• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Nameless FireRed Project [Alpha 1.02 Released]

Years
  • Anyone here tried using ciro's pokemon maker in these hack. Was thinking of using in my nameless fire red hack but having second thoughts about using it coz im afraid i might touch some codes that were embedded on the hack or these hack is not compatible with the ciro's pokemon maker. Just getting tired with the breeding the catching and stuffs. What do you guys think?

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2017
    I have one question- How do I evolve Sliggoo? I've tried leveling up during Rain Dance, but no work (Kinda obvious, since Rain Dance doesn't work on evolving Sliggoo, but why not-), I've tried leveling it up during real-time rain (since few evolutions work throught real-time clock), but no work. The last thing I can do is search for in-game rain, but I've searched it almost everywhere, and no luck. So, could someone help me out here? Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2017
    I have one question- How do I evolve Sliggoo? I've tried leveling up during Rain Dance, but no work (Kinda obvious, since Rain Dance doesn't work on evolving Sliggoo, but why not-), I've tried leveling it up during real-time rain (since few evolutions work throught real-time clock), but no work. The last thing I can do is search for in-game rain, but I've searched it almost everywhere, and no luck. So, could someone help me out here? Thanks!

If i'm not wrong, there is a place where it rains.Level up there.

nemesish

Azure Trainer
    Years
  • I have one question- How do I evolve Sliggoo? I've tried leveling up during Rain Dance, but no work (Kinda obvious, since Rain Dance doesn't work on evolving Sliggoo, but why not-), I've tried leveling it up during real-time rain (since few evolutions work throught real-time clock), but no work. The last thing I can do is search for in-game rain, but I've searched it almost everywhere, and no luck. So, could someone help me out here? Thanks!

The route below Lavender.
    But the rain is random.

nemesish

Azure Trainer
    Years
  • Have you ever tried it? Trading from nameless fire red to theta emerald. Because i've heard from the others that they've encountered some bugs or errors. Like the traded pokemon turning into bad eggs

Theta EX is 99% Tradeable ONLY with Nameless FR (Trying to trade with any other hack turns the pokes into Bad Eggs)

Just remember to create a save state before trading because some moves crash the game (so far Roost, Hurricane, Origin Pulse, Death Blades, Dragon Ascent, Boomburst, Charming Cry, Drain Kiss, Moonblast, Fairy Wind, Night Daze, Play Rough, Round Eyes, Icicle Crash, Horn Leech, Freeze Dry, Forest Curse, Halloween, Ghost Force, Petal Storm, Y echoed Voice, Snarl, Noble Roar, Grassy and Misty Field, Cotton Guard, Belch, Electrify, Spiky Shield, Sacred and Secret Sword, Venom Drench, Flying Press, Dazzle, Flower Guard, Death Wing, Geomancy, Relic Song and Steam Blast from Theta EX crash in Nameless FR) and other moves change into other ( ex. ThetaEX's Heart Swap becomes Psycho Cut in Nameless FR) I'm currently testing which moves crash and which don't.
    Bug bite is the same between both games.

Pokemon related, the only oddity I know is that NFR Sawsbuck becomes Theta EX's Therian Tornadus.

Other than this, Pokemon from these two hacks can be traded.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Theta EX is 99% Tradeable ONLY with Nameless FR (Trying to trade with any other hack turns the pokes into Bad Eggs)

Just remember to create a save state before trading because some moves crash the game (so far Roost, Hurricane, Origin Pulse, Death Blades, Dragon Ascent, Boomburst, Charming Cry, Drain Kiss, Moonblast, Fairy Wind, Night Daze, Play Rough, Round Eyes, Icicle Crash, Horn Leech from Theta EX crash in Nameless FR) and other moves change into other ( ex. ThetaEX's Heart Swap becomes Psycho Cut in Nameless FR) I'm currently testing which moves crash and which don't.

Pokemon related, the only oddity I know is that NFR Sawsbuck becomes Theta EX's Therian Tornadus.

Woah! NICE! Thanks bro.

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2017
    Hi, not sure if this is answered already but how do i change ROTOM forms? hahaha. Thanks! {XD}

And what Gen does the Shiny encounter applied in game <3

Encountered a bug too in PVP multiplayer where in my Alakazam got poisoned by Toxic Spikes but doesnt get damaged every after turn by poison and weather effect Hail.

Last edited:

nemesish

Azure Trainer
    Years
  • Hi, not sure if this is answered already but how do i change ROTOM forms? hahaha. Thanks! {XD}

And what Gen does the Shiny encounter applied in game <3

Encountered a bug too in PVP multiplayer where in my Alakazam got poisoned by Toxic Spikes but doesnt get damaged every after turn by poison and weather effect Hail.

Go to Silph Co's elevator with Rotom on the first slot, you will trigger an event.
    When you go out of the elevator, you will be at a floor with the appliances.
    Check the one you want to use and let Rotom enter it.

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2017
    Go to Silph Co's elevator with Rotom on the first slot, you will trigger an event.
    When you go out of the elevator, you will be at a floor with the appliances.
    Check the one you want to use and let Rotom enter it.

Thank you very much :)

Years
  • Theta EX is 99% Tradeable ONLY with Nameless FR (Trying to trade with any other hack turns the pokes into Bad Eggs)

Just remember to create a save state before trading because some moves crash the game (so far Roost, Hurricane, Origin Pulse, Death Blades, Dragon Ascent, Boomburst, Charming Cry, Drain Kiss, Moonblast, Fairy Wind, Night Daze, Play Rough, Round Eyes, Icicle Crash, Horn Leech, Freeze Dry, Forest Curse, Halloween, Ghost Force, Petal Storm, Y echoed Voice, Snarl, Noble Roar, Grassy and Misty Field, Cotton Guard, Belch, Electrify, Spiky Shield, Sacred and Secret Sword, Venom Drench, Flying Press, Dazzle, Flower Guard, Death Wing, Geomancy, Relic Song and Steam Blast from Theta EX crash in Nameless FR) and other moves change into other ( ex. ThetaEX's Heart Swap becomes Psycho Cut in Nameless FR) I'm currently testing which moves crash and which don't.

I can't trade with theta emerald. When link is up, upon entering the "trade room", on my nameless fire red screen we just appear on the poke ball swapper w/ the old man asking for apricot back on celadon town while on my theta screen it shows that were on the trade room. Any guess What could trigger this?

CelticsPhan

Get Poke'd
    Years
  • I can't trade with theta emerald. When link is up, upon entering the "trade room", on my nameless fire red screen we just appear on the poke ball swapper w/ the old man asking for apricot back on celadon town while on my theta screen it shows that were on the trade room. Any guess What could trigger this?

Did you restart and try again? Nameless FireRed Project worked perfectly in the first few patches of Theta Emerald and I'm not sure if it still works after LC's latest updates to Theta. If that doesn't work, use an older patch version of Theta and trade from the old patch to the latest version of Theta.

(This sounds like gibberish but I can explain/help in PM if anyone needs it.)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Did you restart and try again? Nameless FireRed Project worked perfectly in the first few patches of Theta Emerald and I'm not sure if it still works after LC's latest updates to Theta. If that doesn't work, use an older patch version of Theta and trade from the old patch to the latest version of Theta.

Oh i tried it on the latest patch of theta emerald, ill try it on the older ones to see if it works. I'll tell you if it works or not haha thanks dude

Years
  • Did you restart and try again? Nameless FireRed Project worked perfectly in the first few patches of Theta Emerald and I'm not sure if it still works after LC's latest updates to Theta. If that doesn't work, use an older patch version of Theta and trade from the old patch to the latest version of Theta.

dude i know what the problem was! i was using the old patch of the nameless fire red project ( the one that the trading feature was still not available ) and i was using the latest patch of the theta emerald ( feb 2017 patch ). Now, i was able to trade smoothly with the updated version of nameless fire red project with the theta emerald ex alpha 1. thanks again! am now abusing it haha

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2018
    What are the shiny odds once you have the shiny charm? Also how did you change the shiny odds? I've been wondering how to do it for the longest tine without using the shiny changing tool

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2017
    Okay, just had to ask a couple quick questions and I seriously don't feel like going through 25+ pages of forum, so forgive me for that lol.
    1) Is it a known bug that every pokemon, yes I mean every pokemon, moves lands in a crt? It starting to get unplayable at this point (Victory Road)
    2) Is Hawlucha unable to learn Flying-Press? Or is it now in the game as of yet? I got mine pass 29 and it still haven't learned it.
    3) Pokémon level 45 an up are unable to be caught for me. Even after false swiping them to level 1 and putting them to sleep.
    If anyone can answer these questions I'll appreciate it.

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Okay, just had to ask a couple quick questions and I seriously don't feel like going through 25+ pages of forum, so forgive me for that lol.
    1) Is it a known bug that every pokemon, yes I mean every pokemon, moves lands in a crt? It starting to get unplayable at this point (Victory Road)
    2) Is Hawlucha unable to learn Flying-Press? Or is it now in the game as of yet? I got mine pass 29 and it still haven't learned it.
    3) Pokémon level 45 an up are unable to be caught for me. Even after false swiping them to level 1 and putting them to sleep.
    If anyone can answer these questions I'll appreciate it.

1. Yes that is a bug. Either that or your luck is very bad.
    2. I don't believe Flying-Press is in the game, but I'm not sure.
    3. Seems like another bug. Or your luck is very bad.

The simplest solution to these problems is to try repatching the game. On a another FR rom. Your save should still be fine.

Back