• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Naming your mother!

zeno101200

The Wanderer
Years
  • Mom, or mother or something. Unless it refers to someone else talking to her, I'd probably name here after my real mom, so Kim or Kimberly.

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    I never knew this potentially feature existed. That's a neat option to have, but like others said mom makes most sense as a name.

If implemented now, it would certainly be misused but could be kind of to.

TheFattestSnorlax

New year, new possibilities
    Years
  • I would have probably have called her "B*tch" becuase she constantly calls you if you leave some money to her. It fits well.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Lol brendan

I'd have named her Mama/Mamma probably :D since I'm the player, her son/daughter, and I've always called my own mum "mamma", I'd feel weird actually giving her a name. Unless it would be used by others in the game of course!

Gandhi Savage

[FONT=Maven Pro][COLOR=#00AAFF]OJAMA DELTA HURRICA
    Years
  • I definitely had no idea that was a thing! That's actually really interesting but I can kinda see why it wasn't really used. It's kinda irrelevant really, most people would name her Mom/Mum/Mother or some other variation of it! Being the generic guy I am I'd probably plump for Mom too!

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    I probably would have gone with Mom, or with my mom's first name. It's a neat concept, and I'm curious about how it would have been implemented. I wonder if anyone else would have referenced the mother character by that name, or if it would only have been relevant to the dialogues between Mom and the player character.

Years
  • Gold digger! .... nah just kidding, mom seem alright like name to be faire except saving you money ( and spend some with stuff she buy to you) I never really pay attention to her.

Back