    TWITTER...that is what I use the most...

I have a facebook, I check that a couple of time a week
    Myspace...MABYE I check it once a week....again...maybe
    Orkut....I check it like once a month just to see if someone might have added me...more people in like brazil use it...not USA
    Raptr...I dont' really have to check it that often...It just tracks what video games I play and updates my twitter with that...
    YouTube..I'm on it constantly...I don't make vlogs or anything, but I comment alot, so I consider it a social networking site..
    Forum....too many to count...I think many forums are like the original social networking sites...

Immortal_one

Math is power.
    Years
    I got a myspace a long time ago, and I learned HTML off of it. I deleted it when it started to get too publicized and huge. I have a Facebook, but I'm thinking of deleting it too for the same reason.
    The only reason I keep it is to keep in touch with my friends that have graduated before me.
    Quite a predicament if I might say so myself! D:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    I have both.

Facebook because I wanted to have something in common with most the kids in my class/grade, and because my *now* ex-friend got one for that same reason >.>

Myspace because my pair on me was telling me stuff about it so I couldn't resist XD

Personally, I don't really like either.

I don't like Facebook because my *now* ex-friend is on there, and if I remove him (he never checks that thing anymore), people would ask why I removed him.

I don't like Myspace because of all the weird stalker rumors... >.> Even if it safer, I still don't trust it as much. Plus, I got it without my parents knowing. so I don't like to use it when they're around.

Evilyn

Termination Bliss
    Years
    I don't have a MySpace, Facebook or LiveJournal account and I don't plan on getting any either. I'm happy with only MSN at the moment.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I have a MySpace, Facebook, Livejournal, and Twitter. I just got the Twitter recently and it's actually quite fun. My MySpace rarely gets used; I only use it to get updates from The Academy Is..., We the Kings, and Cobra Starship, haha. I use Facebook and Livejournal frequently, however.

Barker

I'm drifting in deep waters..
    Years
    I have Myspace, Facebook, and Twitter, though I use Facebook by far the most. I used to be a Myspace nerd, but it all seems a little immature now. Facebook's uncustom layout seems better to me.

Not to mention a majority of my friends use Facebook almost excusively.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I have a Bebo account and a Facebook as of a couple of weeks ago.

But I've really gotten tired of the social networking business, I'm only keeping my profiles in case some of my friends need to contact me/leave a message when I'm offline.

Ascaris

boogey
    Years
    I have a facebook. I use it to keep in touch with IRL friends as well as people I know who I don't see much anymore.

I never liked MySpace. In my opinion, Facebook is much cleaner and more user-friendly than MySpace.

Back