• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Nameless FireRed Project [Alpha 1.02 Released]

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Pls need help in finding defog & stealth rock tm/tutor. Thanks in advance :)

Defog is not a TM nor is it a HM. I don't believe there's a tutor for it either, but I didn't really use the move tutors.
    Stealth Rock is given to you after beating Brock for the second time. Gym leader rematches occur randomly after the E4. They'll call you on your phone telling you they're waiting. They're strong, ~Lvl90.

Years
  • Defog is not a TM nor is it a HM. I don't believe there's a tutor for it either, but I didn't really use the move tutors.
    Stealth Rock is given to you after beating Brock for the second time. Gym leader rematches occur randomly after the E4. They'll call you on your phone telling you they're waiting. They're strong, ~Lvl90.

Thanks. So, i think we can all assume that there's some tm's that will be given after beating gym leaders for the second time. Ryt?

ShyRayq

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Thanks. So, i think we can all assume that there's some tm's that will be given after beating gym leaders for the second time. Ryt?

Yes. All 8 gym leaders.
    There are also tough trainers in Cerulean Cave who will give you the 'good' TMs after you beat them. I'm talking the useful ones like Earthquake. And they're tough as in ~100.

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2020
    Im weak minded and this question maybe stupid lol
    The game stop and blank when i started the game after intro new game the pikachu letter thing
    Did i do something wrong? In patching or base rom?

Please someone help me :(

Years
  • Where can one find a HA anticipation eevee? All i get from breeding was adaptability and run-away. I just wanted to breed anticipation for pixilate sylveon later on.

Edit: nevermind, got one from cerulean cave

Last edited:
    Years
  • Is there any chance you'll get a chlorophyll bulb from ditto breeding with an overgrow venusaur? Sorry for asking. It's just that i grew tired and impatient since the hidden grotto on island 5 meadow spawns randomly( mostly potions and repels ).

Z34guy

Pretty Little Psycho
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2022
    Is there any chance you'll get a chlorophyll bulb from ditto breeding with an overgrow venusaur? Sorry for asking. It's just that i grew tired and impatient since the hidden grotto on island 5 meadow spawns randomly( mostly potions and repels ).
    only if the Venusaur is female.

nemesish

Azure Trainer
    Years
  • Is there any chance you'll get a chlorophyll bulb from ditto breeding with an overgrow venusaur? Sorry for asking. It's just that i grew tired and impatient since the hidden grotto on island 5 meadow spawns randomly( mostly potions and repels ).

Trade one from Theta Emerald Ex

Years
  • hi guys, just another question. I wanted to have my eevee a wish move and i have a pikachu that already have it and a vaporeon. But it can't seem to pass the move to its offspring eevees. What should i do?

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2022
    Did someone have the ini file to open this hack with pge or advance tools? I want to change some pokemon sprites (like frogadier... i didn't like the actual sprite so much.)

Years
  • You guys have any problem evolving your vulpix to ninetales? Coz when i gave mine a fire stone it just hang there. After the evolution animation it all just stop. I don't know if this is a bug or not. I didn't saw anything on the readme file about that on ninetales.

ShyRayq

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    You guys have any problem evolving your vulpix to ninetales? Coz when i gave mine a fire stone it just hang there. After the evolution animation it all just stop. I don't know if this is a bug or not. I didn't saw anything on the readme file about that on ninetales.

Nope. Evolved a Vulpix just before this. Nothing happened. Perhaps its your rom.

Back