• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Nameless FireRed Project [Alpha 1.02 Released]

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    nice fun hack n all but whats wrong with the catchrates? spend literally 30 min fast forwarding throwing ultra ball after ultra ball to catch a 1 hp reshiram like wtf? the catch rate should be around 5% same thing with literally any leg or safari pokemon

The catchrates are exactly the same as in the actual games. You're just unlucky.

Anybody have a working Advanced Map (I'm using LU-HO 1.92) and/or Trainer editor for this one? I'm only getting errors...

No such editor for this hack exists due to the way that everything has been moved around to accommodate the additional pokemon.

blitz_2k

Kabe
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Has the update with the battle tower came? or this is kind of a dead project already?

sz

Years
  • I've training a Doublade in attack, and now that it's evolved, it can't one hit even lv35 mons from trainers. Lv54 with +220 atk in blade form and it can't one hit a lv35 roserade with iron head. Does this actually work properly?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2023
    Is it normal for me to encounter a roaming Suicune and Raikou with only 5 badges? Also, are the level up learnsets for the Pokemon correct? Victreebel reached lv 47, but it didn't learn Leaf Blade, and Lampent reached lv 53, but it didn't learn Shadow Ball.

EDIT: Nvm I just found out that there are 2 methods of getting some legendaries. I found out after encountering the Power Plant Zekrom after 6 badges.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2019
    Anyone know how to battle the gym leaders again?? I've beaten cerulean cave but they're all saying the same as when I first beat them.

ShyRayq

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Anyone know how to battle the gym leaders again?? I've beaten cerulean cave but they're all saying the same as when I first beat them.

You need to wait for them to call you first. You can try to speed this up by having a pokemon with LightningRod at the front of your party and just biking around until a leader calls you.

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2019
    You need to wait for them to call you first. You can try to speed this up by having a pokemon with LightningRod at the front of your party and just biking around until a leader calls you.

Awesome, it worked, thank you!!! I think I read somewhere that you can only fight one leader per day, is that right? And does your location affect who calls you?

ShyRayq

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Awesome, it worked, thank you!!! I think I read somewhere that you can only fight one leader per day, is that right? And does your location affect who calls you?

Once you accept a call, you can't get another call until the day after. So yes, only one leader per day.
    And no, as far as I'm aware, location doesn't affect who calls you. Although, I think getting a leader to call you is rarer than getting a swarm.

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2020
    Is it possible to get protean froakie? Where's soothe bell and shiny stone? Does the game actually reflect day and night? Razor claw to evolve gliscor?

ShyRayq

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Is it possible to get protean froakie? Where's soothe bell and shiny stone? Does the game actually reflect day and night? Razor claw to evolve gliscor?

1. It might be possible to get Protean Froakie as an egg after you beat the E4, but I'm not too sure. It might also be possible to just get Protean as a regular ability for Froakie, again, I'm not too sure.
    2. This game doesn't physically reflect day and night, as in its not visible. However, it does have a day/night system which affects evolutions.
    3. By Razor Claw, you mean Razor Fang to evolve Gligar, I presume. I'm not sure where it is within the game, as in on the ground, but you can buy Razor Claws from the mart on Six Island.

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2020
    does anyone know how Swarms in this game work I really want Goomy but I have to get it from a Swarm on R12 I can't figure it out?
    are swarms Post game?
    Please help

Last edited:
    Back