• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mythical Pokemon to be Distributed This Year

Otamajakushi

Kuuuuuuu ku ku ku...
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2017
    Great! I have edited the original post with this information. I'm glad these events are taking place in other regions.

Years
    Serebii has also reported that the Mew serial codes will be distributed in Spain. They'll be available at GAME from Feb 1-24.

pkmin3033

I have a Y file that is right at the beginning of the game with half a dozen event Pokemon on it I haven't claimed yet...looks like I'll be adding more to it this year, aha.

It's a nuisance having to go down to GAME to get it, but at least they remembered we exist. Since I lost pretty much everything when my X file corrupted, I need most of these, so it'll be nice to get them without resorting to begging in vain online or cheating~

Reactions: Sun

Itcheeee

All Hail Shadow
    Years
    I'm more interested in the plushes that come with the events than the events themselves, I really want a Darkrai plush X3. I'll still get the pokémon but still.

I'm hoping to get the plush aswell besides all the Pikachus. :D Just got Mew yesterday, who was at the top of my list xD

Itcheeee

All Hail Shadow
    Years
    First time I'll ever of had the chance to get Mew and Shaymin. I don't have Manaphy either, but I just never fnished Pokemon Ranger. Not even sure if that transfer still works today. Still this is the best thing non-JP events have done in a loooong time :o It's been 2 generations scince some of these were given out.

Years
    Serebii has reported that Mew serial codes will be distributed at GameMania in Belgium and the Netherlands from Feb 1-24. So yeah, some more European locations where you can get a Mew at.

Otamajakushi

Kuuuuuuu ku ku ku...
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2017
    I've updated the post to include the new information! I think it notifies you every time. If you'd prefer not to be notified, I'd be happy to change it up! :D

I think it's just wonderful that this event, so far, is world wide. Truly going to be a great year for Pokemon! :D

Cassandra

Transgender Queen
    Years
    This is an extremely good thing to do, and I'm glad it's happening. I'd always wished that these Mythicals would just be released in game, while rarer versions of them (with HAs, special moves, or shinies) would be released as events. Despite these wishes, I am at least glad that we are able to get them anyways!

Thepowaofhax

Spectre
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2017
    Tbh, these events are as good as the new Scrap campaign ones. HA Kanto Birds are being released. Then again, this is like the first time America and Europe are getting these events, in what, 10+ years? It's a bit ridiculous.

Years
    The Mew event has now begun in some countries, so make sure you get your serial code at your participating stores now!

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    It bugs me that the Victini doesn't have V-Create. I mean already on the competitive scene Victini relies on three 5th-gen exclusive event moves on various sets (Blue Flare, Bolt Strike, and Glaciate), Do they really need to leave out V-Create, a move it can't get via level up, when the Japan-only Scrap Victini event had it?

In fact all of these event Pokemon seem to be lacking in their immediate movepools despite all being level 100. IMO It would've been the perfect opportunity to give them some new event moves, or older ones that really helped the pokemon work at all(like the above mentioned Victini moves), seeing as it's the 20th anniversary of the franchise.

Still getting them all of course, but I feel that they need to make pentagon versions of mythical pokemon actually have some sort of use over their older versions, especially since they are banned from most things regardless of whether or not they were obtained in 6th gen.

Last edited:

Mewtwolover

Mewtwo worshiper
    Years
    Last edited:

Otamajakushi

Kuuuuuuu ku ku ku...
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2017
    I got mine today! I am in a battle, right now, will all Mew. Pound, pound, pound your way to victory!

Mew isn't available in Scandinavia. It's available after all! :)

Edit: It will be available in at least Sweden, Norway and Denmark but it will be from Feb. 22 to April 30:
    https://twitter.com/BulbaNewsNOW/status/694173610374623232
    https://twitter.com/BulbaNewsNOW/status/694175089604997124

Edit 2: It will be available in Finland as well:
    https://twitter.com/BulbaNewsNOW/status/694220229459595264

I have update the original post to include this information. I also made it a lot prettier! :D

Last edited:
    Years
    That's nice I got credited in the OP. I'm always never afraid to share information when it comes to hand.

Sirenita55

Team Popplio!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2018
    I went to my local GAME in Spain and they had no idea how to help me download Mew, they told me their internet was awful and that they don't know what to do. There's another store outside the city which I will try on Thursday, hopefully that will be more fruitful :s

Back