• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Nameless FireRed Project [Alpha 1.02 Released]

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2021
    Is there a list of pokemon locations?

and seriously. it's a shame that the creator stopped updating this romhack. it would be awesome to play a complete version of this. it's like an enhanced version of firered omega.

Last edited:

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Is there a list of pokemon locations?

and seriously. it's a shame that the creator stopped updating this romhack. it would be awesome to play a complete version of this. it's like an enhanced version of firered omega.

Here's one I posted earlier in the thread. Just ctrl-f the location or pokemon:

Advice for Honey Trees: There is no way to speed things up. I think. I think changing my clock didn't work.
    Advice for Swarms: Get a pokemon with lightningrod e.g/ Zebstrika. Place in the front of your party. Run/bike around for a bit until you get a call. I've put all the people who call you in the spoiler and what pokemon they correspond to. If it's not someone you're looking for, just say no to the call, otherwise, say yes. If you're unsure, just save before you run/bike and reload.

Other than that, its just beating the E-4 many times to get all the legends.

Warning: It's pretty large. I've seperated it into Kanto and Sevii Islands. Other pokemon are listed at the bottom. There may be some mistakes. I haven't listed floors for some caves like Victory Road because I'm unsure of what floors have specific pokemon. I've also listed what pokemon you need to evolve/breed for to get everything. Other than that, it should be fine. Tbh, I'd really like to place percentages as well, but that would require a lot of running around.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2021
    Here's one I posted earlier in the thread. Just ctrl-f the location or pokemon:

Is it normal that I can't find female Nidoran or Illumise? I checked the locations in the list but I couldn't find these.

Last edited:

nemesish

Azure Trainer
    Years
  • Is it normal that I can't find female Nidoran or Illumise? I checked the locations in the list but I couldn't find these.

You can get a female.nidoran by trading a.male.one near the cerulean daycare.
    For illumise, I had.to import one.from Theta EX.

ShyRayq

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Is it normal that I can't find female Nidoran or Illumise? I checked the locations in the list but I couldn't find these.

There are three pairs where only one can be found in your file: Nidoran M/F, Volbeat/Illumise and Hitmonlee/Hitmonchan. Luckily, you can just breed for the other.

Nidoran M/F can be found on Route 22, there's a trade in the underground and it and its evolution Nidorino/rina can be found in the Safari Zone.

Volbeat/Illumise can be found on Route 24, 25 and in the Safari Zone.

Hitmonlee/chan can be found in Victory Road.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2021
    There are three pairs where only one can be found in your file: Nidoran M/F, Volbeat/Illumise and Hitmonlee/Hitmonchan. Luckily, you can just breed for the other.

Nidoran M/F can be found on Route 22, there's a trade in the underground and it and its evolution Nidorino/rina can be found in the Safari Zone.

Volbeat/Illumise can be found on Route 24, 25 and in the Safari Zone.

Hitmonlee/chan can be found in Victory Road.

does it reset every time you start a new game? or is it depends on which character (male or female) you chose as player?

Last edited:

ShyRayq

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    can you give the evolution changes list too? (if it exists)

Here you go. It's also in the README file.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2022
    Does this game still have a black screen upon entering the first gym? I want to play this on my 3DS after I convert it to CIA but don't want to waste time grinding just to have it hang on me.

Any source for that claim? I was under the impression EM can't do 3 different abilities.

I have traded rhyperior on both games and thats the results. Solid rock is just not in namless firered unlike theta emerald ex

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2018
    Hello guys! I wanted to try this hack but I can't manage to run it. So I tried to patch Pokemon fire red v 1.0 (U) and I'm getting "the patch doesn't match a file" or something like that. I also tried to ignore errors but it hangs on starter selection. Anyone got solution for this one?

EDIT:
    OK. It's working.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2018
    Hi guys, anyone know How i can get perfect ferrothorn 0 iv speed , i mean its pretty easy get 6 perfect ivs but i cant get that 0 iv speed :(

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2021
    i've beat the e4 and i still can't get the eevee from celadon. do i have to get it from somewhere else?

Last edited:

ShyRayq

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    i've beat the e4 and i still can't get the eevee from celadon. do i have to get it from somewhere else?

Do you have the national pokedex?
    From what I recall, I think the only other place to get Eevee is in Cerulean Cave which is after the E4 2nd round.
    If you still can't get it, I'm not sure what else you should do, maybe complete Sevii islands?

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2021
    Do you have the national pokedex?
    From what I recall, I think the only other place to get Eevee is in Cerulean Cave which is after the E4 2nd round.
    If you still can't get it, I'm not sure what else you should do, maybe complete Sevii islands?

nvm i got it after sevii islands. btw is there a way to randomize this game? playing a randomizer with 721 would be interesting.

ShyRayq

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    nvm i got it after sevii islands. btw is there a way to randomize this game? playing a randomizer with 721 would be interesting.

Any randomizer programs won't work because this hack changes the way wild pokemon work. I've looked at the code and either I'm not looking in the right place or it doesn't resemble the original code at all. If you really wanted to randomize it, you'd have to find the wild pokemon data and like, change it.

Back